Rollincoals Third Grow, Blueberry Auto, Blueberry CBD Crossed With Green Crack & Cookies & Cream

We had a 120 gal tank going. Now it just sits in our garage collecting dust... well we have a towel over it but you know what I mean lol. We kept it because we wanted to put the fish tank in a wall. We have the house to do it now... but damn, the basic weekly water change gets to be too damn much lol! 40 gallons just for a weekly water change... I’ll stick to our 46 for now lmao!

we used to house and breed snake heads before they were deemed illegal to own in Canada a few years back. Beautiful creatures they are!!

Well a little up date of the girls, looking healthy ( still short as always but getting wider)
20210112_183924.jpg
20210112_183859.jpg

Before a trim measured from top of soil to top is only 8" tall.
20210112_191209.jpg

Had to take some off watering was getting to be a real chore lol (crossbreed)
20210112_183931.jpg

Here is the auto flower, starting to show pretty good preflowers
20210112_184013.jpg
hope I get good results off this one.

As long as it’s still moving towards the light, you are in good hands. If it looks like it’s moving away from the light, lift the light higher till the light starts moving towards it, and then adjust accordingly. Sometimes the light can be too powerful and stunt the growth. They should come back around after it gets used to the light. My plants did the same once I moved them from my t5 to my big light. The plants were not happy lol

Well I am officially on a leave for my shoulder :(. Did a tranny job last week and made it worse. I am gonna go crazy at home for a week possibly 2.

But here is a little update they are still going good ( unlike me ) gonna have to flush the blueberry/greencrack think she is having a phosphorus issue?
20210116_071150.jpg
20210116_071215.jpg

But other then that the F.I.M I did seems to be working not sure if I will do that again, but it could be due to this issue as to why the slow growth
20210116_071355.jpg

This is a very crude training technique and I possibly did to many tried four different spots.

My auto is coming along nicely so far ( I think) first time growing one.
20210116_071833.jpg

Almost 8" tall and really starting to see a good number of calix showing up.
20210116_071754.jpg
anyone know how to tell when its time to switch to flower doses for nutes or how to tell approximately how long till they are gonna flower @HashFart how did this process go for you.

Do not switch to flower doses,,,, autos are finicky little basterds the auto you have looks healthy I would wait until you see actual buds forming then start feeding heavier ,,,,you can always add more if needed but you can't take away autos don't like to be flushed and they like to be dry cycled in my experience just wait a little longer and then start heavier feeding

Do not switch to flower doses,,,, autos are finicky little basterds the auto you have looks healthy I would wait until you see actual buds forming then start feeding heavier ,,,,you can always add more if needed but you can't take away autos don't like to be flushed and they like to be dry cycled in my experience just wait a little longer and then start heavier feeding
Ok thanks man. I will wait till I see some buds,

don't top autos!!.if you wanna keep them low- LST
tie them down. you'll get several colas all the same size

20210115_134313.jpg
Thanks for stopping by, I read that in my grow Bible. I never did top my auto just tied it down. The one I topped is a photo, I had a plant hermi on my first grow and seeded all so I figured what the hell with the price of seeds i will grow it out and collect lol.

The clone that you fimmed should be fine I fimmed my clone by accident trying to top and the leaves just grew weird, ,,,, I don't know what's up with your clone maybe @DonkeyDick will shed some light on why leaves look that way
Hiya. Now I know where all the cool kids are hanging out, huh?
I’ve never had much luck with a fim producing anything more than those curly wurlies we’re looking at. Flowers, sure but no bigger or better that I could tell. Fun to try though! Nice when it works out too, I hear :D
The other leaves? If you think you have a deficiency issue you may be right. Unless that discolouration is from nute splash?
Sorry not to be of more practical help. I’m interested to see how you get on now.

Thanks for the input, the more the better to watch. I was kinda skeptical on the fim but figured she is so short that I might as well give it a try. :hmmmm:
I use a chemical sprayer to water, so I premix and ph my nutes then I pour it into my sprayer with just an open hose, that way it is like a hose with a valve and I dont get any spillage.

Hiya. Now I know where all the cool kids are hanging out, huh?
I’ve never had much luck with a fim producing anything more than those curly wurlies we’re looking at. Flowers, sure but no bigger or better that I could tell. Fun to try though! Nice when it works out too, I hear :D
The other leaves? If you think you have a deficiency issue you may be right. Unless that discolouration is from nute splash?
Sorry not to be of more practical help. I’m interested to see how you get on now.
Yes the cool kids are on rc journal! Maybe we will see more of rolling coal now that his shoulder is fucked ,,,, I got to ask did you bench press the tranny in? Or did you roll in on the jack

Thanks for the input, the more the better to watch. I was kinda skeptical on the fim but figured she is so short that I might as well give it a try. :hmmmm:
I use a chemical sprayer to water, so I premix and ph my nutes then I pour it into my sprayer with just an open hose, that way it is like a hose with a valve and I dont get any spillage.
I think you just eliminated nute splash ,,, thanks dd I didn't know that was a thing ,,,,,, so I think you have a deficiency let's try and figure out what it is

Yes the cool kids are on rc journal! Maybe we will see more of rolling coal now that his shoulder is fucked ,,,, I got to ask did you bench press the tranny in? Or did you roll in on the jack
Lol I wish man if I could bench like 800lbs I would be on TV :thumb:
I have tendonitis in my right bicep so the muscle never relaxs it sucks.
I think you just eliminated nute splash ,,, thanks dd I didn't know that was a thing ,,,,,, so I think you have a deficiency let's try and figure out what it is
Ya I got some water put away for tomorrow try and flush her they are not really using the water like normal either. Going about 10 days before they dry out and thats with a fan blowing on them.

Lol I wish man if I could bench like 800lbs I would be on TV :thumb:
I have tendonitis in my right bicep so the muscle never relaxs it sucks.

Ya I got some water put away for tomorrow try and flush her they are not really using the water like normal either. Going about 10 days before they dry out and thats with a fan blowing on them.
Just the clone or the autos or all of them? 10 days is alot brother

Back
Top Bottom