A Gift Or A Curse?

Crizz

20220622_180559.jpg

IMG_20220622_181528.jpg

This was "gifted" to me by close freinds who don't smoke and know I grow all kinds of veggies, flowers and plants. Just beginning to show signs of pre flowering. I ve had it for a few weeks now but am having problems determining its.gender. Any ideas? To me it looks female..or should I leave it to the deer and.woodchucks??

Just a suggestion but if the root ball is somewhat bound and tight it helps immensely to loosen some the roots around the ball before transplanting so that they are kind of freed from being locked into their previous shape. It helps allow the roots to start branching out in the new soil. I also highly recommend inoculating with a mycorrhizae during the transplant. Looks like a fun plant.

@EZCalyx is right on the money, particularly with tightly rootbound plants you need to "fluff out" the roots away from the ball otherwise they'll continue to grow in a rootbound condition and not branch out very quickly. When a plant gets rootbound there are only enough roots to supply X mount of vegetation, however, the plant will keep growing, the result is, for every new leaf it puts out, an older one must die.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom