600W HPS - Light Mover - 3x4x7.5 Tent - LED Veg - Perpetual Pt. 2

hahaha, ummmm, you might want to rephrase how you type your posts, then. gonna have to pick up some kind of alias or something, because ive read a whole lot of i've, i , mine, me, in your posts. just saying ;)

LOL, it is just the internet and I am just a big fat habitual liar that gets my jolly's off making people think I grow stuff. It is the only way I can get any attention in my miserable little existence on this planet. Just as my location lists, I live in the 5th Dimension

HA!

Jack The Ripper day 32

IMGP3439.JPG

Caught it just as the lights turned off

IMGP3442.JPG

Front row- JTR and WWxBB
IMGP3446.JPG

Back row on risers- 2x JTR and 2X NY Purple Diesel
IMGP3445.JPG

Merry Christmas all!

WWxBB day 45
IMGP3463.JPG

IMGP3465.JPG

IMGP3468.JPG

Thanks for the info Batcave, much appreciated, I'm in two minds whether to top or not as its my first grow and may get it wrong but on the other hand want to get as much yield as i can. as for over watering i should be ok as I'm using canna coco pro plus and have read that its pretty hard to over water but may have my ec to high as its 1.4 and they are just over two weeks old (but no nute burn) so i may just lower it to be on the safe side. thanks again for the info Batcave much appreciated.

Just fim it. Not as stressful, and you dont lose a top but add em.

I have had Sensi's JH which was great, haven't tried Green House Seed's version yet. I know the GHS is not the original breeder but the seed was free. I posted the seed was a Sensi Seed, but I was wrong, I have smoked Sensi's version from a friend.

Ive just ordered some Sannies Jack. Its Sensis jack herer worked over into an f7. Supposed to be pretty great of your a herer lover. I wanted the sensi originally, but price made me get the ghs version. Now i get to try sannies.

Batcave your girls are looking awesome fairlay, i also wanted to ask how big the bb x ww strain stretch as i should be flipping mine 12/12 shortly and not sure how long i should let them go in veg because ive read some strains can stretch 3 times the size and i may have a space issue as my grow room is 2 meters in hieght.

i also wanted to ask how big the bb x ww strain stretch as i should be flipping mine 12/12 shortly and not sure how long i should let them go in veg because ive read some strains can stretch 3 times the size and i may have a space issue as my grow room is 2 meters in hieght.

I flowered mine at 12" and she ended up 28" when she finished

The last WWxBB has finished, dried, and went into cure 1/1/12. The mom has been donated to a local friend as normal and he will do the same when he gets bored with it, and on to the next friend, etc... I have a Jack Herer in veg and a Confidential Cheese just broke ground, one will replace the ww x bb

IMGP3483.JPG

The last WWxBB has finished, dried, and went into cure 1/1/12. The mom has been donated to a local friend as normal and he will do the same when he gets bored with it, and on to the next friend, etc... I have a Jack Herer in veg and a Confidential Cheese just broke ground, one will replace the ww x bb

IMGP3483.JPG
so im guessing she was done under the 8 weeks, how was the yield off this one.
keep up the good work, i do like dropping by and looking at your girls

Pulled her at day 52 with 10% amber, needed the space and she wasnt going to change much more. 2.8oz dried

well they seem to give a pretty good yield then :goodjob:

Yes a good yielding plant, with a good smoke, just not the same as my Soma WW but more yield. I am more of quality over quantity grower, so have to let her go.

GHS Jack Herer day 34 under the 20/4 LED's, topped and waiting her turn

IMGP3487.JPG

hi there batcave, after im done doing these ww x bb i will be doing another strain, but don't know what to do as yet, im going to be looking for a strain which is a good smoke (doesn't have to be totally wipe out) and a good yield which is easy to do. as it will be my second grow i want to try some topping etc and need a strain that can take a bit of stress ?. i haven't topped these ones as i have read that they are a bit hermie prone,but you seemed to do just fine. i will be flipping them to 12 /12 today but have been having a few problems with 2 of the five plants as they have some yellow blotches on the fan leaves which are i think third from the top down and it is only on them leaves each side. i got some cal mag bloom yesturday as i read that when growing in coco pro plus they have this def as theres no cal mag in the nute range that they have.
if you have any info on a good easy strain that i can start to do some experiment on i grateful would be most :thankyou
ps i have been using canna coco pro plus with the canna nute range. all has been well so far and im coming to the end of week 5 veg. but 2 plants have got some yellow blotches on the upper fan leaves ( about the second or third leaves from the top). it is only on these leaves and only on 2 plants of the five. i bought some cal mag bloom yestuday to see if that will sort them out.
what i am worried about is that last week i was giving them ec 1.3 and getting a run off of 1.3 and a bit. i gave them a flush of 0.8 last week and since then ity has not risen back up. im feeding them at 1.4 and im not even getting a third of that off the fun off. i would be most grateful if you could give me any info on this thank you

My favorite plant to top was always my Nirvana Papaya, top her after 3 weeks veg and she would explode into a bush. Papaya smoke is fruity and very stony, it is some of that "what was I just doing?" smoke, wife calls it "Dumbass weed". Just dropped another Papaya seed last night, thinking of doing a spring Papaya SOG.

As far as your nutes I would post those questions over at the Frequently Asked Questions and I would recommend you starting a journal where you can ask all the questions you need about your setup and grow. Jack The Ripper is holding the right side of my brain hostage at the moment and would hate to give you a wrong answer or bad advice. JTR is another good candidate for topping, 3+ zips from 1 JTR topped once, pinched a few branches along the way and vegged 35 days, then 65 days under a 600w with 5 other plants. Maybe its just my JTR pheno, but 100 days from seed to harvest for some of the strongest Sativa I have ever smoked? Hell I have had 2 sativas in the past flower for 90 days, let alone the veg time.

JTR day 47, 18 or so days left, she will really swell in 3 or 4 days.

IMGP3499.JPG

IMGP3496.JPG

JTR is front right and 4ft tall
IMGP3500.JPG

Back
Top Bottom