Ak 250 Watt Closet - New Medicinal User

I did try and take some close up pics so i could get some opinions but my camera sucks so i couldn't get close enough. 2-3 more days will tell the tale, then I will try my hand at taking some clones.

ok a few pics of the new grow. And some of the weather around my house. Not looking to good for the outdoor plants.
IMG_17027.jpg
IMG_17016.jpg
IMG_17005.jpg
IMG_16994.jpg

I also am worried about my outdoor plans. Awoke this morning to about 4 inches of fresh powder :( guess spring time will be late.
IMG_16985.JPG
IMG_16976.jpg

nice..at least you got snow. we got rainy snow here..no accumulation

and dont feel bad..i only got 50% germ rate on my seeds this time around..

4 and 5 look like females to me, cant see the rest well enough.

awesome! so these photos are randomly taken from random locations on random plants. Its the same on all plants. What are the chances of having all females????

4 and 5 look like females to me, cant see the rest well enough.

not likely, but possible. female organs are shaped like a cut diamond, and have pistils. male organs are a bit more egg shaped, and form clusters.

Well i went ahead and took 8 clones. Im just going to keep track of them in case i end up with a male. Things do look a little sad now that the majority of the fan leaves are gone and the clones have been taken.
IMG_17047.JPG
IMG_17037.JPG

Ok so heres a little update. Plants are really starting to streeeeeetch now. Also the clones are doing so so they look a little sad. And the seedlings are the Automatic.
IMG_17058.JPG
IMG_17066.JPG
IMG_17073.JPG
IMG_17083.JPG
IMG_17096.JPG

I guess misting them 3 times a day isnt that far fetched. Just gotta hit em before work. How long do they usually take to root? Or i guess i could just look on a grow guide lol.

Ok so I know this is a little late but since ive been conversing with some other hobby growers I have come to realize no one has ever heard of this strain. Well here ya go.

This God Bud x Burmese was featured in the Big Book of Buds. It’s a medium sized plant that will get bushy if there is room. Great for a Sea of Green. The buds are dense and stinky with a skunky flavor.

In Greek and Roman mythology, Ambrosia is the name given to the food of the gods. Perhaps this plant complements the menu with a smoke worthy of this term's general definition: "something sweetly pleasing in taste or smell." The Burmese sativa mother of this plant came from the Mighty Mite Seed Company, and was voted the #! People's Choice in the 2002 Cannabis Culture Toker's Bowl. The father, Jordan's God Bud strain, is a mostly indica plant that gained popularity because of it's powerful, desirable aroma and a flavor leaning towards tropical sweetness.

Ambrosia grows well in a sea of green using hydro or soil methods. Outdoors this plant does best in locales with long days during the summer. Its growth habits meld together aspects from both sides of the family tree, resulting in a plant that reaches a happy medium in height, foliage, and coloration. Ambrosia is a fast, vigorous grower. She will become bushy if there is room, but tends to not be very leafy, which makes manicuring a little less painstaking. With average fertilizer use and good garden condition, Ambrosia produces a respectable yield of buds that are dense, sticky, and redolent of classic mellow dank skunkiness. The leaves yellow and the hairs turn strongly orange to clearly indicate ripeness.

Ambrosia's smoke is appropriately sweet and complex, with just enough skunk to keep it traditional. The Ambrosia buzz stays on the sativa end of the spectrum, producing an awake, up high that comes on fast and stays functional. This makes Ambrosia a good all-day smoke.

After shopping around, I either got ripped off or they are really good seeds. They were almost 15 us dollars per seed for regular seeds from worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com

Ok so I need some help. I thought I knew but as things develope im unsure. Heres some pics let me know what you guys think.

Plant 1
DSC009035.JPG
DSC009048.JPG

Plant 2
DSC009065.JPG
DSC009075.JPG
DSC009087.JPG
DSC009098.JPG
DSC009108.JPG

plant 3
DSC009158.JPG
DSC009142.JPG