Rollincoals Third Grow, Blueberry Auto, Blueberry CBD Crossed With Green Crack & Cookies & Cream

Rollincoal

Well back again tring out a blueberry auto flower, blueberry cbd crossed with green crack ( my own seed) has as always been a little fussy. And a cookies and cream

Grow in a 2x3x4.5 tent( ya its small but works) i use a mars hydro ts1000 light so far had pretty good results with it my last plant ( love potion) yielded just over 8 oz of it.

Using pro mix hp soil, same as the last grows, will end up in 5gal pots ( hopefully)

Using two different kinds of notes this time wanna see the difference the blueberry auto is being fed cx horticulture as per there chart which is about 2ml per liter. And the cookies and cream will most likely be on the cx as well.
20201229_185845.jpg

Here you can see the two, the larger is the blueberry cbd, and the smaller of the two is my auto flower.

20210106_211901.jpg

Well here is the bushiest plant I have grown to date I measured her from top of soil to the.top of the.plant is only 7" @ 7weeks old moved her away from my light tonight so maybe she will stretch a bit.

Nice healthy looking plants! I grew an auto for the first time a few months ago and I was actually surprised how big she got. She was just like yours at that age short and stout she even had a few pre flowers as well. Then at about 6 weeks she started to stretch and wow she got huge!!! You just never know with those auto girls!

Oh I hope I can keep her on the shorter side. But I read its a bad idea to top them. But hope it works out good
I didn’t top any of my Autos when I ran them just did some lst to help control the heights but I had to wait for them to start stretching to really be able to do much to them. Most of them stayed under control but I had a few that really shot up, I think it really depends on their genetics.

Yea this is my first auto so it will be a learning curve. I hope my cross bread turns out good as well. Not sure how the two will mix so hears hoping.
Ya should be a fun grow! I haven’t done any of my own crosses will be exciting to see how it all turns out:goodluck:

It was not done intentionally kids cat switched my timer off on my first grow when I was about week 4 of flower. And I didn't notice till it was too late, they were already hermied and reveging so I straightened out my timer and just grew out the one and harvested the others about 2 weeks early.

Alright... I’m in!! :popcorn:

looks healthy to me bro!!

sorry I just kinda skimmed through. What are you feeding them again?

I am running two different lines this go round
20210109_084757.jpg

This line cx horticulture for my auto, and cookies and cream ( will get a picture of the little devil later this weekend)
20210109_084739.jpg

And the high out put garden (innovating plant products) is on my blueberry or as I am gonna name it franken plant I think lol

This is my third grow with the H.O.G.S line and I see what other people are getting from there plants with the same setup just a little taller so I figured I would try this other line of nutes and see what happens.

And its transplant day into 3.5 gal pots also did a little training and figured i would try F.I.M. as well on the blueberry×greencrack
20210109_085405.jpg

20210109_085409.jpg

20210109_085423.jpg

Did a little more lst as well, hope the F.I.M. was a good idea lmao ( I will try to keep it interesting) :ganjamon:

That’s a pretty low NPK value between the two added up. Is it a three part system or anything? A lot of the times they’ll come with, a Grow bottle, a Micro bottle, and a bloom bottle. The bloom bottle doesn’t get much added while in veg but yeah, just seems like an odd NPK value.

Ok cool! You got the entire set then?

right on, I’ve never heard of this line. Be interesting how it does!

Ya me either got it from T&T in the city he really recommended it.

See how this works for clones as you can see have two ta try and my little cookies and cream in there as well ( house is so dry) my uncle told me its what he used to do for cloning so I will give it a try

20210110_191737.jpg

Nice fish tank! Lol

we just got our 46 bow front up and going again last weekend.

I went to T&t once... never again lol.

hydro lite has a way better selection.

of course they would probably recommend the gum under their boot as well, lots of flavour left, and half the price!! Steal of a deal! Lmao!
Hope they treat you well my friend!

Nice fish tank! Lol

we just got our 46 bow front up and going again last weekend.

I went to T&t once... never again lol.

hydro lite has a way better selection.

of course they would probably recommend the gum under their boot as well, lots of flavour left, and half the price!! Steal of a deal! Lmao!
Hope they treat you well my friend!
Nice we have a few fish tank tanks kicking around, figured I I ain't got nothing to loose trying one. Got a neon tank to little 5 gal out in the shed as well, I always wanted a wall tank I love seeing them but would suck to clean one lol

Ya I went there once only as well, was in a pinch. I have never been back they tried selling me a drip system for like 600$ I just laughed at them. Since then I go to hydrolite as well.

Back
Top Bottom