Advanced LED New XTE 300 Sponsored Grow

I love your video/music updates Ronnie, please keep it up. Great taste in buds & music. :adore:

AKA 60cal :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Ronnie, I think I may love your video & music as much as yoy. It brings all of the elements together to make for great atmosphere, music, lights & lovely ladies.:drool:

AKA 60cal:Namaste:

I like the LED strips on the net's frame :thumb:
Looks cool.

After the post i went on to do some research and the buckets pumps and reservoir not that bad. The chiller now that adds a lot to the bill. I may just research for some time and wait to be confident. So many things can go wrong and it doesn't just affect 1 plant it affects all of them.

Maybe start with 1.

You may not need a chiller depending on your specific setup.

Ronnie is in SoCal where it's pretty warm. Where are you?
I grow in a basement in NE WA. I put my reservoirs on the concrete floor and they never get near 70F. At the peak they might get to 68F if the basement got real warm. In fact, my basement is warmest in the Winter when the furnace runs. If it's real cold, I have to put a piece of foam under the res to help make them warmer.

I like the LED strips on the net's frame :thumb:
Looks cool.

You may not need a chiller depending on your specific setup.

Ronnie is in SoCal where it's pretty warm. Where are you?
I grow in a basement in NE WA. I put my reservoirs on the concrete floor and they never get near 70F. At the peak they might get to 68F if the basement got real warm. In fact, my basement is warmest in the Winter when the furnace runs. If it's real cold, I have to put a piece of foam under the res to help make them warmer.

Thanks for swinging by Hiker, I thought you would like the lighted Scrog screen :)

Great point brother :high-five:

:cheesygrinsmiley: :drool:

Happy Easter ronnie6690

Happy Easter Ronnie!!!

Wow!!! I love the new video!!! and the side lighting on your scrog screen is epic!!!! great use of striplights!!!! And they seem pretty bright too! Really cool idea and made for a great intro on your video too!!!! psychedelic!

Happy Easter Ronnie!!!

Wow!!! I love the new video!!! and the side lighting on your scrog screen is epic!!!! great use of striplights!!!! And they seem pretty bright too! Really cool idea and made for a great intro on your video too!!!! psychedelic!

Happy Easter Icemud , Thanks for swinging by :)

Back
Top Bottom