A Scrog Grow

day50_028edited.JPG

day50_021edited.JPG

day50_013edited.JPG

day50_002edited.JPG

day50_001edited.JPG

Looking really good man, the buds seem to be fattening up quite nicely! I'm sure it smells glorious in there.

awesome dude...

thanks everyone! All is good so far. I'm suppose to be harvesting on 4/20 but I think I may let this crop go an extra week. I just harvested the mothers of this crop last night. Usually I just cut them down and toss them in the garbage when I plan on growing new strains because I need the veg/mother room for the next crop. This time I decided to flower the mothers instead which put me behind a couple months for the next crop. I will be starting the next crop as soon as my mother harvest is done drying in the veg room. The next crop will be OASIS (northern lights #2).

Well, I decided not to let it go another week. I started the flush on monday. Saturday will probally be my harvest day.

My method of flushing is....

Monday - replace all nutrient in the resevoir with plain ph balanced water.
Tuesday - replace all water in resevoir with plain ph balanced water again.
Wednesday - replace all water in resevoir with ph balanced water and Clearex.
Thursday - replace all water in resevoir with ph balanced water only.
Friday - replace all water in resevoir with ph balanced water again.
Saturday - HARVEST!!!

The reason why I change my water everyday is because it takes that many times to eliminate all traces of nutrients in my water. Come tuesday, my nutrient PPM is still around 800. The reason why is when my system empties all the individual pots back into the resevoir there is still about 2 inches of nutrients that is left behind in each pot. That adds up. So in order to totally remove all traces of nutrient from my water I must replace the water each day.

How are they fattening up? I'm sure they are lookin real good.

WHATS happening with this sexy sexy jungle of love?

Sorry, haven't had the time to update. Been really busy lately.

The jungle is no more. I harvested everything on Sunday. It is currently all layed out on top of my scrog screen drying. I have 1 box fan blowing air under the screen, 1 oscillating fan blowing air through the bud and ofcourse my 830 CFM fan hooked up to my can filter blowing air all throughout the room. I have my dehumidifier running keeping the RH around 50 %. I'll take pics of the blanket of bud this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom