Agc Auto Growers Club

So here it is guys this is what I made out of the trim and some of the smaller buds at the bottom of the plant happy days
420-magazine-mobile312951548.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

A Lil' Ponytail & A Lil' Horse-Shit

I'm at (18) Days since my Purple Kush & Sweet Trainwreck broke ground. The PK is looking healthy for the age -the usual, not great;not dead. The ST looks like Total Ass! I hit the root-zone w/ a bit O' H2O2 followed by a (measured, equal amount) bit O' SuperThrive. It'll live or die (by itself or my hand). I decided to ponytail the PK since it was getting less light than I prefer (i.e. -I saw a shadow on the medium - not enough penetration [as I've heard over & over, My response: "It IS in, & I already paid."]).

I believe that this is correct; same as w/ photos?:

Purple Kush (Ponytail)

IMG_20170118_122121.jpg
IMG_20170118_122046.jpg
IMG_20170118_122025.jpg
IMG_20170118_122011.jpg
IMG_20170118_122211.jpg

Here's the sad-assed Sweet Trainwreck. I think I damaged the root while moving the planter. I'll be putting in another ST & a Buddha Syrup @ 5 weeks to fill in some space & further stagger the harvest. I'll be adding a 125w 6500K daylight CFL to keep the light right, as well.

Sweet Trainwreck

IMG_20170118_122422.jpg
IMG_20170118_122409.jpg

IMG_20170118_122338.jpg

Also, for anyone who read my grow environment description and thought that I was running (2) plants with 342w of light in the entire 4' x 4' space, that is not the case (& would be a waste). I have the grow area partitioned off. It is probably about 30" (give or take) X 20" (again, + or -). Sorry for the overhead shots.

IMG_20170118_121151.jpg
IMG_20170118_121349.jpg
IMG_20170118_121749.jpg

Take care & grow.

Hi all can anyone help me diagnose this issue?

Day 17 Sensi seeds NL Auto, watered 4 days ago with ph 6.2 water and 1/2 strength formulex.

3 gallon pot, all has been fine up until this morning when I noticed these little spots on older fan leaves.... please help!
420-magazine-mobile1891473247.jpg

Loco

Has anybody used humidipaks in here before so I put in curing jars or is that only if it's very humid

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I have seen some use them to keep humidity at 62% ish or a little lower.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Has anybody used humidipaks in here before so I put in curing jars or is that only if it's very humid

Boveda 62%. After initial dry/cure, put 'em in the jars -that's it. They are 2-way pillows, so they can both increase and decrease rH. Use them until the beads in the pillow have hardened.

They can also be used to rehydrate buds. However, you will not get back the lost cannabinoids, terpenes, etc. Nothing beats proper drying & curing.

Hi all can anyone help me diagnose this issue?

Day 17 Sensi seeds NL Auto, watered 4 days ago with ph 6.2 water and 1/2 strength formulex.

3 gallon pot, all has been fine up until this morning when I noticed these little spots on older fan leaves.... please help!
420-magazine-mobile1891473247.jpg

Loco

Calcium deficiency (or pH lockout of calcium) is my best guess. You could try a foliar feed. Empty (drink) 1/2 gal. of skim milk. Fill the bottle w/ H2O. Shake well (bubble w/yucca extract & an air-stone, if you want). Mist the underside of the leaves.

I've never seen it cause damage, but I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES! Do some more research to be sure. More information=More informed.

Getting some nasty weather here in the next couple of days . and I expect to lose the power. I've seen some stuff about using a camp lantern for keeping mother plants going at low cost... do you think I could do this if I lose the power to keep my girls from freezing ?

Iti

I've put crazy dry weed in the boveda 62 and it brought that shit back to life. I'm gonna try and cure some of my weed with it cause man if you get some dank shit dry it and put it in a sealed jar with those in sure it would work great

Sent from my Pixel using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Getting some nasty weather here in the next couple of days . and I expect to lose the power. I've seen some stuff about using a camp lantern for keeping mother plants going at low cost... do you think I could do this if I lose the power to keep my girls from freezing ?

Iti

Can't you get hold of a petrol/diesel generator? That will solve problem for your whole house

Can't you get hold of a petrol/diesel generator? That will solve problem for your whole house

Yeah ain't got a genny .
And the girls aren't in the house
I thought I read something about peeps using gas lanterns on they're mothers to cut down on using electricity.
Ever see anything like this?

I might have to make some of those tea light candle heaters for desperate times
Hope your feeling better brother, sometimes those days roll around .
Iti

Yeah ain't got a genny .
And the girls aren't in the house
I thought I read something about peeps using gas lanterns on they're mothers to cut down on using electricity.
Ever see anything like this?

I might have to make some of those tea light candle heaters for desperate times
Hope your feeling better brother, sometimes those days roll around .
Iti

Ah man I've not heard about the lanturns but sure some light is better than no light
And them tea light candle heaters are a good little build

And thanks bro hopefully things are sorted we will see

I've put crazy dry weed in the boveda 62 and it brought that shit back to life. I'm gonna try and cure some of my weed with it cause man if you get some dank shit dry it and put it in a sealed jar with those in sure it would work great ..

Sent from my Pixel using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've never used them liquor face me some info earlier aswell I may get a 10 pack for curing I need some more jars all mine are at my mumsies house lol what humidity ones should I get 49% or 62% ??

Boveda 62%. After initial dry/cure, put 'em in the jars -that's it. They are 2-way pillows, so they can both increase and decrease rH. Use them until the beads in the pillow have hardened.

They can also be used to rehydrate buds. However, you will not get back the lost cannabinoids, terpenes, etc. Nothing beats proper drying & curing.

What's your method of curing buddy as I've always had Sombody do it for me so I'm giving it a go myself what % humidipaks would you recomend for cure 62% or 49% altho I may use your method do you just mason jar and burp ?

Few nug shots really suprised with the yeild looked smaller attached to the plant then bamm ..... big juicy long colas I'll get more pics tomorrow but one was over 12 inches and decent thickness
b5d71f905c9344eb15d34958a1014dca.jpg
the ones of the short fat ones were fat and heavy
fa3a052447f96f4aa7b978817ab34f08.jpg
170f02c72e62e250a0e2422dc114b087.jpg
efbe34a41e7442351866ac141cc2b6ca.jpg
a tad over 1000g wet weight from 4 out of 10 blue treacles the smell is like heaven ❄️❄️❄️.

Back
Top Bottom