A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

RSO (Rick Simpson OIl) and CCO (Concentrated cannabis oil) are the same thing. Rick Simpson made it famous. Moto and Cajun gave us the "recipe" for making it ourselves. :circle-of-love::peace:
Hi Dave :hug:
I had a feeling it was, but didn't want to say it out loud, incase I was wrong.

RSO (Rick Simpson OIl) and CCO (Concentrated cannabis oil) are the same thing. Rick Simpson made it famous. Moto and Cajun gave us the "recipe" for making it ourselves. :circle-of-love::peace:
I was under the impression that RSO which is an extraction using everclear and CCO is an infusion using an oil of chose. Lot of money difference

Well hell I was wrong. Everclear is so dam expensive. QWet is mentioned. Where can a person find it.

Well hell I was wrong. Everclear is so dam expensive. QWet is mentioned. Where can a person find it.

QWet is quick wash using Bud that has been frozen and Everclear as cold as you can get it in the freezer (or using dry ice)

Here is the link that to the technique that Moto and Cajun came up with. How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

With a little hunting through some of Sue's threads (SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall) you will find refinements to the process. One of those is using a water distiller to reclaim the Everclear. You should be able to recover 70% or more. :circle-of-love::peace:

I have made RSO for years so I was just looking to see if I could save some money. Onward we go. Hope to find a solvent that isn't expensive

I was under the impression that RSO which is an extraction using everclear and CCO is an infusion using an oil of chose. Lot of money difference
CCO is an essential oil made from cannabis, same as RSO. What you are referencing is Infused oil (carrier oil of you chose) which can be made by "cooking" the cannabis in the oil of chose. You can also infuse with CCO added to your carrier oil. This is how we create the biobombs. :circle-of-love::peace:
I have made RSO for years so I was just looking to see if I could save some money. Onward we go. Hope to find a solvent that isn't expensive
CCO and RSO are essentially the same. They are both EXTRACTIONS where the pure cannabis oils are removed from the plant using a solvent, then the solvent is evaporated leaving the pure oil. These are incredibly potent!

The Magic Butter machine and other methods using oil instead of alcohol (or other solvent) are INFUSIONS where the cannabinoids are being infused into the oil. The oil doesn't get evaporated, so what's infused is what you get and it depends on the amount/potency of the bud vs. the quantity of oil and effectiveness of the infusion (i.e. length of time cooking, temps, efficacy of the oil used, etc.)

The distiller is a good & inexpensive way to reclaim the alcohol when doing an extraction such as QWET (Quick Wash with Ethanol)! :thumb:

HEADS-UP CANCER PATIENTS & THOSE INTERESTED IN PREVENTION!

I was listening to a couple of PhD's having a discussion. Neither are medical doctors and the conversation wasn't really related to health, but, as it turns out, one of the PhD's had a bout with cancer and mentioned that all of the leading research into cancer drugs today centers around three types of compounds that are all types of sugars. Two of those three are Polysaccharides and BetaGlucans (I just don't remember, off the top of my head, what the 3rd one was).

Apparently, there are over 1,200 of these compounds BUT you can actually get ALL 1,200+ of them by taking FOUR medicinal (NON-psychoactive!) mushrooms!

These four mushrooms are: Chaga, Lion's Mane, Reishi & Turkey Tail

I've done some research on all of these and they have many other health benefits in terms of boosting the immune system, repairing the nervous system, etc.

You don't need to take all four of these mushrooms together but (according to this PhD!), by rotating what you're taking, you get the full spectrum.

I'd encourage everyone to do their own research, talk to their own doctors, etc. but I was personally impressed with what I discovered about these medicinal mushrooms, and I've started taking these, myself (I'm not a cancer patient - just want to stay healthy!), so I wanted to share the info here!

Stay Healthy!

K

Hello to everyone. I have return to ask for some guidance once more. I'm in the hunt on how to create the biobombs for a cancer patient and I've had no luck finding the link. Can someone please send me the link for this. I have 1g of 83%THC and 1g of 71%CBD oil.

Thanks

CCSC
I will link you.. SweetSue's Threads..
Give me a sec..
BioBombs: Cannabis Oil With A Kick

Hello to everyone. I have return to ask for some guidance once more. I'm in the hunt on how to create the biobombs for a cancer patient and I've had no luck finding the link. Can someone please send me the link for this. I have 1g of 83%THC and 1g of 71%CBD oil.

Thanks

CCSC

Hi CCSC - How strong would you like each biobomb to be?

10-1 will put ya on your ass, it is roughly 100mg of cannabinoids. You will be alright 10-1 for suppositories , that is what i make mine. For Oral Bio-Bombs i start off at 150-1, i found the sweet spot that everyone prefers is 100-1. but hey each for their own, you know better then anyone your tolerance.:peace:

So I would like to combine both THC and CBD in the capsules. and make 10:1 ratio not sure what the total cannabidoids would be.

ccsc

The ratio you want - is it 10 units thc to 1 unit cbd?

Back
Top Bottom