Agc Auto Growers Club

I'll get some better pics when I get home later. Thanks everyone

Hey velk. My runoff was very low when I first checked it (5ish) so I flushed all the girls with some water ph'd to 8 and the run off came out at 6-6.5

I'll updated later

Thanks again everyone
Iti

Anyone know how i can save this MK Ultra auto?
420-magazine-mobile1097359693.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

First of all you got to give us a little bit more info on what kind of soil do use what kind nutes you start off with how much water did you give it what kind of temperatures it's in and lights and Humidity

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks Balat.

I am using happy frogs soil.

Temps are running 62-85 degrees.

I try to water as light as possible.

No neuts yet.

The light is a 345 cmh it is over 2 feet from her

Humidity is running from 45 to 60%

Here is a picture of the other auto i have in the same tent. Started on the same day. She is a Critical Kush.

420-magazine-mobile232041831.jpg

Well I'm no expert everything you stated seems fine how about the ph I'm sure she'll pull through when it came of of the seed was she damaged at All?

usually it's a nute burn that causes burning of the tips or too much light

I am using spring water and when she came through i thought she was the strongest of 9 seeds that made it. Lol kinda ironic.

Oh you have to do is just be a little patient just give it a balance pH water it should pull through buddy

I figured it may be the light and moved it off to the side kinda out of the direct path. Looks like its wait and see

Thanks Balat.

I am using happy frogs soil.

Temps are running 62-85 degrees.

I try to water as light as possible.

No neuts yet.

The light is a 345 cmh it is over 2 feet from her

Humidity is running from 45 to 60%

Here is a picture of the other auto i have in the same tent. Started on the same day. She is a Critical Kush.

420-magazine-mobile232041831.jpg

That's with no nutes at all ??? That's odd quick question was the seed stuck on this bad when it was sprouting ??
Also what are you phoning your water to feed ?

Happy growing .

That's with no nutes at all ??? That's odd quick question was the seed stuck on this bad when it was sprouting ??
Also what are you phoning your water to feed ?

Happy growing .

I am sorry this is my first grow. What is phoning water
I will look bac at the pictures i think the shell may have been stuck.
I had similar to this happen to me with one of the blue treacles I was stumped as only one had this on the leafs same as yours it turned out fine in the end tho with no issues

Happy growing .

I had similar to this happen to me with one of the blue treacles I was stumped as only one had this on the leafs same as yours it turned out fine in the end tho with no issues

Happy growing .
Thats good news for the hometeam. It looks like there is tiny bit of new green growth every day. Its just alot slower than the rest of the girls. I will maintain a holding pattern

Here is a pic from 2 weeks ago. Notice the old husk high up on her stem. (Not sure if that was a husk or not)

420-magazine-mobile715302727.jpg

Back
Top Bottom