Votes: 30 3.7%
  • House and Garden

Votes: 200 24.4%
  • Humbolt

Votes: 20 2.4%
  • Miscellaneous

Votes: 233 28.4%

• Total voters
Re: A poll to see what kind of nutes are prefered.

How's the bloombastic treating you?

I like the bloombastic. It takes time to learn how much your plants can take with it. I used it with foxfarm and CES so far and can see a huge difference. The foxfarm burned my plants almost immediately and the PH was always inching upwards.

With CES and my other normal line up my PH came to 5.7 and in 6 days only inched up to 5.9. I change out my rez every 2 weeks and the Ph tends to hover around 6.1 with no adjustments. Not bad considering that most bud boosters tend to fluctuate more.

But I have only been able to use about 1/3 to 1/2 strength of bloombastic without burning my plants. But I cant complain with the results I am getting. I will try to post some pix in a couple days as i have a harvest with this combo in a couple weeks.

CGs :smokin:

I'm using Down to Earth products. It's an organic-ish outfit out of Eugene, Oregon- they distribute pretty widely in the Western states. I love it. Any thoughts?

I just want to thank each and every member who has contributed to this thread. With 10,000 + view and over 400 votes each and everyone of you made life a lil' bit easier for growers to really see what is out there. Weather it be named on the poll or you guys/gals named it on your post. No matter what you just helped at the least 1 person make the decision on which nute to purchase. If I could +rep each and everyone of you I would, so Thanks again :goodjob:
The Butcher

I just want to thank each and every member who has contributed to this thread. With 10,000 + view and over 400 votes each and everyone of you made life a lil' bit easier for growers to really see what is out there. Weather it be named on the poll or you guys/gals named it on your post. No matter what you just helped at the least 1 person make the decision on which nute to purchase. If I could +rep each and everyone of you I would, so Thanks again :goodjob:
The Butcher

Butcher, thanks man for starting this thread!:thanks: I still haven't had the opportunity to try out the Canna hydro nutes I got :reading420magazine: hopefully soon...

using the biocanna lineup. working good so far for me.. very easy to apply,, built in measuring, right on the bottle..

I'm currently going over each post and going to attempt to get the results of each and every vote that has been labeled in the misc. category. Hopefully there is a way to add more name to the list. If not then I will post the results periodically here on the thread for all to see. dunno if its possible but I think it would help out a Lil somehow. :rofl:

And welcome to the fam HerbZen

And welcome to the fam HerbZen
why thank you, glad to be here

on a side note... I don't know why, but when I right-click on text to copy-n-paste.. I am getting spanish context helpers... maybe my computer smoked my meds?

it's the google toolbar add-in,, I disabled the translation part.. you can translate anyword you hover over to any language, but it defaults to spanish.. I still ike the idea of my computer being stoned.. :ganjamon:

I'm currently using Fox Farm's Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom on my soil plants right now, and General Hydroponics' Flora-Micro series in my hydro setup. Personally, I don't care too much for Fox Farm products, with the exception of the Big Bloom- (worm castings and bat guano). The General Hydroponics nutrients, however, are fantastic! I have had awesome results using this product as directed! Also, here in Western New York, a local hydroponics store carries their own product called Moondust. Moondust is an all-in-one plant food bursting with macro and micro-nutrients as well as beneficial fungi, trichoderm, and bacteria to form a positive symbiotic bond with your plant. it can be purchased at Moon Dust...

Hey Guys. I am new here but am on my second grow. I have done a lot of research to see whats in AN nutes and its quite impressive. Being the person I am I tried to copy a bit of what was in the nutes and came up with my own "super grow bud candy".
I have the budget to buy AN, but since I'm only growing bagseed for personal use I felt I could experiment a little.

First things first. This is a soil grow.
I am using 1 400 w HPS for veg and Flowering
1 fan to circulate air
the room is 4x8
3 plants 1 flowering now

My Bud Candy Ingredients

3 tbs molasses
2 tbs MG Rose Bloom for flowering (I know its a supposed sin but it works when used right)
2 tbs MG all Purpose Plant food takes the place of the above for vegging
1/2 tbs og generic water soluble 5-20-20 fertilizer to add extra p and k (for flowering blend only
2/3 cup Acai Berry V8 juice blend
1 tbs Epsom Salt
4 cups water
2 pieces wheat bread
1 plastic ziplock bag with tiny holes poked through

Place the bread in the ziplock bag. Add that and the rest of the ingredients to a pot and allow to cook on low heat to reduce.

When the mix reduces halfway (about 2 1/2 cups) remove the ziplock bag and let it cool down.

Now this is a potent mix so the next step is vital. I use 2 64 oz bottles or you can use a gallon bottle, add the cooled mix to the bottle and fill the rest with purified or bottled water.

I give to my babies 1/4 cup a piece per week.

My profile pic is one of my girls.

Back
Top Bottom