600W HPS - Light Mover - 3x4x7.5 Tent - LED Veg - Perpetual Pt. 2

Jack the ripper "female" topped and waiting her turn. Trifoliate was a male so he was ditched
IMGP2815.JPG

Big bud x white widow female waiting to be topped
IMGP2817.JPG

I have been rotating my 5th Elements from seed looking for a sativa leaning pheno and I finally found one. The 8 I have grown out so far have all been very indica phenos but I wanted a sativa pheno from her mothers 3D genetics and looks like I found a possible winner.

Day 35 for the 5th element sativa pheno. She has pagoda shaped buds like the 3D mom
IMG_52391.JPG

5th element inidica pheno day 35
IMG_5240.JPG

Another 5th element indica at day 35
IMG_52441.JPG

Full flower tent. The 5th elements are in the 1 gallon black pots, sativa 5th element is front left
IMG_5238.JPG

5th Element day 44 indica pheno

IMGP2892.jpg

IMGP2895.jpg

All is well in the bat cave, have switched to larger plants instead of more. Currently there is a Jack the ripper, super skunk, 5th element, 3rd dimension, and a big bud x white widow in the tent.
IMGP3009.JPG

There seems to be a fungus growing in the batcave :)

The two bigger ones are ready, just waiting to pick them in the morning, others will be ready in another 2 days or so.

bplus.jpg

Invitro bags work too
IMGP3066.jpg

I always wanted to do spores but never done it. Looks great. Someday or year I might give it a shot. I am pretty much a mj person.

I'm just an MJ guy myself, these are for the wifey for halloween :).

A few are in the dehydrator now and will be ready for storage in a few hours.
IMGP3091.jpg

White Widow x Big Bud from Female Seed Company
Here she is at day 17 of 12/12, she was topped at day 32 and went into flower on day 40 from seed. She went in at 12" and is currently 34" so I figure she will easily make 3ft.

IMGP3093.JPG

IMGP3096.JPG

WW x BB day 23
IMGP3164.jpg

Sensi Seeds Super Skunk day 16 and she is going to be huge. Funny thing is that I ran out of FFOF and substituted Burpee seed starter mix. The seed starter mix is just coco coir, lime, and turkey litter. Basically just a coco coir grow :)
IMGP3161.jpg

Hello...have you ever had any trouble with the HH LEDs? I have a couple, and have now sent one back for the second time, because the red spectrum light does not work.

Thank you,
Frustrated in NC

Hello...have you ever had any trouble with the HH LEDs? I have a couple, and have now sent one back for the second time, because the red spectrum light does not work.

Thank you,
Frustrated in NC

NC, sorry man mine has been running 24/7 for 6 months and they did 18/6 for months before that. I haven't had any problems with mine yet.

Jack the ripper day 46
IMG_5252.JPG

JTR
IMG_52531.JPG

JTR
IMG_5254.JPG

Sensi Super Skunk day 56
IMG_5260.JPG

SS
IMG_5258.JPG

SS
IMG_5259.JPG

IMG_5275.jpg

I haven't had much time for quality photo updates, hopefully this will suffice for now :)

Jack the ripper day 48
IMG_5282.JPG

jtr
IMG_52901.JPG

jtr
IMG_5286.JPG

jtr
IMG_52883.JPG

White Widow x Big Bud day 31
IMG_52941.JPG

ww x bb
IMG_52921.JPG

ww x bb
IMG_5296.JPG

ww x bb
IMG_5298.JPG

Super Sized Super Skunk day 25, she was flowered at 10" and now stands 42". She is growing very different than the donor mom (post #215 above) which will be finishing up this week, maybe its the coco, but she is massive compared to the mom. Her leaves are HUGE and beautiful

IMGP3187.JPG

Love her big leaves
IMGP3189.JPG

Back
Top Bottom