Aero cloner with light and smell proof tent for $75

You guys don't know about timer rigging? LOL It's very simple, and I used it for years and years...
There is a write-up somewhere on the net how to make one. All you need is to get the cheapest timer (with removable pins), carefully take it apart (the plastic is sealed in the mold, so it has no screws to undo - it naturally was not designed to be disassembled).

After you gain access to the gearing mechanism - you need to open it and remove one or two gears, and put everything back together like it was. Voila - now it goes the full circle in 60 min and you can control on-off cycles with a minute accuracy: every notch is exactly 1 min. Cost = $5
Look it up!

Android, BC - Check out post #19 of this thread. If one is not inclined to take apart a cheap timer, spend $20 and buy one on fleabay. It works great for me and it is plug and play.

One of these days I am going to graduate from dirt and make one of these , great setup Brau .
One thing I could add is did you ever think about putting together a large cardboard box and cutting the bottom out so you can slip it over the tent ? It would give a great camo stealth cover , write moving supplies on it or something . Perfect for a Closet setup .

Back
Top Bottom