WheelO's - 360#2 - Auto Collection galore

thanks mr. weedy

I cut the big LS that looked like a snake. she was having serious issues, so i took her a week early. i dont want any seeds fully developed on her anyways because i dont want her giant genes mixing in there. ill take a pic of her sometime after i trim her.

plus this will give me a full taste test of her, and i can stretch out the HK. i of course also have some HS for helping with the trim. finally confident i can make it through this harvest, but i will be very dry by the time i finish the next run.

i just took 11 clones from my HS mom, and put her back under the light to recover and veg again.she will have the longest to get big before the big cloning party for the volks. i will be counting on her to produce a ton of clones to lighten the load from the clones i just took.

Nice job on the Hindu Kush man. Its a really nice strain that I've been lucky enough to cross paths with multiple times. The Hindy will always be on of my favorites.

Also good luck with her in NOTM this month... +rep.:peace:

i lost the top to my humidity dome. i didn't think it would mater in the freezer, but they are all drooping. i hope they make it. I will be mad if they don't. it will set me back a bit.

me too hope everything gets better I got some pics up of my nuggs forming with a new cam

just bought a new dome top. please please let them recover. so stupid. first 24 hours after clone and no dome. one or two look too far gone, but the rest look droopy but not too bad. fingers crossed!!

yup. plus they are on an elevated tray and the bottom tray is full ot water, and on a heating pad. so they don't get any direct heat but it stays over 95% RH. also they are in a home built incubator, so i keep them at exactly 80*F.

glad you found me mopps. almost done with this run. next one will be more exciting.

I wonder if widow would make a good AF mix it has a ton of trichs and resin

thanks 'fied, me too. . . otherwise i would have been waiting 3-4 weeks to get back to the same point.

but as long as they all root, which i think they will, i will be on schedule to start flower in a month or so. I just need to veg these girls out until i can take 80-90 clones. lol, no tall order or anything.

OK UPDATE:

here are a couple shots of some lemon skunks. i am flushing, and they should be done in a few days. the leaves are necrotic, but it is late in flower so i don't care. the buds are nice.

8-29-12.JPG

8-29-13.JPG

8-29-14.JPG

here is the HK and one LS drying in the "RACK"

8-29-15.JPG

8-29-16.JPG

Back
Top Bottom