About myself

I was given this GG from a clone and I am not certain that it is a female..looking for guidance

Attachments

• IMG_1885 (2).jpg
    IMG_1885 (2).jpg
    653.6 KB · Views: 13
Thanks for this info.
Hi Charo,
he's a great link that you might find helpful:
The Basic Links For Patients & Caregivers

Typically, you have a mother clone, the female, and clones taken from her always produce females, unless it hermies. So chances are you have a female.
Thank you for this info. I need to do it right in order to provide medicine for my friends

You should have a good handle on thing after growing for 5 years. Congratulations on your legalization! I am in an adjacent state and we were all rooting for you guys. So many will be helped.

Morning Charo, and welcome to the forum. :hug:

So... you’re aware, aren’t you, that MS is very responsive to cannabis therapeutics? Don’t give all of it away, and prepare yourself for the desire to expand the grow. Lol!

Can you get a better picture of the plant to show the new growth at the upper nodes? Not right at the top, but right below. In a female the new growth comes in right smack in the center of the branch. Males express this new growth slightly askew, because they’re leaving room for pollen bags to develop off to the side where the wind will broadcast the material when they burst open.

If someone gifted you this GG clone I’d assume it came from a female. As Oldbear pointed out, it’s very likely you have a female.

Growing to supply cancer patients is not something to take lightly Charo. It can take multiple plants for a single patient. Of greater concern is the weight cultivators put on themselves when they take on this responsibility. Overcoming cancer takes much more than a simple oil concoction. We can certainly help you learn to grow and process, but you can bet I’ll be right there helping you bring more lightness and laughter to a process that lends itself to stress.

We grow and process and offer that medicine to loved ones, and we do our best to not overload ourselves with the thought that we have anything to do with their healing other than be loving supply. Healing is something their individual endocannabinoid systems do on their own. We supply reserve troops.

Having said that, many of us feel compelled to help where we can, and growing cannabis is as therapeutic for the cultivator as the medicine is for the patients. You’re in for a real treat, and GG is a delicious entry into the art.

:welcome: Consider a grow journal so a band of happy assistants can watch over your shoulder and laugh with you as you learn to grow. The guys are wonderful guides.

After you harvest we have a multitude of resources to help you decide what to do with the goods.

Back
Top Bottom