GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Autos

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

I will set up a fund for bail money:)

I'll punch one of the cops and smuggle in a couple joints :passitleft:

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

So this is the new journal. Glad to see you were able to keep the timing proper for your grows. I have to read the first page to see whats going to be different if there will be any changes. Have alot of catching up to do on other journals also. Been M.I.A. since my son took over my palace lol

ok 2 bail funds then:)
I'll punch one of the cops and smuggle in a couple joints :passitleft:

Don't forget about me uncle fishy. I don't wanna get the naked heimlich from Nasty Nate!

got ya covered cricket,no big buuba kush for you

got ya covered cricket,no big buuba kush for you

My booty thanks you, but my lungs are mad.

its all good in the.... end?
My booty thanks you, but my lungs are mad.

So I had to kick a hermie outta my closet.... Good bye Rocklock.... Other than that they are looking great. :)

When Jimmy and Sir Fish get together you get loads of this >>>>>>> LMAO HAHAHAHA!!!! :rofl:

Fishy is the uncle we never had but always wanted.

After all how many guys you know could hook you up with a doobie n a beer, get free tickets to the carnival, and hook you up with the bearded lady (hey if she shaved she would probably be hot right?)

Hermies get bad raps. They are just confused, poor little fellers... kind of like Justin Beiber not sure if its a boy or a girl, but you shun them nonetheless.

having hermie probs right now,five diff strains doesnt help..Never have i saw b4 a pollen sac with flower pedals and 3 or 4 big oole white pink female pistals coming out of the middle of it all

one thing about the bearded lady. the drapes match the carpet:)
wow sorry about this rampant run on hermies tg that sucks

It is all good. The GDP is looking fantastic. Here node spacing is tightening right up and flowers are coming in strong. Just sucks to be down a plant from where I wanted to be. Oh well. Pictures to come tomorrow of a much emptier closet.

It is all good. The GDP is looking fantastic. Here node spacing is tightening right up and flowers are coming in strong. Just sucks to be down a plant from where I wanted to be. Oh well. Pictures to come tomorrow of a much emptier closet.
more room for more GDP:)

Back
Top Bottom