Advice needed

NOOOBIENOT

Hello , growing 4 plants in coco , watering 1-2 times a day at 5.8 ph and about 275 ppm and about 6 weeks in to veg , growing under 600 watt hid about 24 inches from plant ,temps are 72-77 and humidity is 55%.All 4 plants have developed these same problems ,growth on top is a little pale looking and have been hand watering ,using r.o. water using g.h.flora nova and calmag , 2ml of each , plants were growing great and 2 days ago this showed up any advice would help please .pic attached.ps stems have started to purple also .
20181217_171544[7425].jpg
20181217_171617[7424].jpg
20181217_171645[7423].jpg

I have been adding 2 ml of calmag to my nutes already do I need even more for 1 gallon of water as the nutes have calmag in them too

I have been adding 2 ml of calmag to my nutes already do I need even more for 1 gallon of water as the nutes have calmag in them too
Hello , growing 4 plants in coco , watering 1-2 times a day at 5.8 ph and about 275 ppm and about 6 weeks in to veg , growing under 600 watt hid about 24 inches from plant ,temps are 72-77 and humidity is 55%.All 4 plants have developed these same problems ,growth on top is a little pale looking and have been hand watering ,using r.o. water using g.h.flora nova and calmag , 2ml of each , plants were growing great and 2 days ago this showed up any advice would help please .pic attached.ps stems have started to purple also .
20181217_171544[7425].jpg
20181217_171617[7424].jpg
20181217_171645[7423].jpg

I use 5ML per gallon for that age in mine every time I feed them

@ NOOOBIENOT

Hey dude, may want to add 1 gram of Epsom as it does look like a Mag issue.
not a good idea to add a salt to your soil... Epsom salt can be applied as a foliar spray to act as a temporary band-aid to fix a magnesium deficiency while you are waiting to get calmag into the system... but I try to avoid spraying it in my tent... i have better things to spray on my plants than salt.

not a good idea to add a salt to your soil... Epsom salt can be applied as a foliar spray to act as a temporary band-aid to fix a magnesium deficiency while you are waiting to get calmag into the system... but I try to avoid spraying it in my tent... i have better things to spray on my plants than salt.

He is not in soil, you have to add Mag to coco. IMO, add enough cal/Mag to get that amount of Mag needed in coco increases the N in your solution. If you are running lower than recommend nute, which to me is great (Less is More), and which he is doing you are not getting the amount of calcium or mag needed to grow in coco. I use Canna nutes an also run low nutes, in veg I run 250 to 300, and in flower 400 to 500 ppm, so I add 1 ml Cal/Magic and 1 gram of Epsom per gallon.

Look up H3ad's formula for coco in the Lucas thread, just google Lucas formula.

@NOOOBIENOT

Buddy you need some Mag. Oh and don't spray add it to your solution.

I use 5ML per gallon for that age in mine every time I feed them

Not doubting you my friend but have a few questions. Always want to learn what others are doing.
What nutes are you using and what is your goal EC? 5 ml is a lot of cal/mag.

GH and (gasp) I don't measure my ppm

Mind sharing your rates, do you measure you pH, do you have a journal? I have been following your post and like what you have had to say.
One of the vets I works with is growing in coco and I have him using GH Micro and Bloom following H3ad's formula for coco, only as I say less is more and he keeps it a 3 parts Micro and 5 Bloom.

Mind sharing your rates, do you measure you pH, do you have a journal? I have been following your post and like what you have had to say.
One of the vets I works with is growing in coco and I have him using GH Micro and Bloom following H3ad's formula for coco, only as I say less is more and he keeps it a 3 parts Micro and 5 Bloom.

Yes I measure my ph. No I don't have a journal on here. But I've been thinking of starting one for my next grow

I use this , it's for general hydroponic flora series
https://www.growweedeasy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/coco-coir-flora-series-schedule.pdf
And I use rapid start at half strength
I am growing in 2 gal smart pots(cloth), in straight coco, I use Tropf Bumat drippers with a reservoir, and a perfect sun led dwarf star.

Oh yeah, your the Blumat dude. Yeah I like what you have to say, good conversation.
Not sure where my journal is with the Bmat grow. As a said before it was a disaster, but was all me. You find anyone to buy my Mats?

Oh yeah, your the Blumat dude. Yeah I like what you have to say, good conversation.
Not sure where my journal is with the Bmat grow. As a said before it was a disaster, but was all me. You find anyone to buy my Mats?

Nope the guy I was thinkin about decided to stop growing for a while. But he's got a lot of beans that he doesn't mind sharing with me. That doesn't really help you though sorry

Back
Top Bottom