Agc Auto Growers Club

Re: Day 28 Update

I'm (28) days in. The Sweet Trainwreck is ass & will produce ass (I damaged the roots moving her.). The Purple Kush is looking pretty healthy. These pics were taken immediately after watering (my base H2O is Willow Water, Coconut Water, Yucca Powder, & Molasses bubbled for 48-72 hours). I've also been adding Maxicrop Liquid Seaweed for every watering on this grow. This is only the second watering, and I've only fed once (w/ an aerated veg tea w/ DE). Any opinions/suggestions are welcome. More Eyes=Better View!

Buddha's Purple Kush (Day 28 above ground):

PK_Day28_8.jpg
PK_Day28_7.jpg
PK_Day28_6.jpg
PK_Day28_5.jpg
PK_Day28_4.jpg
PK_Day28_3.jpg
PK_Day28_2.jpg

Thanks. Grow on.

Other than looking a bit droopy looks okay should recover it will be going in to preflower soon aswell

Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Velk's 2nd Grow Journal - Mephisto Metropolis - Coco - LED

Agc Auto Growers Club

Other than looking a bit droopy ...

Thanks for taking the time to notice & point that out. All of that droopiness that you see is where I've tucked the fan leaves to expose the branch below it. The leaves want to stand straight out. I have to re-tuck them 2-4 times/day.

Since this is my first auto, I didn't torture/train it like I do my photos. The only training that I've done is to remove the 5th set of leaves after the 7th set had fully formed. I also cut a few leaf tips which were too close to my medium (Prevent mold now; don't fight it later.). I prune my photos bare for the first 12"-24" & top & defoliate like crazy, but I don't know how the recovery is on autos, in general.

The leaf tucking and the mixed spectrum, horizontal/vertical lighting combo were the only ways that I was fairly certain that I could maximize light exposure & yield without knowing the plant, yet. Thanks again, though. I appreciate the look-out.

Thanks for taking the time to notice & point that out. All of that droopiness that you see is where I've tucked the fan leaves to expose the branch below it. The leaves want to stand straight out. I have to re-tuck them 2-4 times/day.

Since this is my first auto, I didn't torture/train it like I do my photos. The only training that I've done is to remove the 5th set of leaves after the 7th set had fully formed. I also cut a few leaf tips which were too close to my medium (Prevent mold now; don't fight it later.). I prune my photos bare for the first 12"-24" & top & defoliate like crazy, but I don't know how the recovery is on autos, in general.

The leaf tucking and the mixed spectrum, horizontal/vertical lighting combo were the only ways that I was fairly certain that I could maximize light exposure & yield without knowing the plant, yet. Thanks again, though. I appreciate the look-out.

You can still train them asif they were a photo they do really well from it they love lst and as for defol they are pretty much the same as a photo but just remember not to take as many leafs don't get to carried away , flower defol I followed a good method on google for photos and gave me really great results autos are really strong you will start to see that soon bro

Agc Auto Growers Club

You can still train them asif they were a photo they do really well from it they love lst and as for defol they are pretty much the same as a photo but just remember not to take as many leafs don't get to carried away ...

I did a moderate defol yesterday. They seem to like it already, AND I discovered many other drooping/clawed leaves. These were NOT tucked, and it doesn't look like a genetic claw.

My root-zone temps were too low! I adjusted the insulation & circulation, and they're beginning to stand out again. So, thank you on two fronts: noticing the leaves and suggesting that it was safe to defol/train. I wouldn't have noticed the root temp problem, otherwise. Thanks, again.

I did a moderate defol yesterday. They seem to like it already, AND I discovered many other drooping/clawed leaves. These were NOT tucked, and it doesn't look like a genetic claw.

My root-zone temps were too low! I adjusted the insulation & circulation, and they're beginning to stand out again. So, thank you on two fronts: noticing the leaves and suggesting that it was safe to defol/train. I wouldn't have noticed the root temp problem, otherwise. Thanks, again.

Glad everything's running gas it should be now how are your baby's liking there defol now and have they recovered ?

Agc Auto Growers Club

Hello my green brthers and sisters!
It's my first grow, and first post here.

I have 4 plants flowering: 3x Dinafem Critical Cheese Auto + 1x Advanced Seeds Biodiesel Mass Auto
Growing in soil - Plagron Lightmix soil with perlite version, in a tent that is in the closet (temperature stays high easily, but I'm managing it).
200W dual CFL on 18/6 schedule all along.

All three seeds planted together. However BDM took a god bit longer to sprout and one of the first leaves was much much smaller than the other one. That turned into a strange mutation, where leaf on one side would have 3 feathers, and on the same node the other leaf would have 5-7 feathers.
BDM grew very differently to other 3 CC plants. much more bushy and harder to train because of that. Seems sort of slower.

I did not top any of the plants, as I read somewhre it's absolutely unacceptable with autos. Whoever said that, was obviously wrong looking at your results here.
I did go quite hardcore on the training to spread my babies across the surface of the tent.. i'm pretty confident that it was a little too hard, and I might be getting smalle (at least smaller than expected) colas. But that's a lesson learned.

And here is a pickle (actually two):

BDM in the last week, after one of few bloom nutes feedings, started discoloring leaves. You can see that in the photograps.
What could affect this? Is it nute burn?
PH is managed, so that shouldn't be a problem:
readings:
6.5 going in
6.2 coming out

Also, majority of the pistils are orange, and the flowers look extremly compact (that can be due to the mutation?). Looking at the trichs it seems that it's still about a week or two away easily. But need your opinion!

CC: all three plants grew in a little different pace, being about a day or two ahead of eachother. One of them (in the picuters, it's the one in the far left corner) is clearly the most mature, and has biggest colas. It seems ready to be cut down even today. What do you guys think? I did see one or two amber trichs (altought loope I have is makingeverything look quite strange so hard to be sure), and majority is cloudy IMO.
When should I cut them down?

Thank you in advance!

Biodiesel Mass
MG_00101.jpg
MG_00081.jpg
MG_0007.jpg

Critical Cheese
MG_00201.jpg
MG_00171.jpg
MG_0015.jpg
MG_0015-1.jpg
MG_00141.jpg
MG_0014-1.jpg
MG_0012.jpg

Hello my green brthers and sisters!
It's my first grow, and first post here.

I have 4 plants flowering: 3x Dinafem Critical Cheese Auto + 1x Advanced Seeds Biodiesel Mass Auto
Growing in soil - Plagron Lightmix soil with perlite version, in a tent that is in the closet (temperature stays high easily, but I'm managing it).
200W dual CFL on 18/6 schedule all along.

All three seeds planted together. However BDM took a god bit longer to sprout and one of the first leaves was much much smaller than the other one. That turned into a strange mutation, where leaf on one side would have 3 feathers, and on the same node the other leaf would have 5-7 feathers.
BDM grew very differently to other 3 CC plants. much more bushy and harder to train because of that. Seems sort of slower.

I did not top any of the plants, as I read somewhre it's absolutely unacceptable with autos. Whoever said that, was obviously wrong looking at your results here.
I did go quite hardcore on the training to spread my babies across the surface of the tent.. i'm pretty confident that it was a little too hard, and I might be getting smalle (at least smaller than expected) colas. But that's a lesson learned.

And here is a pickle (actually two):

BDM in the last week, after one of few bloom nutes feedings, started discoloring leaves. You can see that in the photograps.
What could affect this? Is it nute burn?
PH is managed, so that shouldn't be a problem:
readings:
6.5 going in
6.2 coming out

Also, majority of the pistils are orange, and the flowers look extremly compact (that can be due to the mutation?). Looking at the trichs it seems that it's still about a week or two away easily. But need your opinion!

CC: all three plants grew in a little different pace, being about a day or two ahead of eachother. One of them (in the picuters, it's the one in the far left corner) is clearly the most mature, and has biggest colas. It seems ready to be cut down even today. What do you guys think? I did see one or two amber trichs (altought loope I have is makingeverything look quite strange so hard to be sure), and majority is cloudy IMO.
When should I cut them down?

Thank you in advance!

Biodiesel Mass
MG_00101.jpg
MG_00081.jpg
MG_0007.jpg

Critical Cheese
MG_00201.jpg
MG_00171.jpg
MG_0015.jpg
MG_0015-1.jpg
MG_00141.jpg
MG_0014-1.jpg
MG_0012.jpg

Hey lastic thanks for joining us and giving so much info one thing tho how many days old is the plant and the seed banks estimated auto flower cycle length ?

Also the tight flowering could just be genetics different strains have different bud denceness and bud formation and they will still swell up as when to cut it it depends on yourself on what high you want depending on Amber / cloudiness

Agc Auto Growers Club

Are autoflowers actually easier to grow or harder to grow than normal femised seeds?

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well germination is exactally the same process but there's more work involved with photos compared to autos you don't have to change light shedule but on the upper hand some autos have speed had a nice 60day harvest from some have a look in the AGC thead plenty examples here that's for sure

Agc Auto Growers Club

Well germination is exactally the same process but there's more work involved with photos compared to autos you don't have to change light shedule but on the upper hand some autos have speed had a nice 60day harvest from some have a look in the AGC thead

Agc Auto Growers Club
I do like autoflowers. I only have 1 and begin november I germinated that seed and I think its a few weeks from harvest. But people do say that the yield is lower and you can't train them that much. I did learn that you can top some autoflower strains!

I do like autoflowers. I only have 1 and begin november I germinated that seed and I think its a few weeks from harvest. But people do say that the yield is lower and you can't train them that much. I did learn that you can top some autoflower strains!

Hey rik hope you can share it with us
And that's untrue autos enjoy topping all my autos have been topped with great results and always trained by hand or lst it works really well on them just not so much super cropping and as for yeild you can get yeilds that compare to photos but with the work being put in to genetics with like Mephisto we're seeing 10 oz off one auto a more reg accurance and for thc they have the highest tested auto strains for thc ..❄️

Agc Auto Growers Club

Hey rik hope you can share it with us
And that's untrue autos enjoy topping all my autos have been topped with great results and always trained by hand or lst it works really well on them just not so much super cropping and as for yeild you can get yeilds that compare to photos but with the work being put in to genetics with like Mephisto we're seeing 10 oz off one auto a more reg accurance and for thc they have the highest tested auto strains for thc ..❄️

Agc Auto Growers Club
Oh? That's pretty interesting... A lot of people say that you absolutely can not top, lollipop or FIM you auto's. And that's amazing for a yield... I do prefer autoflowers because I don't have a veg or flower room. I already showed you but they are in front of a big window facing the south so when spring starts then it will be 8 months until the time is 12 hours of light and 12 hours of dark again. So with autoflowers, I can just leave them in front of the window and do nothing about the light so that was the main thing why I did like autoflowers.

But now I like them even more! A lot of people told me about the topping that you never should do that, but that's what THEY've heared but you are talking out of experience that you actually do train you're autoflowers so that's nice to know! Thanks velk! If I will remember it then I will show some pics of my autoflower. But I'll probably will forget to do that.

Thanks Velk and all....you cant have to mnay threads about auto's :thumb:

That is Pineapple Kush auto from MSNL seeds...she is 52 days from receiving the seeds in the mail or 50 days from breaking ground....She is suppose to be super fast and finish in as little as 56-64 days....I think I will run a little longer but I think they are looking pretty good right now. This is also my first grow so I chose autos for there simplicity. She was topped at 14 days and has seen her share of lst.

I also am running a Caramelicious Auto from the same place....same start...she is suppose to be quick also but not as fast as PK. She was not topped and I had to tie her top over at about 40 days or so, she has also had some lst.

20170129_223310.jpg
20170129_223333.jpg
20170129_223322.jpg

:circle-of-love:

You can do it all with auto's...top...lst....bend them over and tie them down.....even break them a couple times (ooppss) and they will handle just about everything.....you just have to start early as there stems get thick and stiff pretty quick.

Plenty of auto grower and threads on here...and I am sure everyone is willing to help out...Thats what makes this place great :thumb:

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom