Going Green With JCTJ: Perpetual Autos With A Photo Here & There

:woohoo: Looking awesome my friend. That’s about as nice as a shrubbery can get!

You were probably in a three foot hole. Fill it up and take the pic again. ;)

Hahaha! :rofl: This is a good opportunity to use this:

38d2tq.jpg

:woohoo: Looking awesome my friend. That’s about as nice as a shrubbery can get!

Welcome to the show Sunny! Glad to have you here, I've got my work cut out to produce autos up to your caliber :cool:

LPa will definitely get over it once it sees all the amazing new growth down low! Nice work with the rock and the support tie. :high-five:

On the hunt for more rocks! these twig like bases need all the support they can get :nervous-guy::cheesygrinsmiley:

A little update on the WW auto I harvested back July 26th (Post #212) . Been curing up in jars for a little while now. Weighing in at a hair over 54g of dried bud. Not too shabby for the extremely rough start it had and some loss to bud rot at harvest time.

From this:

Received at unknown age/planting date

To this:

To this:

One of the jars

Update on the Sweet Seeds Mystery Auto (I figure it's a Sweet Skunk)

Harvested on July 28th (Post #217). This mystery plant has packed one heck of a smelly punch and produced 41g of dried bud. Heavy skunk with a hint of sweetness and my better, non smoking half agrees with that. She hates the smell hahaha!

Jar 1

Seriously JC, nicely done. WW is still my favorite smoke to this day.

Thanks MrS! It really is a great strain, something you should always have a stash of on hand in my opinion.

I have to give a little credit to pure luck, that legendary blazing yellow ball in the sky and "the old man" MC. :high-five:

Mine too. She says that but I don't know if she really means it.

Haha! Well, she means it this time "I think" :rofl:

I do recall her saying something along the lines of "this is the smelliest one you've ever grown"

Beautiful plants and beautiful buds, nicely trimmed too! I started growing for my wife so she never complains about the smell. Now it turns out I grow for my entire family except me :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Thanks Shed!

:rofl: - I guess the problem here is that you grow good weed!

The problem is that both of my children have turned into major stoners and I grow free weed!

When consumption outweighs production, that is a problem HAHA!

Back
Top Bottom