GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Autos

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

Ahh it seems I may have been having bad PARANOIA?:) As Ive managed to track down the motor bike bandit!!
Its a 18yr old who has been takin his new suzuki dirt bike out and about I heard it cackle a few times as he kikd it over the other day a few times.. So Id say that the five - 0 were only comin here as they must ve thought it was me, but they got the wrong house - it was across the street so I will let em know if I see em.. KEEP EM HAPPY I REKN??
And all that old music isnt that old, Im 30 and I grew up with that from my parents and and then all other rock music from my brothers n sisters.. So I have a wide appreciation for music as a whole really, and I think I can sing which is even worse for those around me! Bet they always think " Wish he would just shut up :( " anyways peace out guys I gotta get my smoke on..
OH AND MY MUNCHIES;) Hmmmm... Catch ya take care, Smokemup

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

Yeah well I think that the cops thought maybe it was me that had the bike but Ive since heard this shitty dirt bike and its across the street, theyre new people staying there or its empty and this group of guys now just leaving his bike there to stash it from the cops..
Hopefully Ill be right guys!!

I dont get whats wrong with having a bike though lol. Are bikes illegal in Aus? :)

Yes.. We re only allowed to hang them from walls as ornaments.. Bahaha:rofl:
Seriously tho, No, we re allowed to ride them and stuff its just that theres been a few ppl riding dirt bikes up and down the streets which IS illegal here.. It has to be registered,Road trail etc; or under 49cc to ride around on the road - You can let your kids ride a 49cc up and down the foot path etc; Supervised, But its not meant to be on roads really either. All dirtbikes must be used in designated bush areas, private property, or at motorcross tracks.
Other wise the cops and ppl usually have a whinge when they hear the cackle of a 2 stroke 250cc at 2am or 7am in the morning, being kicked em over and rev em for few mins then ya just hear em rip it up all around the place, most would be speeding and very dangerous, - I JUST HEARD ONE TAKE OFF THEN!! NO SHIT! lol Thats trippy:) - A friend lost his life last year due to being an idiot with another friend on his bike. So the cops are probably more active with them now so thats why theyre out n about..

Tactic... I snapped Lucy s neck:'( her top cola snapped last night under tension just as I was about to back it off.. I tried to fix her quick So I got some elastic tape and taped her back together. Last night her head was hanging and so were leaves, But today its all perky - Not as much but its still surviving for now. I put some wire bracing around the tape too so hope she ll survive.. Take care mate, chat soon. Smokemup..

Tactic... I snapped Lucy s neck:'( her top cola snapped last night under tension just as I was about to back it off.. I tried to fix her quick So I got some elastic tape and taped her back together. Last night her head was hanging and so were leaves, But today its all perky - Not as much but its still surviving for now. I put some wire bracing around the tape too so hope she ll survive.. Take care mate, chat soon. Smokemup..
Big enough piece to clone?? I snapped the top off a Blue Widow that's now looking very good in the veg area, the donor is in the bloom tent.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah its big enuf to clone mate.. But Im kinda hoping it stays alive and heals.. Theres still life in the top and shoots/leaves so Im just hoping that she can survive!! She s a strong girl:)

I like old hippy music too, if you consider Jimmy Hendrix, the doors, led zeplin to be old hippy music. As your generation would say, I can dig that man its groovy :).

Now on the other hand if you are talking about jerry garcia and that kinda hippy music... i just don't get it man.

You forgot the Beatles "Imagine" :)

Hey TG, Got to get caught up on your journal. Ive been slacking I know I know my bad. :)

I like old hippy music too, if you consider Jimmy Hendrix, the doors, led zeplin to be old hippy music. As your generation would say, I can dig that man its groovy :).

Now on the other hand if you are talking about jerry garcia and that kinda hippy music... i just don't get it man.

Some folks just don't care for the "jam band" musical style. I love The Dead, but I could never get into Phish. To each his own. :)

or to fast or to heavy or to evil etc lol, i do appreciate other styles, but i think in metal my mind puts a crunchy guitar riff to everything ,funny on mythbustaz tv show they did a test with plants & music metal won classical second my second fav music! my plants jam to metal when im around and nature sounds (rainforrest,thunder storms etc) when im not around i have playlists just for them i throw in a song here n there, but yeah music is a secret ingredient i use crazy how spoiled our medicine plants are,
how are the ladies tac?

I saw him on a episode of cops last night sadly...

Not for growing weed though, hes safe there. But apparently he likes to wear a trench coat and flash old ladies at the bus stop. The police set up a sting operation to catch him in the act, operation "flap jacks". But yeah, they caught him. So no telling when he will be out.

Lol. I wouldn't be surprised to learn he left. Tho I hope not. There's some solidarity there with cult and I can't entirely blame them if that's the case. Considered it many times myself. Hopefully he's just caught up and busy.

What happen to TG? :wood:
he did say before that things here or where he is wasn't conducive with his grow so to speak. but I hope that wasn't him on cops. cause they will be comin for cricket next:)
hope your ok TG:circle-of-love:

Sorry guys been super duper busy. Between kids, work, and other things in life I have not been able to keep up with the journal. I will definitely try to get photos up soon. I did pop 3 Grape Chronic Juice beans last week and they sprouted in 3 days strait from soil. The ladies in flower are looking really sexy. That is about it for now. I will work on getting caught up on other journals ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom