A-Train's new proven Autoflower feeding schedule and growing tips

A-train?? Hey man I've been trying to follow this nute regiment as close as possible including air pots and pretty close to soil type n such also bubble water/ added dolomite to soil etc. the only main difference I guess is I added piranha to the beginning as well. U might not remember but I had a slow start with a lot of transplanting and such and now close to 3 weeks in with small but pretty healthy plants. I have been starting to give them just a little more G.M.B. @ 2.5 ml pr ltr. .? My questions r where do u think I should b on your feed schedule at my point in growth? And I no it can b played with to a point but where do u think is the "to much" point when it comes to g.m.b. .? At least where I'm at and autos n general
image35467.jpg

image35497.jpg
image35496.jpg
ok guys I no the pics aren't the greatest but I'm trying to c if maybe anyone could tell me if maybe I have a problem beginning to develop? The two fans directly across from each other about half way up have a slight tinge of yellow rusty color developing on the tips and it looks like "maybe the fans below those may b developing some as well? Cant quite tell yet if it's in the middle of the leaves,the tips,r both. I recently increased grow,micro,bloom but the smaller of the two plants is fine? So maybe cal/mag deficiency? Please me thoughts?

Ok..here we go.. Lol. First I've been feeding Gmb 1.5 everyday r 2 every other. I don't have any tip burn at all. Should I try upping it bye.5 and c where we go from there? I'm at about day 30 ,14 inches not really any signs of flowering I think. Also I haven't trained them any but have been playing around trying to get more light in,bye tying things,staking things also adding cfl's and shoplights. I have a few big fan leaves blocking tops of side growth big time. Is it ok to trim a few if so how many is a few and where to trim and will I lose any buds?
image35634.jpg
image35632.jpg
image35631.jpg

This one looks a lot better "more tops" but could use "somthing to" its probly a little late to do any lst? Plus it's my first go around.
image35633.jpg

Oh yeah also I was going to switch my m.h. Bulb to hps when I started my bloom nutes but I don't have any flowering going on yet. So do u think now is a good time to switch to try and get some started r just stick with that original plan?
image35635.jpg

Your plants look great don't switch your light until you see flowers starting to form your still Vegging I would let all the fans stay on as of now and wait until you switch your light then you can trim a few that may be covering potential bud sites... just stick to the plan foe now and let's see what happens.. sometimes the leaves do funny things nothing to panic about your all good brother

A-Train,

Few questions for you. I'm about to start my first grow in a 4X4 tent. I have two 300w (140 true) leds. For the seeds I have auto cheese from dinafem and Dark Devil from sweet seeds.

For the air pots is there a good place online to order them or would you expect the hardware store to carry them?

As far as the soil I know my local grow show has Fox farms but I don't know own if they carry the kind you use in your feeding schedule. Have you had good results with hotter soils? Would you lower amount of nuts or wait longer to start feeding them?

Do you just use a fishtank pump to bubble the water?

I have a lot more questions but that's enough for one post.

Hey Colorado .. I'm tryin to follow a-trains guidelines and I can tell u from what I have found and what I do.. First off I found "smart pots" I use the 5gal. Pretty reasonable on e-bay. I believe I bought them for about 6 bucks each. Also a cheap aquarium pump works fine to bubble your water. U don't need a huge one but a model less then twenty bucks will do u just fine. Also if u can find one that comes with the hose and a "check-valve" even better. I personally do recommend buy a cheap check valve regardless. It will prevent the siphoning of your reservoir in the event of a power outage,"tripped breaker/power strip" as the owner of many aquariums.it really sucks to come home and find your tank/bucket of water all over your floor/neighbor downstairs ceiling. It's kinda rare but it happens just a thought. But it happens. Oh yeah and a nice size air stone,air strip or one of those flexible air strip hose thingys with the suction cups work great. Since u don't have any gravel to hold it down. If u just want to grab somthin from a pet shop. I'm sure there's "hydro" stuff as well. Sorry for rambling but that's just my two cents.. Peace bro. Good luck happy growing

A-Train,

Few questions for you. I'm about to start my first grow in a 4X4 tent. I have two 300w (140 true) leds. For the seeds I have auto cheese from dinafem and Dark Devil from sweet seeds.

For the air pots is there a good place online to order them or would you expect the hardware store to carry them?

As far as the soil I know my local grow show has Fox farms but I don't know own if they carry the kind you use in your feeding schedule. Have you had good results with hotter soils? Would you lower amount of nuts or wait longer to start feeding them?

Do you just use a fishtank pump to bubble the water?

I have a lot more questions but that's enough for one post.

I get all my smart pots from amazon

DO NOT USE FOX FARMS WITH MY SCHEDULE OR THEY WILL BE JACKED UP... I reccomend PRO MIX or Biobizz light mix
Y

Yes a regular fish tank pump for bubbling

Oh yeah and the growing media ,that ahh I forget the name but pro soil BX? Mx? Whatever it is... Is soilless media. If u google it u may b able to find a distributor . There is a few people selling it online. But beware I bought some from one fellow and when I got it it was very dry.. And to my knowledge the mychorizze fungus that's in it may be at least partial "killed" because of this. Also it's mostly just sphagnum peat moss from what I understand. So I just took the little bit I bought and added this and that and made my own mix ..

But hey what's your thoughts on that a-train ? The whole dried "soil" thing I know u can get the piranha and such in dried form but that's different ..just like after 2 weeks of feeding it if u keep your soil moist the bacteria and fungus should stay alive. But if u purchase soil that's suppose to have live mychorizze in it, don't u think u should make sure u purchase it at least moist and that it should have at least allways been moist

Cool got the 5 gallon smart pots on the way. Should I fill the 5 gallon pots almost all the way up?

Are you mixing the soil with anything else or doing any other prep work before planting?

Also which of the advanced nutrients would you recommend I don't go without?

I have to get most my stuff online so I wanna make sure I have everything ready before I start.

I've read so many pages on so many forums it's almost overload lol

I fill them all the way to rim because as ypu water over time they'll pack down around 1.5 to 2 inches

You need to get base nutrients Sensi Grow A & B Sensi Bloom A & B / OR ph perfect grow micro bloom.

Then at least big bud and overdrive, and I reccomend b52 and voodoo juice as well and that will be everything in the hobbiest level and WILL grow a quality plant everytime

Back
Top Bottom