Ak 250 Watt Closet - New Medicinal User

Allllllrighty 420 members. Heres a little update. The clones that i put in the dirt still look the same, not terrible concerned about it though maybe they live maybe they dont. First the seedlings. The one deformed one is starting to slooooowly come around. No idea how or why its like this but im confident it will grow out of it. And the last pics are of the ones in flower, they are really starting to fill out. Really impressed with the result of tying them down. Tops seem to have tripled. I will do this on all my future grows. Also pistils are really starting to jump out at you when you look at the plant. Im excited to start seeing buds forming up over the next few weeks. Ph is hovering around 5.5-6.5 depending where you check it.
IMG_17537.JPG
IMG_17525.JPG
IMG_17408.jpg
IMG_17516.JPG
IMG_17506.JPG
IMG_17496.JPG
IMG_17479.jpg
IMG_17468.jpg

Sooooo my hps light isn't working. The mh bulb works fine. Something to do with the socket the hps will come on but only momentarily . I ordered another socket so I guess I'll just use the mh until it gets here.

youll be fine with the mh, dont worry. its closer to the color temp the sun burns at anyway.

Hey there king john! Welcome to my grow. This is my first real grow so any input is appreciated. Havent really had as many people as I was hoping. Heres the update. My seedlings seem to finally be coming out of their weird deformed state. I can only blame this on the strain, I have done nothing to them but water. They came up deformed lol. I took a good amount of fan leaves off the 2 plants in the flower closet. They are already starting to stink and havent even started to really flower.
IMG_17699.JPG
IMG_17706.JPG
IMG_17718.JPG
IMG_17776.JPG
IMG_17766.JPG
IMG_17758.jpg
IMG_17745.jpg
IMG_17739.jpg
IMG_17726.jpg

The 2 in the closet are girls. They are ambrosias though. The seedlings are some regular seeds they sent me for free. They were labeled "Automatic" I dont know if that is a strain or just an autoflowering strain of some sort. Maybe you can tell me lol. I have no idea the sex. My fear is if they are autoflowering that they begin flowering in the solo cups. And Im very confused as to why my light is too close????? There is absolutely zero heat issue. The plants show zero signs of any stress. If it is really to close I will definately move it. I just dont unerstand why its too close. Everything I read says if you can put your hand at the canopy and its comfortable for 30 seconds your good. I can actually touch the bulb for a few seconds and my hand barely even feels warm after 30 seconds at the canopy. Let me know whats up if i need to move it I will.

I think everyone thinks I'm growing aks bc of my title lol. Ak just stands for Alaska in this journal. Sorry for any confusion.

the stress on the seedlings is heat stress.

those seedlings are probably auto flowering/ruderalis strains. lucky for you, i think all auto flowering strains are feminized.

I have a thermometer that give a 24 hour high/low that I have been moving between the flower area and the little veg area. Temps in the veg shelf are 79/66 and flower area are 81/66.

So a little morning update. Bud sites are starting to fill in a bit, i see good things to come for this grow. I also can determine the size i would like my future plants to be before i flower them. No real change to the seedlings, I gave them a suuuuuuper light feeding last night. Also one of the clones i had given completely up on has started to show some weak signs of life for the first time in over a week when i moved it into the soil.

IMG_17819.JPG
IMG_17828.jpg
IMG_17838.jpg
IMG_178411.JPG
IMG_17858.JPG
IMG_17869.JPG

Made a mistake by fertilizing the seedlings........they literally exploded. I dont know why I fertilized something i was worried about getting big in the first place.

you did a lot of trimming huh? eager to see how this turns out. congrats on the girls :thumb:

Appreciate it guys. I'm using the Mh bulb bc something is wrong with my hps. I think it's the socket. The hps just flickers unless I push the bulb in by hand. I ordered another socket that should be here soon.

Got bored so decided to post some pics. Heres some of the ones in flower
IMG_18066.JPG
IMG_18038.JPG
IMG_18058.jpg
IMG_18046.JPG

Heres some of the ones in the solo cups under the 3 2 foot t5s. They are quickly outgrowing their solo cups and im keeping my fingers crossed that if I keep them under 24/0 light that they wont start flowering. That is if they really are in fact an Autoflowering strain. I planted these waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to early lol.
IMG_180210.JPG
IMG_18016.JPG
IMG_18007.JPG
IMG_179712.jpg
IMG_179611.jpg
IMG_17869.JPG
IMG_179514.JPG

Heres the solitary clone that I took from the ambrosia. Its showing some weak signs of life so maybe it will survive. I watered It about a week ago and the soil is still soaked. I placed a fan on em so hopefully it dries out with no mold developing.
IMG_17997.JPG

Back
Top Bottom