Rollincoals Third Grow, Blueberry Auto, Blueberry CBD Crossed With Green Crack & Cookies & Cream

Just the clone or the autos or all of them? 10 days is alot brother

Both man my little cookies still pretty small she don't get much water. I dont know why they are drinking slowly. was talking with my brother he said I should wash the roots off the clone and try out a dwc but I have no idea where to start with that. o_O

Both man my little cookies still pretty small she don't get much water. I dont know why they are drinking slowly. was talking with my brother he said I should wash the roots off the clone and try out a dwc but I have no idea where to start with that. o_O
That's way out of my knowledge

Me to man but I have done some crazy things like cutting the roots on my first grow to save the mother of this clone :laugh:
I been thinking about it, I might have to do an experiment what you guys think? Start a separate journal for that one.

Me to man but I have done some crazy things like cutting the roots on my first grow to save the mother of this clone :laugh:
I been thinking about it, I might have to do an experiment what you guys think? Start a separate journal for that one.
Maybe I don't know if oldsmokey is still around but I think it was @BeanTownFan420 who has knowledge on hydroponics

Maybe I don't know if oldsmokey is still around but I think it was @BeanTownFan420 who has knowledge on hydroponics
Ya I been a few different journals and reading lots of stuff but not many do the switch. So it might kill her off is what I am worried about.

I reckon you need some beneficial microbes in there. Myco, LABs, something like that. That will get the roots to work, start to turn moisture in the roots into RH in the room (via the leaves). Where’s your VPD at? Get your hydrostatic pressures pumping by tweaking your VPD (link in sig)

I reckon you need some beneficial microbes in there. Myco, LABs, something like that. That will get the roots to work, start to turn moisture in the roots into RH in the room (via the leaves). Where’s your VPD at? Get your hydrostatic pressures pumping by tweaking your VPD (link in sig)
Thanks man Not sure what VPD is? so I will be doing some reading

Well that was a very interesting read even though I dont know where my VPD is If I understand that correctly I need to increase RH because everyone in alberta growing is probably sitting between 30-35% if they don't use humidifiers.

You can hang wet towels (over drip trays), open bowls of water in front of fans. There’s a couple of free hacks.
When you see your plants respond to environmental changes you will understand VPD better than wondering what the chart means.
Even having a little negative pressure from a slightly-too-grunty extractor can assist.

[edit] Two tools: an infrared thermometer for measuring the leaf temperature at the canopy and a hygrometer telling you temperature and RH are essentials for dialling in your VPD. These can be cheapos.
(There’s a lot to be said for following your nose, though. Kinky Friedman, for example calls it flying by Jewish radar :) )

Thanks again for that info i never thought of going this far but winter in alberta it will come in super handy. I understood the write up I have all the tools( mechanic by trade) so the chart was pretty simple to understand.

Are your pots stood on concrete, RC? Please excuse me not scooting back to check. Just a passing thought while I’m passing through. Get the myco in there. It takes a couple of weeks to work so the sooner the better.
I hope there’s no rot. Good luck!

Are your pots stood on concrete, RC? Please excuse me not scooting back to check. Just a passing thought while I’m passing through. Get the myco in there. It takes a couple of weeks to work so the sooner the better.
I hope there’s no rot. Good luck!
Hey man no rot in the auto, I dont have any microbes, and we don't have a grow shop that sells anything g like that the best I have is two feet from cx horticulture one is a regena root and the other I believe is a wilt guard.

20210119_194747.jpg

Think she is getting droopy from not using water? I don't want to water her anymore

Back
Top Bottom