600W HPS - Light Mover - 3x4x7.5 Tent - LED Veg - Perpetual Pt. 2

I had time for a decent photo update today.

Jack The Ripper day 52, almost there. Just flushed her so she is a bit droopy
IMG_54782.JPG

IMG_54851.JPG

JTR untopped at day 32
IMG_55031.JPG

IMG_55051.JPG

TGA 3rd Dimension from seed, my old 3D I ran for 2 years was so flimsy but some great smoke, this one has a much sturdier structure but still Sativa
IMG_54991.JPG

IMG_55001.JPG

JTR bush day 18
IMG_54931.JPG

A little evening snack of some 1 month cured Jack The Ripper, smells like a citrus inscence.

IMGP3546.JPG

This 5th Element is a sativa leaning purple pheno, pretty damn cool since my temps haven't gone below 70 degrees. Another bonus is she is only 48 days of 12/12 and is already ripe enough to harvest, but I will give her a few more days to see how much more purple she will turn. Buds are rock hard with a sweet funky smell, should be a nice finished plant.

Starting to foxtail, love that look
IMG_55071.JPG

IMG_55102.JPG

Sample bud from the bottom
IMGP3606.JPG

IMGP3600.JPG

GHS Jack Herer Indica pheno day 23

IMG_55212.JPG

IMG_55223.JPG

IMG_5526.JPG

It's been a long time gone... Good to see some things have only gotten better! :thumb:

Man where have you been? I check your thread from time to time but havent seen you posting. Figured you were indulging heavily in your harvest.

3D day 39, much faster than my old 63 day 3D
IMG_55371.JPG

IMG_55273.JPG

JTR day 44
IMG_5536.JPG

IMG_5534.JPG

Fresh from the oven Chocolate Chip & Walnut "Coma Cookies". The 1 cookie wonders!

Coma Cannbutter:
60g lightly vaped bud, 3 zips JTR & NYPD trim with popcorn buds, topped off with 1/4 JTR bud mixed with 2 pounds of unsalted sweet cream butter simmered in a crockpot 12hrs. This is the strongest butter I have made so far, not recommended for beginners.

IMGP3660.JPG

60g lightly vaped bud

How has that worked out for you in the past? I picked up a magic flight launch box and use that almost exclusively now. I've been saving my vaped bud to cook with later but not sure what to expect from it.

Cookies look awesome btw! :goodjob:

Vaped bud is much more stronger on the body than the head, I have found it adds an extra punch to my baked goods. I have never smoked the vaped bud but I hear it is potent and a reason folks use it for cooking.

GHS Jack Herer day 28

IMG_5560.JPG

IMG_5564.JPG

IMG_5567.JPG

TGA 3rd Dimension day 43, will be done by day 50.

IMG_55701.JPG

IMG_5671.JPG

IMG_56681.JPG

IMG_5667.JPG

Jack the ripper day 61

IMG_5680.JPG

IMG_5681.JPG

IMG_5683.JPG

So my new 4x4x7.5 tent will be arriving tomorrow and I have been working on a few ideas for light placement and setup. I will still be running the 600w on the light mover but I had a quick idea on adding more ;)

Currently it has a 250w HPS in it and has only added 1 degree to my temps, also have a 400w dimmable I may try once the 4x4 arrives. I have the extra gear so I might as well put it in service right? Thinking of maybe removing the cooltube interior reflector and just putting it dead center for a 360 degree vertical 400w with the 600w horizontal.

IMG_5694.JPG

IMG_5693.JPG

IMG_5692.JPG

Change of plans for lighting the new 4x4 tent, details coming soon.

BC

As long as you're changing stuff may wana rework that ducting. Every bend it makes reduces air flow pretty dramatically. You want straight lines with right angles and as few of them as possible.

Just a thought though. lookin good.

As long as you're changing stuff may wana rework that ducting. Every bend it makes reduces air flow pretty dramatically. You want straight lines with right angles and as few of them as possible.

Just a thought though. lookin good.

I'm sure I will have a different configuration but have never had a problem with my airflow being restricted and I only run my fan at 75% which keeps my temps 2 degrees above ambient.

I'm going to consider this journal "completed" since I will be starting next week with a new tent and lighting setup. You can see my c99 and cssh grow still happening.

Perpetual pt.3 coming next week with a new 4x4 tent running a 1000w hps. Should be fun and interesting ;)

Back
Top Bottom