Going Green With JCTJ: Perpetual Autos With A Photo Here & There

Day 20, 21 and 17! 77F - 60% RH

Mystery girl is responding well. Another day or two and I'll bring the main top down a little more and start to spread out the two lowers now that they are nearly caught up.

Blueberry/Northern - Really happy with how this one is coming along!

Critical Mass is picking up the pace and looking good. This plant and the other 3 that I culled all have the same growth characteristics early on. Very thin spindly stem and slow to develop new shoots at the lower nodes.

Not to dredge up bad memories...
Today I was heading outside to harvest one of the mystery plants and found it to be heavily infested. Eggs and bugs everywhere! Not so sure I want to even try to wash/spray it to trim and then bring in the house to dry...

some cropped shots

Did you attempt to vigorously wash this plant? How did it end?
I wouldn't say my aphid problem is improving and I need a back up plan, I realize it's a big ask please, if you wouldn't mind rehashing the tale. :thanks:

Not to dredge up bad memories...

Did you attempt to vigorously wash this plant? How did it end?
I wouldn't say my aphid problem is improving and I need a back up plan, I realize it's a big ask please, if you wouldn't mind rehashing the tale. :thanks:

Hey there!

Sadly the story of this one didn't end well. I did give it a mega spray down/wash but wasn't happy with the results, bugs everywhere. If it had no been for the fact that I had my indoor grow going, I probably would have continued the trim and dry process inside. It sat out for a while and eventually went into the compost bin. Probably not the result you were looking for unfortunately as I see you're going through the same thing along with some other folks right now. :(

Hey there!

Sadly the story of this one didn't end well. I did give it a mega spray down/wash but wasn't happy with the results, bugs everywhere. If it had no been for the fact that I had my indoor grow going, I probably would have continued the trim and dry process inside. It sat out for a while and eventually went into the compost bin. Probably not the result you were looking for unfortunately as I see you're going through the same thing along with some other folks right now. :(
I aim to be a realist and figured you would have shared if it had gone well, but the optimistic pessimist in me couldn't resist asking. :rolleyes:
I sincerely appreciate your ongoing patience and helpful answers, JCTJ!

I aim to be a realist and figured you would have shared if it had gone well, but the optimistic pessimist in me couldn't resist asking. :rolleyes:
I sincerely appreciate your ongoing patience and helpful answers, JCTJ!

Anytime! I really should have posted an update on that one, it was a real bummer because it was quite frosty and smelled really good... I let mother nature have that one ;)

That's such a pretty plant JC...open and stacked with buds! :thumb:

If bugs bothered me I'd never get a DDA to harvest!

Spinosad would have taken care of them easily, but I went with castille soap spray because there weren't any pistils left to brown anyway!

Thanks for the kind words and the reply. Truthfully I should have gone ahead with the harvest but at the time didn't want to risk bringing anything indoors. (where I would be doing my trimming and drying)

It was a busy time and it just kind of got left for nature to take it's course :cheesygrinsmiley:

Days 24, 25 and 21.

77F 57% RH

The Sweet Seeds Mystery auto is filling out nicely. The tops have all grown a good bit since the last bit of LST so I repositioned and pulled more down and apart. She was light as a feather and got received some delicious water and MC.

The Blueberry/Northern auto doing very well. It's putting on a bit of height now and I think we're just about to start seeing some preflower pistils. Roughly 7" tall. After these photos I did a little leaf tucking.

Critical Mass slowly catching up. No complaints, I think she'll do much better than the previous ones :)

Happy Monday!

Nice training on the mystery train! Everything looks nice and green.
Thanks, I love the sweet seeds genetics. It's been fun to grow out a bunch of the mystery autos.
Good choice of tunes, Up On Cripple Creek is one of my favourites from The Band.

Thanks for the kind words and the reply. Truthfully I should have gone ahead with the harvest but at the time didn't want to risk bringing anything indoors. (where I would be doing my trimming and drying)

It was a busy time and it just kind of got left for nature to take it's course :cheesygrinsmiley:
I know where your coming from. I dont want to risk infesting my indoors by bringing my outside...in.

Howdy folks! Day 26, 27 and 23. 77F and 60%RH via the AC Infinity sensor. The two larger are receiving 3g/gallon of Mega Crop and the smaller a slightly lower 2 and a half-ish g/gal.

Group - The LPa is slowly flowering away. It's been right on track ever since I fixed my poor water practices in the early stages.

SS Mystery bouncing back. She needs her top brought down again

The (not sure which one) Blueberry Northern got a little bit of a tie down today. The main stem is still pliable enough to give a simple bend. Lower growth has already shot up pretty tall before LST and I was kind of waiting until I saw some pre flower pistils before giving this one a little training.

One thing I am noting early on about the Critical Mass is that it's already starting to lack that vibrant green, much like the other 3 that I previously culled. I'm not sure if this is a genetic thing or if she's just more hungry in comparison.

Hahaha, it sure is a numbers game.

Light is running around 200ish watts, I think I'm going to up it to 300W and raise some more and run at full power now that they're pretty well under way

Edit.. I just added that for more numbers, I should put up the percentages now too haha

Back
Top Bottom