Agc Auto Growers Club

Velk. Is it true the yeild is the yeild no matter topped or not?

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App
No as by topping your creating more branches to carry more buds. The yield will be more then not topped.

There is more then just topping to increase yield, topping is just one way of doing so but by how much will depend on the strain.

Other way is a scrog setup after topping.

Another way is a sog setup (sea of green) where you have more plants growing but switch to flower in 2-3 weeks or when they are about 8-10 inches high... more yield in a shorter time, smaller plant height but bushier. Topping along with scrog in a sea of green setup all combined will bring a better yield also with great lighting and trimming while doing all i said will bring a way big yield.

Also nutes your using for bloom before you harvest or some people use mollasses 2 weeks before harvest for a week and then flush the last week to get the sugers out.

So many ways to do things and maby factors to get a huge yield.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

They did but will the autoflowers be able to take the same doses due to the shorter lifespan

They did but will the autoflowers be able to take the same doses due to the shorter lifespan

Yes eventually but you have to start weak 1/3 or 1/4 str then gradually work up and with the shchedule just take a few weeks off it

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Start bloom nutes yet?
30 days old NL 12 gal pot coco pearlite mix been feeding at around 500ppm mix of calmag H&G roots excel and guano grow nutes. just threw a heap of pistols in the last 12 hours. TIA
d7e48d6f5eabdb0cfabfb68150ac561c.jpg
300beff3b6f8bb00e95d7704b1b2117d.jpg

Start bloom nutes yet?
30 days old NL 12 gal pot coco pearlite mix been feeding at around 500ppm mix of calmag H&G roots excel and guano grow nutes. just threw a heap of pistols in the last 12 hours. TIA
d7e48d6f5eabdb0cfabfb68150ac561c.jpg
300beff3b6f8bb00e95d7704b1b2117d.jpg

Hey man nice auto you can start with bloom nutes now or wait till its finnished its stretch bloom will encourage it to flower more ...

Some of the water hash I extracted has a nice oily layer on it and will start going darker gradually
4f3beeacc561d67302336a7e105ef2a2.jpg

Let's see what it smokes like my last batch got contaminated unfortunately as I left it to drain and fell in to the water . turned in to a kind of keif lol

Hi Auto experts :)

Hey 420 :thumb:

I always start my seedlings under a few CFL's for the first couple of weeks, I have only every grown from straight feminised seeds before and Im wondering if this would be OK for Auto's switching to 600w HPS on week 3 maybe or do they need to be under HPS from the very beginning?

Any opinions/help much appreciated guys :)

Peace, Webby :Namaste:

Hi Auto experts :)

Hey 420 :thumb:

I always start my seedlings under a few CFL's for the first couple of weeks, I have only every grown from straight feminised seeds before and Im wondering if this would be OK for Auto's switching to 600w HPS on week 3 maybe or do they need to be under HPS from the very beginning?

Any opinions/help much appreciated guys :)

Peace, Webby :Namaste:

You can stick to your method or put them under the hps just have it at the right height level not to stress or burn them I use led and normally use just veg switch for veg then both for flower but this time around have both veg and flower switch on from start

Is there a review of auto strains on here anywhere that is separate from the regular flowering strain reviews?

Also, I have some WW autos from Robert Bergman. Would the strain review for Robert Bergman's WW be the same for the autos? Or would it be completely different?

Do they not have the reviews on the site you got them off at all ?

You can stick to your method or put them under the hps just have it at the right height level not to stress or burn them I use led and normally use just veg switch for veg then both for flower but this time around have both veg and flower switch on from start

Cheers Velk I'll leave it alone for now then ..

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Day 28 Update

I'm (28) days in. The Sweet Trainwreck is ass & will produce ass (I damaged the roots moving her.). The Purple Kush is looking pretty healthy. These pics were taken immediately after watering (my base H2O is Willow Water, Coconut Water, Yucca Powder, & Molasses bubbled for 48-72 hours). I've also been adding Maxicrop Liquid Seaweed for every watering on this grow. This is only the second watering, and I've only fed once (w/ an aerated veg tea w/ DE). Any opinions/suggestions are welcome. More Eyes=Better View!

Buddha's Purple Kush (Day 28 above ground):

PK_Day28_8.jpg
PK_Day28_7.jpg
PK_Day28_6.jpg
PK_Day28_5.jpg
PK_Day28_4.jpg
PK_Day28_3.jpg
PK_Day28_2.jpg

Thanks. Grow on.

Back
Top Bottom