Quest for 1G/W: 1K HPS Liquid Cooled on a 6' Mover in a 4x8 Tent

Re: Quest for 1g/w: 1k hps liquid cooled on a 6' mover in a 4x8 tent.

DUDE I went back 6-7 pages............... Wheres the pic's????????? I never learned to read, so I gotta see pic's. Hope its a GOOD harvest.
Vallejo??????????? I thought Sac was part of the City now?????? JK

WWWAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sup homies.

Still alive and kickin. . . livin a minimalistic lifestyle here for a little while with no cable TV or internet. I think it's doing me some good, forcing me to interact with reality more. lmao. So i wont be around all that much for a while. Sometimes when you lose one thing, you gain something different in return. I'm also not growing anymore (for now). Disappointment after disappointment took its toll on the enjoyment aspect and like a poker player catching cold cards, sometimes you just need to take a step back and go away for a while. For any of you who care at all, I'm also trying to eat more healthy and exercise daily. Its all part of my plan to become more healthy overall since i just turned 32 and I am in the worst physical shape of my life. if I don't do it now, it will be a lot harder at 40. (and i was in very good shape most of my life due to a lifelong obsession with martial arts)

Sorry, but I don't have any harvest pics for you guys. . . I was very upset with my final weight to say the least. I didn't take pictures. Final weight between both systems was about 1/2 lb. . . which isn't even respectable.

My boy is still growin strong, so I have a steady source of top shelf. If he wasn't, i'd probably start up something small, but that doesn't seem like it will be necessary any time soon.

anyways, all y'all heep growin strong too, and in a few years when those retards in washington legalize this shit, and we're all growing 10 lbs in the summer time under the sun, without fear of prosecution for our love, I'll be posting 30 pics a day.

till then, I'll stop by when I can.
GL.

WoF.

oh yeah, soniq, my man.

you can move any and all of my journals to complete.
Thanks for hosting them for me and for the opportunity to learn here.
I originally came here to learn how to grow better, and I definitely have learned a ton, but obviously I am not where I want to be every harvest, so I am going on a hiatus.

Gl Bro.
Thx for all of your help.

Can you send me some info on where to and how to go about getting GLH> I looked thru your profile and I'm looking to go with LED grows myself...Thank you

Can you send me some info on where to and how to go about getting GLH> I looked thru your profile and I'm looking to go with LED grows myself...Thank you

He hasn't posted since September......

WWWAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sup homies.

Still alive and kickin. . . livin a minimalistic lifestyle here for a little while with no cable TV or internet. I think it's doing me some good, forcing me to interact with reality more. lmao. So i wont be around all that much for a while. Sometimes when you lose one thing, you gain something different in return. I'm also not growing anymore (for now). Disappointment after disappointment took its toll on the enjoyment aspect and like a poker player catching cold cards, sometimes you just need to take a step back and go away for a while. For any of you who care at all, I'm also trying to eat more healthy and exercise daily. Its all part of my plan to become more healthy overall since i just turned 32 and I am in the worst physical shape of my life. if I don't do it now, it will be a lot harder at 40. (and i was in very good shape most of my life due to a lifelong obsession with martial arts)

Sorry, but I don't have any harvest pics for you guys. . . I was very upset with my final weight to say the least. I didn't take pictures. Final weight between both systems was about 1/2 lb. . . which isn't even respectable.

My boy is still growin strong, so I have a steady source of top shelf. If he wasn't, i'd probably start up something small, but that doesn't seem like it will be necessary any time soon.

anyways, all y'all heep growin strong too, and in a few years when those retards in washington legalize this shit, and we're all growing 10 lbs in the summer time under the sun, without fear of prosecution for our love, I'll be posting 30 pics a day.

till then, I'll stop by when I can.
GL.

WoF.

I hear ya; get strong in body, mind, and spirit WoF. Along your path of personal enrichment and knowledge, you spread plenty to the rest of us here at 420 Magazine. For that, we are eternally grateful. :peacetwo: my friend.

Back
Top Bottom