WheelO's - 360#2 - Auto Collection galore

i thought i had a couple more, but here is a seed count so far:

3 pure Snowryders,
1 Auto Hindu Kush x Snowryder
3 Auto Lemon Skunk x Snowryder (from the bottom branches of the first LS i took)

i think i will get a decent number of LSxSR seeds since the KING was more mature when these girls were in their prime. these should all be female. hopefully this will be enough for me to try to sts again in the future. and really get some major seedage. i think i know what i have to do with the STS.

not the best pics, but its dark, and i'm remodeling my apt so so i have no lights in that room. flash is good, but doesn't focus as well (or, more accurately, i don't focus it as well)

the rack:

P8310462.JPG

laying down:

P8310467.JPG

hung outside so you can see them. i lost my lighter, so here is a blunt tube for reference. they both have all of the lower branches cut off, you can see the branches in the pic that shows the whole rack.

P8310469.JPG

P8310471.JPG

white owl. yeah buddy. i used to buy the party store around the corner out of watermelon & green apple on the regular. now i just buy foil packs. strawberrys are also delicious. NO PINEAPPLE! lmao..

buds look nice though. good job bro. +rep if i can

thanks weedy,

yeah, call me old school, but for some reason i just prefer to empty a packed blunt than to use a wrap. plus if you really want to get f'd up you can pack a goddy.

i like white owl and phillies, totally agree w you on the flavors, but i have about 10 empty wooden boxes of Antonio y Cleopatra. they come in glass tubes, not too expensive, but way nicer than WO or phillies. sometimes i go to Canada to get something from Colombia, but i stay away from the dark heavy ones. those will kill ya. lol. i like the light and sweet ones.

unpacking - you mean goddies? like pulling (I roll it) the tobacco out without braking it and the repacking it with bud?

man, one of my fav ways to smoke. but takes a lot of bud. could fit 1/2 Oz in a big one if you do it right. lol. i could smoke one by myself for weeks. a month if im busy during the day.

or did you mean just prefer to open one up and empty it to re roll it, cause i like that too. go figure. lol.

good idea. i'll go tomorrow. lol.

almost dry. the snake i took early smoked ok. not nearly a strong as HS. not very crystally in my opinion. none of them are super crystally but the rest are better than that one was. i think blunts might be the best way to moke this.

real smoke report and dry pics in a couple days.

the last time that i rolled a joint was the time before i rolled my first blunt. lol. have smoked others, but i never roll them anymore, if i'm gonna roll something i roll a fatty. maybe ill post a pic of one. I fancy myself a blunt artist.

ss,

glass is wonderful, clean hits leaving the taste in tact. awesome for top shelf bud. kinda like fine wine needs a swirl and a sniff to taste the subtle hints.

my friends think a blunt of top shelf is kinda a waste because it will get you super blasted, and it takes a lot of weed, can burn fast ona bunch of heads, and it takes on a lot of the flavor of the blunt, so you don't get as much of those subtle tastes.

but I still smoke top shelf blunts. thats why we grow right? to do it the way we want. goddies is where i draw the line. lol, could fit a half O in a big one. try smoking a half O to the head of anything good. I'd be on my ass.

i'll def post one or two for ya, you should try one sometime. i always feel big tyme when i'm smoking a blunt.

here is a pic to give you an idea, most are full of glass tubes. they will come in handy some day i know it.

weedy will like this pic:

P9030499.JPG

30 per box:

P9030501.JPG

6 boxes in a little over a year maybe? don't really know. don't keep track.

P9030503.JPG

Back
Top Bottom