600W HPS - Light Mover - 3x4x7.5 Tent - LED Veg - Perpetual Pt. 2

Got here very late. You are doing a wonderful job, would love to toke on that nug. What kind of light mover are you using since it's 46" ? I have a DR 120 on the way and would love to rig a mover in it, if I can.

Just keep in mind theres not a lot of head room. With a hood or whatever, plus the light mover. I think the jardine tents are 7ft tall......nm. the DR120 is 80 iches. Is it the dr 2 pro?

The light mover is a $110 one from ebay, LightRail 3.5 knockoff, you can cut the rail down but I had no need to.

yes it's pro 2 .... 47" x 47" x 79" that's the dimension. I am sure I will have more than enough room. Batcave said his mover is 46" long that should do hopefully.

I meant banging your head. I do it all the time with just a ac/hood in there. Damn things made of steel and has square corners. Ouch!:morenutes:

Jack The Ripper day 10 12/12

IMGP3350.JPG

Sensi Seeds Super Skunk day 48

IMGP3352.JPG

IMGP3354.JPG

IMGP3355.JPG

Donkey Dicks! HAHA, nice grow >=)

Super Skunk day 49

IMGP3357.JPG

IMGP3368.JPG

WW x BB day 22

IMGP3378.JPG

Super Skunk day 52 and is just about ready, should be chopped sunday or monday. Smell is a strong citrus skunky smell and is very easy to trim.

IMG_53912.JPG

IMG_5389.JPG

IMG_53941.JPG

IMG_53991.JPG

Wow nice nice nice what more can i say....

Plant of the month photo right here

Thanks GodSpeed.

I chopped the Super Skunk down 30 minutes ago since I just found out that I will have to be out of town for 3 days starting late this evening. Took her at 53 days and 20-30% ambers and will end up with maybe 3 to 3.5 Oz's dry.

IMGP3380.JPG

IMGP3381.JPG

White Widow x Big Bud day 24
IMG_5409.JPG

IMG_54123.JPG

Jack The Ripper day 15
IMG_54153.JPG

IMG_54172.JPG

Frisian Dew day 9
IMG_54001.JPG

IMG_54011.JPG

IMG_5404.JPG

Flower tent
IMG_5420.JPG

Veg tent
IMG_5426.JPG

WW x BB drying
IMG_54231.JPG

I was under the impression that drying was supposed to be done in a cool and dark place.

Most people do but I have seen no difference between the two. All my light is focuses downwards and the tent stays in the mid 70's. It is just a space issue for me.

Alot of people have alot of diffrent methods of drying and curing there cannabis, what works for some might not work for others, altho i do agree with you heisenberg i was under the impression that thc degrades in light wile drying from the harvest, from what i understand cannaboids activate once the drying and curing process starts, this process works when there is no light being exposed to the THC resin glands, this can actualy increase the potency of your cannabis damaticly!

Another thing to think about wile curing your marijuana is chlorophyll, chlorophyll is the pigment in the plant that gives it its green look, if dried to fast the chlorophyll does not have time to degrade, the reaction is the pigment sticks to your finished product. Smoking this can be very harsh on your throat, this is given a nickname called "fireweed".

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom