Ak 250 Watt Closet - New Medicinal User

dude i have four seeds and none will germ, its really upsetting. this has never happened before..

Thats weird.....on my current grow i put 5 in the napkin and only one didnt germinate. I wonder why, you use the paper towel method? how long did you leave em?

IMG_16895.JPG

some growers can get preflowers in 4 weeks during the veg cycle. keep checking.

Gonna be posting some pics as soon as the light comes on. They are starting to stretch out a bit. Starting to show sex as well so far I have what appears to be one male out of the group but i cant be sure. Im sure ill be able to tell 100% over the next 2 days. On a positive note, 4 out of 5 of the super fast automatic have made their debut into this world. Hopefully the timeline works out so i can hide em in the woods :thumb:

good stuff..clusters of bumps are males..females have a single bump.

Took some photos today when the lights came on. I think they are day 5-6 into flower. Im seeing some signs of sex but decided im not playing the guessing game, im going to wait until its more evident to decide or make any declarations. Things are crowding up a bit so i may take some leaves off later this week.
IMG_16918.JPG
IMG_16925.JPG
IMG_16936.JPG
IMG_16944.JPG
IMG_16956.JPG

how about some close ups of the node thats under the head where the first sex organs develop? i might be able to help ya..

take a pic through black/blue gunglasses.

Yea no super rush on the males you have a small window Before they spread their pollen. Of couurse your gonna wanna do it soon but like you said Make sure its a male Before throwing it out.

But as far as clones the farther into flower the longerit will take to root, but I just successfully rooted three Clones taken about 2 1/2-3 weeks into flower. Take a peek at my pics and you can see how far along the flowers are.

But plants Are looking good, keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom