600W HPS - Light Mover - 3x4x7.5 Tent - LED Veg - Perpetual Pt. 2

The Sensi Super Skunk was harvested today at day 62 with at least 40% amber/60% cloudy. I am actually suprised at her yield, will easily dry to 2.5 to 3 O's, buds are seriously solid. I kind of didn't pay much attention to her just basically fed her and let her do her own thing. Smell during trimming made my eyes water, thats a first in 3 years, she really didn't smell too strong during flowering but boy did she stink up the whole damn house once I started her trim job, and that is with Ona, a 6" and a seperate 4" fan and filter. If she is as good and strong as her smell I will make room in the mother area for her.

IMGP3208.JPG

These suckers are heavy
IMGP3212.JPG

IMGP3214.JPG

A few pics with the HPS off

IMG_5300.JPG

Jack the ripper
IMG_5301.JPG

Jack the ripper
IMG_5304.JPG

4ft Sensi Super Skunk
IMG_5305.JPG

White Widow x Big Bud
IMG_5306.JPG

IMG_5310.JPG

"My Kill-A-Watt meter shows it draw an extra 74w"

Did you try it before you turned super lumens on? I haven't used it yet on my 600w, heard it burns your bulb out a little faster.Probably shouldn't be using them for more then 2 grows anyways though, so my mind might change.

How do you like your light mover? My 3x3x7ft tent is taller then the space i have, grrr sucks. I had my mind set on a jardin for a while, then got more loot and went with the silver edition hydro huts, same width and length, but a little taller. Not sure why but it slipped my mind then, even though i was pretty anal about it before i picked a tent. I think im going to make a small room or something, but could probably take advantage of a light mover. So how do you like yours?

"My Kill-A-Watt meter shows it draw an extra 74w"

Did you try it before you turned super lumens on? I haven't used it yet on my 600w, heard it burns your bulb out a little faster.Probably shouldn't be using them for more then 2 grows anyways though, so my mind might change.

Yes I tested it before but do not remember the exact numbers from back then. I swap out my bulbs every 6 to 8 months and have seen no visual differences, plants might see it but I dont.

IMG_53202.JPG

Sensi Seed's Super Skunk is dry and now in the jars. Total weight is 63g (2.2 O's) after a few popcorn testers which are VERY good. Nice chunky nuggets and I believe I will keep her around awhile.

IMGP3253.JPG

IMGP3251.JPG

IMGP3245.JPG

IMGP3243.JPG

More fungus...My Penis Envy is ready

IMGP3257.JPG

is there some legal loop hole I'm missing that allows you to have mushrooms or is it more of a 'fuck the police' kinda thing?

I don't grow or have anything, these are all just some pics I found on the web.

IMGP3285.JPG

LED veg tent with moms on the left under a 90w ufo and a new Frisian Dew with a big vegging JTR on the right under the Pro-gro 180w led.
IMGP3279.JPG

Frisian Dew day 17 from seed
IMGP3282.JPG

Topped and LST'd Jack The Ripper waiting her turn, she will be a big one
IMGP3284.JPG

Jack the ripper day 62, she is ready at 30% amber but I am going to give her until sunday to finish up her business. With 7 days dry and a month cure she will be ready for my annual NYE party :), if I can keep my hands off her.

IMG_5346.JPG

IMG_53482.JPG

IMG_5350.JPG

Jack The Ripper day 63 and just about ready

post-25529-0-52570000-1321739158.jpg

JTR small bud from the bottom at day 64 and she is ready. I am undecided if I want to take the time to chop her tonight or just wait until tomorrow, leaning towards first thing in the morning.

IMGP3299.JPG

IMGP3291.JPG

Looks almost like someone cut the top off your Frisian Dew, doesnt match the huge fan leaves and all!

Yes it looks like she has been topped but she hasn't, might have to though.

Frisian Dew Day 22 from seed

IMGP3306.JPG

IMGP3311.JPG

IMGP3308.JPG

JTR was harvested yesterday at day 65

JTR popcorn bud left out overnight to dry as a sample
IMGP3316.JPG

IMGP3313.JPG

Back
Top Bottom