600W HPS - Light Mover - 3x4x7.5 Tent - LED Veg - Perpetual Pt. 2

Mine hang for 4 days in the tent then they go into paper sacks for 2 days or until they snap cleanly, and then into jars for curing. Roughly the same time it takes to dry them in the dark. In my experience they do not dry faster in my flower tent, just easier one area process with odor control.

IMG_5431.JPG

IMG_54353.JPG

Mine hang for 4 days in the tent then they go into paper sacks for 2 days or until they snap cleanly, and then into jars for curing. Roughly the same time it takes to dry them in the dark. In my experience they do not dry faster in my flower tent, just easier one area process with odor control.

If it works it works. :Namaste:
I am truly impressed with what you are pulling from 600w in such a small space.

Frisian Dew day 14 and is currently 36"

IMG_54411.JPG

IMG_54422.JPG

IMG_54441.JPG

Stunning bro seriously healthy girls you got there :thumb:

Thanks! Trying the General Organic's line of ferts for this plant as a test and she is loving the ferts so far. She has only had General Organics Veg, Bioweed, and their CA/Mag+, she will start her flower nutes with their added biobud on the next feeding. Very easy to use ferts.

Had to chop the Frisian Dew because she popped nut sacks late yesterday.

Were there many and did you get any pictures?

These days i get very excited seeing male flowers, i know its a pain in the arse and can ruin your crop but im finding all cycles of life a cannabis plant goes through very fascinating, exciting, dense and sitcky flowers is what we are looking for but wouldnt it be so rewarding to have hadfulls of your own seeds from carefully selected genetics with traits to suit your exact needs.

JTR day 24 and my 420th post :)

IMG_54481.JPG

IMG_54492.JPG

IMG_54531.JPG

WW x BB day 33

IMG_54562.JPG

IMG_54581.JPG

IMG_54602.JPG

JTR day 24 and my 420th post :)

IMG_54481.JPG

IMG_54492.JPG

IMG_54531.JPG

WW x BB day 33

IMG_54562.JPG

IMG_54581.JPG

IMG_54602.JPG
Hi there batcave your girls are looking very good and wanted to ask how the smoke and yield was like off the ww x bb and also noticed that you topped the last one and whether it was best to top of just leave it, i was wandering as its my first grow and i have 5 of these on the go at the moment. I would be very grateful for any feedback you could give me on this strain. Thanks

Hi there batcave your girls are looking very good and wanted to ask how the smoke and yield was like off the ww x bb and also noticed that you topped the last one and whether it was best to top of just leave it, i was wandering as its my first grow and i have 5 of these on the go at the moment. I would be very grateful for any feedback you could give me on this strain. Thanks

As far as growing her I can only tell you how I did things with my ww x bb, others on here may have better ways to do it. I popped one seed, vegged 20/4 under leds until first pre-flower was shown, topped and used the top as a clone to become the mother, vegged 7 more days, took 4 clones from the bottom just in case I like the strain, then threw her under the 600w hps. By the time the plant from seed is finished and ready for testing I have a nice full mom and 4 clones ready for flower. Once I finish off 2 more ww x bb clones in veg she will be replaced with a Jack Herer from Sensi Seed's. She was easy to grow and would be a good start for a newbie. I fed her no more than 650ppm in veg and 1000ppm in flower. The only real things I can say to watch out for is that for some strange reason she is easily over watered, and too much nitrogen will easily canoe her leaves. For her last two feedings she gets Earth Juice bloom as her base nutes since it has no nitrogen in it and she still finishes a nice shiny green.

For the smoke I would give it a 7.5 over all, light citrus skunk scent in flower, skunky sour taste, I would say 60/40 sativa dominant in the high for a good all around daytime smoke for me. Over indulge and you will be looking for a pillow. She is not as strong as my Soma WW but I can smell and taste the widow in this cross. Bag appeal would be a good 8.5 if you were bagging it. It has only be curing for 15 days and is improving in smell daily.

I would say yeild is very good, the original plant from seed gave up right at 3.7 O's after 55 days at 25% amber. This clone will easily give up 2+. I mulled over running 8 or 10 clones which would be a hell of a harvest, but I like a continual revolving selection.

I have 4 jars full of all large buds. You can see the crystals all over the jar
IMGP3421.JPG

Each one of these are 7+ g's. Chunky and pretty hard
IMGP3423.JPG

Thanks for the info Batcave, much appreciated, I'm in two minds whether to top or not as its my first grow and may get it wrong but on the other hand want to get as much yield as i can. as for over watering i should be ok as I'm using canna coco pro plus and have read that its pretty hard to over water but may have my ec to high as its 1.4 and they are just over two weeks old (but no nute burn) so i may just lower it to be on the safe side. thanks again for the info Batcave much appreciated.

WW x BB day 40 and may be done sooner in clone form than seed form, she looks to be 4 or 5 days ahead of where she was at 40 days from seed.

IMG_54622.JPG

IMG_54611.JPG

IMG_54643.JPG

IMG_54714.JPG

as for over watering i should be ok as I'm using canna coco pro plus and have read that its pretty hard to over water but may have my ec to high as its 1.4 and they are just over two weeks old (but no nute burn) so i may just lower it to be on the safe side.QUOTE]

If they are safely taking the 1.4 ec I would keep it there, I always just run on the low side with my nutes, easier to add to fix any problems then rough them up with too much

Thanks GodSpeed! I do love my hobby and have learned plenty about plants over the years. K.I.S.S. does work :)

How do you like the Jack Herer you mentioned?

I have had Sensi's JH which was great, haven't tried Green House Seed's version yet. I know the GHS is not the original breeder but the seed was free. I posted the seed was a Sensi Seed, but I was wrong, I have smoked Sensi's version from a friend.

I don't grow or have anything, these are all just some pics I found on the web.

IMGP3285.JPG

hahaha, ummmm, you might want to rephrase how you type your posts, then. gonna have to pick up some kind of alias or something, because ive read a whole lot of i've, i , mine, me, in your posts. just saying ;)

Back
Top Bottom