Agc Auto Growers Club

Thanks for the quick response. I appreciate it.

" ... are you considering topping ... ?" Not on this one. I wanna' get a feel for how the Ruderalis genetics affect growth before I start experimenting. If I get the hang of it, we'll be topping, defoliating, cloning, & ...oh yeah, probably killing a few along the way. Right now, I just want to acclimate myself to this new (to me) type of plant.

Your more than welcome buddy were all about helping out over here bare with me 10-20 mins just meeting a friend and I'll be back with you and by looks of things you already have a feel for things haha doing brilliant and just think of an auto like a normal plant that's people's misconception thinking that they are completely different when they are pretty much the same you will love the fast results of autos ! Brb

Happy growing .

I am a complete newbie to this but have done two batches of autos in soil with a massive learning curve haha. Happy to help out in any way that I can.

My soil has a 0.3 EC (canna terra professional) if i am not mistaken. I start with my nutes at 1/4 potency around day 14 and max them at day 30 when pre-flowering started on both ocasions around day 25 and thats when I started to see deficiencies in the first batch.

I'm using a 130w led with cfls for support during veg.

420-magazine-mobile1226247656.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks for the info! I looked up Canna-Terra & couldn't find a specific list of ingredients -looks like good shit, though. However, since I have a unique medium, I'm not sure how to compare as regards to feeding.

Actually, I think I do. Just like you, I'll probably wait until see that the plants are asking for something before I give them anything.

While people can provide answers (and, God forbid, H2O/nute schedule), the plant will always tell me the exact truth about what it needs and when it needs it.

May your grow produce miles of smiles.

Hey guys,
Just wondering if anyone can help me out with auto flower ripeness?
My plant is (I'm assuming) several days from harvest and I'm going for the "1 third amber trichs" ripeness,
Can anyone suggest the best time or rich colour to get the best results for an auto flower?
A the moment my plant has about 10% amber trichs, and the rest are still 45% milky and 45% clear.

Thanks for the info! I looked up Canna-Terra & couldn't find a specific list of ingredients -looks like good shit, though. However, since I have a unique medium, I'm not sure how to compare as regards to feeding.

Actually, I think I do. Just like you, I'll probably wait until see that the plants are asking for something before I give them anything.

While people can provide answers (and, God forbid, H2O/nute schedule), the plant will always tell me the exact truth about what it needs and when it needs it.

May your grow produce miles of smiles.
That's the great thing with autos and why I choosed to start learning to grow with them, they are so quick and amazingly resilient you get to see all phases and learn from the mistakes. As you say, the plant is giving you the answers we just need to know how to read the signs!

My first batch was a total failure in terms of nutes and h20 volumes etc but the final product was really good, I was impressed myself really. I got about 2oz dried from 3 plants in a 80x80x160cm tent!

When I started off told myself; if I get 5 grams of weed out of this then that's a happy day and progress! Haha! Love my new hobby and the new-found 420 society here on the forums, people are really helpful with all matters.

These are my current ladies taking in some winter sun in Barcelona . 25 degrees and 30 humidity with +85k lux in the window!

420-magazine-mobile43978649.jpg

That's the great thing with autos and why I choosed to start learning to grow with them, they are so quick and amazingly resilient you get to see all phases and learn from the mistakes. As you say, the plant is giving you the answers we just need to know how to read the signs!

My first batch was a total failure in terms of nutes and h20 volumes etc but the final product was really good, I was impressed myself really. I got about 2oz dried from 3 plants in a 80x80x160cm tent!

When I started off told myself; if I get 5 grams of weed out of this then that's a happy day and progress! Haha! Love my new hobby and the new-found 420 society here on the forums, people are really helpful with all matters.

These are my current ladies taking in some winter sun in Barcelona . 25 degrees and 30 humidity with +85k lux in the window!

That is soo beautiful. it nearly brought a tear to my eye -the gorgeous plants, that awe inspiring scenery. I'll be buying a ticket later today. Where in Barcelona should I meet you? :party:

That is soo beautiful. it nearly brought a tear to my eye -the gorgeous plants, that awe inspiring scenery. I'll be buying a ticket later today. Where in Barcelona should I meet you? :party:
Hahaha just hit me up when you land and I will be your local guide!

Hey guys,
My plant is (I'm assuming) several days from harvest and I'm going for the "1 third amber trichs" ripeness,
Can anyone suggest the best time or rich colour to get the best results for an auto flower?
A the moment my plant has about 10% amber trichs, and the rest are still 45% milky and 45% clear.

Hey Greenman could you post some photos as this will be a lot Easyer to help you tell and also how many days old are your plants and breeders flower cycle time please

Happy growing .

Liquor I recomend starting them on 1/4 str then building up as they are of age for nutes but I say that your micro organisms will provide them with food also. And with the foliar spray I'm not to familiar I'm still learning about the organic side of things I will be going organic in my 4th journal I think and will be with autos so will be a new world for me also

Happy growing .

Hey Greenman could you post some photos as this will be a lot Easyer to help you tell and also how many days old are your plants and breeders flower cycle time please

Happy growing .
420-magazine-mobile1326753726.jpg

I took these pictures with a free app I downloaded. Just make sure to have some support under your elbow for better resolution. . the picture was 2-3 days before the axe. :)

420-magazine-mobile1326753726.jpg

I took these pictures with a free app I downloaded. Just make sure to have some support under your elbow for better resolution. . the picture was 2-3 days before the axe. :)

What app is that buddy as I need a close up for one of mine it's hard using my pocket microscope to look with my unsteady hand lol

Happy growing .

again ... Just Beautiful

High guys! Here are some Autos I have going at the minute.

I'm going to be topping the big girl down to the third node, am I best waiting for it to grow to the 4th/5th node then giving it the chop or cut as soon as the third node is formed?

All are being grown in different sized pots with Biobizz light mix and biobizz nutes under a Marshydro 48 reflector on a 20/4 schedule. Any tips on topping the big girl would be appreciated

Sensi Seeds NL Auto day 13 - 3Gal pot

420-magazine-mobile1937951112.jpg

420-magazine-mobile404142311.jpg

Fast Buds Northern Express day 9 - 2L pot

420-magazine-mobile1882632672.jpg

420-magazine-mobile724772184.jpg

TH Seeds MK Ultra Auto day 4 in a party cup

420-magazine-mobile388942963.jpg

Happy growing! .

Loco

Hey guys,

In my opinion, which is not to be mistaken for fact, I've found it to be strain/preference dependent. Keep in mind, I've only grown photo seeds until now.

If I were growing a Sativa dominant strain, I'd take it at the first sign of amber to preserve the Sativa up high. If the plant was Indica dominant, I'd harvest at 50/50 cloudy/amber for a balanced buzz & at 25/75 cloudy/amber for the slam.

Are your buds maturing from the bottom up? -darker trichs on bottom; clear on top? Are you showing any new growth at the tips? -new white pistils at the ends? On photo plants at least, this is a sign that lateral bud growth has reinitiated & dark period should be increased or light leaks covered. I don't know if this is possible w/ autos or not, but 10/45/45 seems like a strange combo to have.

Sorry I couldn't help more. Someone will be able to, though. Take care.

High guys! Here are some Autos I have going at the minute.

I'm going to be topping the big girl down to the third node, am I best waiting for it to grow to the 4th/5th node then giving it the chop or cut as soon as the third node is formed?

All are being grown in different sized pots with Biobizz light mix and biobizz nutes under a Marshydro 48 reflector on a 20/4 schedule. Any tips on topping the big girl would be appreciated .

Sensi Seeds NL Auto day 13 - 3Gal pot

420-magazine-mobile1937951112.jpg

420-magazine-mobile404142311.jpg

Fast Buds Northern Express day 9 - 2L pot

420-magazine-mobile1882632672.jpg

420-magazine-mobile724772184.jpg

TH Seeds MK Ultra Auto day 4 in a party cup .

420-magazine-mobile388942963.jpg

Happy growing! .

Loco

Welcome and thanks for sharing your baby's look really good man ! Be sure to update us with topping photos !

Happy growing .

In my opinion, which is not to be mistaken for fact, I've found it to be strain/preference dependent. Keep in mind, I've only grown photo seeds until now.

If I were growing a Sativa dominant strain, I'd take it at the first sign of amber to preserve the Sativa up high. If the plant was Indica dominant, I'd harvest at 50/50 cloudy/amber for a balanced buzz & at 25/75 cloudy/amber for the slam.

Are your buds maturing from the bottom up? -darker trichs on bottom; clear on top? Are you showing any new growth at the tips? -new white pistils at the ends? On photo plants at least, this is a sign that lateral bud growth has reinitiated & dark period should be increased or light leaks covered. I don't know if this is possible w/ autos or not, but 10/45/45 seems like a strange combo to have.

Sorry I couldn't help more. Someone will be able to, though. Take care.

Thanks for your input liquor see that you have made your self at home glad you have a comfy chair with us I see you have a vast knowledge of photos witch you will be able to use on your autos and to help other members .

Happy growing .

Back
Top Bottom