WheelO's - 360#2 - Auto Collection galore

yeah I only spent 200 on my outdoor grow thats for everything the indoor may reach close to 800 but it'll be proper and should do exactly what I want

Thanks for the show WheeloFortune, I've been watching and learning from you, CanbisMxmus and Maxximus for some time now. I'm going to go ahead and get a Volksgarden, but I need some guidance when it comes to pretty much EVERYTHING.

Could you (and anyone else reading this) please take a look at the new thread I created with a video of my setup and let me know if you have any advice?

no one likes how much they spend on a setup only what they get from it

no one likes how much they spend on a setup only what they get from it-southernont

Aint that the truth.I laugh at the people who love blabing on how much they've spent like its a great thing.dont get me wrong, much love to the people that dedicated.BUT, realisticly i pride myself and i'm sure i speak for alot of people when i say that i take ALOT of pride in d.i.y. D.I.Y teaches you more then just going to the local hydro shop and spending 2 grand on something that cost dollars to make.but hey if it floats your boat then i aint mad at ya.(this not speaking to any1 inparticular)

i agree with both of you guys. I'm a DIY'er myself. my clone box is a freezer which I hacked into a climate controlled incubator. its perfect for about 40-50 clones right now, but im gonna install a second shelf so that it can do enough for my wheel. i just have to find the shelf that came with it. its around here somewhere.

a little update and a little treat.

my HS mother is really coming along nicely. man this strain is nice. how nice is she???

here she is:

8-26-1.JPG

8-26-2.JPG

8-26-3.JPG

here is my boy who gave me the clone. this is his first time at hydro. he didn't like it, and he's going back to dirt. IMHO, it is def easier. but we all know the benefits of hydro. . . so here's a little trim work:
one row:
8-26-6.JPG

two rows:
8-26-7.JPG

we got tired, here's whats left for tomorrow:
8-26-8.JPG

and here's whats getting ready for the flower room:
8-26-9.JPG

mmm, yeah, delicious. . . speaking of delicious. . . my hindu kush is drying up nicely i think:
shes's about 5" long and was bud to the stem. if i could get it to do that but be twice as big that would be amazing for my setup. lol. i stunted her growth though so i think she looks nice.

8-26-4.JPG

8-26-5.JPG

the HK or the HS?

the HS harvest is a friend who i taught to grow. he is a master now. at least thats what he thinks. it is his strain i will be growing next journal, that why i am showing it. give a little preview of what the strain can do. he should get well over a lb.

the HK will prob be 4 grams maybe? im happy with it.

the LS's are due in another week or so. they're getting close.

Back
Top Bottom