Agc Auto Growers Club

My big girl is day 13, and should be toppable tomorrow on day 14 as the 3rd node I'll be more developed! Thanks for the insight ..

420-magazine-mobile933614977.jpg

420-magazine-mobile670585460.jpg

Loco

That's fine to top as she is but another day won't hurt her just please be careful that you don't take off the two little bits either side of the top as they will be your new main colas .

Happy growing .

That's fine to top as she is but another day won't hurt her just please be careful that you don't take off the two little bits either side of the top as they will be your new main colas .

Happy growing .
Haha thanks mate I'll make sure I'm nice and sedated so I've got steady hands when the axe comes a choppin'!! . . .

Loco

Haha thanks mate I'll make sure I'm nice and sedated so I've got steady hands when the axe comes a choppin'!! . . .

Loco

I'm going to have fun doing my Mephisto garden I may leave one untopped see what it's like and I always wanted a cannabis Christmas tree .I may change my mind like I normally do and do all of them .

Happy growing .

Hey everyone .

Getting worries about one of my girls.... looking for some opinions??? As this is my first grow.

Here's my journal

And the girl

420-magazine-mobile1764169635.jpg

Thanks

Iti

Hey lti how old are your lady's ? Also what's your feeding schedule and nutes your using
Let's get to the bottom of this give us some more info before try and diagnose it I'll jump to your journal now. .

Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Happy growing .

Itl I believe your problem is in your ph buddy what you need to do is actually check the ph value of your soil don't keep trying to treat it as it will buffer it's self that's only issue with soil takes much longer than coco water it with nutes at 1/4 str recomended at a slightly higher ph what ph feed are you giving them atm ?

Happy growing .

Hey lti how old are your lady's ? Also what's your feeding schedule and nutes your using
Let's get to the bottom of this give us some more info before try and diagnose it I'll jump to your journal now. .

Happy growing .
Hey velk

First your girls are looking nice .

The girls are 6 weeks from sprout
I've been lean on the fertilizer cause I f'd uped and use promix with time release but she only got one feed of 10-15-10 once, 3 feeds of molasses plus calmag, one feed of 2-4-1 organic fish, and 3 days ago I gave her a feed of 5-30-5 plus calmag. Everything else is just water.

Checked the runoff yesterday when I watered and it was at 6.5-6

Iti

Thanks lti how old is that in days sorry and I bet it's to do with the slow release nutes as you may have added lean doeses but who can tell how much nutes the slow realse let out

What's the ph of the water / feed you give to it ??

Happy growing .

Thanks lti how old is that in days sorry and I bet it's to do with the slow release nutes as you may have added lean doeses but who can tell how much nutes the slow realse let out

What's the ph of the water / feed you give to it ??

Happy growing .

About day 45. Everything is at 7 for ph for the girls. Yeah that has been the reason for me going lean on the fertilizer. But it looks like deficiency sometimes and then looks like excess as well. So confused.

Thanks
Iti

Hey everyone .

Getting worries about one of my girls.... looking for some opinions??? As this is my first grow.

Here's my journal

And the girl

420-magazine-mobile1764169635.jpg

Thanks

Iti

My first guess would also be a pH issue, because pH affects the plant's ability to uptake nutrients, mimicking nutrient abundances/deficiencies. Here is a chart which appears accurate at first glance & may be of some help.

https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...c7e4b02abb448d5194/1442437578415/?format=750w

If it's not a pH issue, then ... it's fun time. An abundance or deficiency of one or more nutrients can cause lock-out of others. This cold be your case, or ... you could actually have an actual deficiency. If that's the case, it gets even more fun.

From what I can see, the twisted leaves & discoloring appear to be a micro deficiency -zinc, iron, & copper is my best guess. However, micro deficiencies rarely occur w/ only one nutrient. Manganese, cobalt, molybdenum, etc. all play a role in the plant's health & work synchronically with other micros/macros to optimize their bio-availability. It's like fucking science or something!

You may want to try feeding a VERY light micro supplement. I use Miracle Grow Cactus Food @ 10-20 drops/gal, and it seems to work well.

Before you act though, do more research, & ask wiser folks. If I know anything at all, it's from asking, researching, & fucking-up a bunch of shit, then learning from it.

Sorry i don't have THE answer. Good luck. Have a great grow.

About day 45. Everything is at 7 for ph for the girls. Yeah that has been the reason for me going lean on the fertilizer. But it looks like deficiency sometimes and then looks like excess as well. So confused.

Thanks
Iti

I'm confused that you run off is coming back out lower than what your watering it with it should come out a bit higher than what you put in not lower that's so strange

Happy growing .

Back
Top Bottom