Going Green With JCTJ: Perpetual Autos With A Photo Here & There

Hahaha, it sure is a numbers game.

Light is running around 200ish watts, I think I'm going to up it to 300W and raise some more and run at full power now that they're pretty well under way

Edit.. I just added that for more numbers, I should put up the percentages now too haha
You dont want to drop it lower and keep dimmers where they are or even lower? I dont think you need the tent spreadage yet.

A small but exciting update this evening, the tent is getting another addition. Currently soaking a gifted Auto Gelato :yummy:
Get ready to put your birthday hats on.

You dont want to drop it lower and keep dimmers where they are or even lower? I dont think you need the tent spreadage yet.

Get ready to put your birthday hats on.

You're right about not needing the full tent coverage yet. I'm just thinking ahead because I'll have a variety of different light requirements by the different stages of autos. With the addition of the Gelato, I need to raise the light anyhow and put some of the other pots up on risers. It will probably work out not adjusting the power yet.

I'm excited for the Gelato, it's a strain I've been looking at for a while now and was given the opportunity to try one out.

White Tahoe Cookies update

She's filling out and has been making it through these snappy cold and wet nights/days without a hiccup. No WPM or bud rot as of yet - knock on wood.

A couple of the shots were during a brief lovely period of sunshine today, which quickly went back to overcast and cold. The weight of the colas is beginning to strain the stems lol, some are tied up and supported. The end is near!

Great outdoor grow! Honestly any Canadian growing a photo and getting it to the finish line deserves a welcome to the Wiserhood.

Great outdoor grow! Honestly any Canadian growing a photo and getting it to the finish line deserves a welcome to the Wiserhood.
Clap... clap... clap.

Lovely looking tree JC. You sure do grow monsters when you get them outside. You filled that hole right?

White Tahoe Cookies update

She's filling out and has been making it through these snappy cold and wet nights/days without a hiccup. No WPM or bud rot as of yet - knock on wood.

A couple of the shots were during a brief lovely period of sunshine today, which quickly went back to overcast and cold. The weight of the colas is beginning to strain the stems lol, some are tied up and supported. The end is near!

Wowzers, not only do they look great, the photographs are beautiful making them even nicer!

Back
Top Bottom