Ak 250 Watt Closet - New Medicinal User

well then ide say you burned them half to death. Theres no possible way they have a nitrogen or any deficiency at this point, especially if you went as far as to give nutes to seedlings. anyway you could get me some better close up pictures could tell you exact problem. If I was you I would flush your medium and now.

already flushed em yesterday in the small pots they were in so it was easy. And why put a dose for seedlings on the directions for the nutes???? and i only gave them a 1/4 of what the directions said. ill try to get some better pics tomorrow.

Because those nutrients aren't specifically designed to grow cannabis, well technically none are, but you can tell who appeals to our side more by making specifically cannabis designed nutrients...Whilst still claiming their for tomatoes or something dumb.

So things seem to be improving on the new growth. They seem to be recovering from the transplant but only time will tell. Updates will be given on Friday I suppose, hopefully good news to come.

So my MH light and ph meter came in today and the ph is 6.5 on top but 4 at the very bottom of the tub. Is this ok or should i try and adjust it a little? also I know it hard to tell but the new growth is coming in GREEN finally.......been a rough couple a weeks for these poor seedlings no thanks to me, but hey growth has resumed and they seem to be recovering nicely. Well i guess ill update later on this weekend. Let me know if anyone has any suggestions. Hows my light placement?
IMG_15698.JPG
IMG_15698.JPG
IMG_157010.JPG
IMG_15716.JPG
IMG_15728.JPG
IMG_15739.JPG
IMG_15746.JPG
IMG_15776.jpg
IMG_15769.JPG
IMG_15756.JPG
IMG_15689.JPG
IMG_15678.JPG
IMG_15667.JPG

. I'm not sure if it's the photo or if they are really yellow. My Foxfarm soil is still really hoI'm not sure if it's the photo or if they are really yellow. My Foxfarm soil is still really hot and seven or eight pH range in my plants are fine with it.

do you have holes in the side of your tub and the bottom to allow for drainage?

The plants really are yellow. I burned em. They are recovering well though after a flush and then transplant the new growth is coming in green. There are holes drilled in the top tub for drainage. Will the yellow leaves, now almost white ever recover? The soil I'm using has no added fertilizer, but I followed the instructions on my nutes for seedlings and it was a bad idea.

if they are white you need to look for light bleach. also I would lay off the water let the soil dry out some. I water mine maybe every 3 or 4 days and that's when the soil is almost completely dry. and my grow room has high temperatures with extremely low humidity.

what do your room temperatures look like along with your humidity?

I haven't picked up a thermometer yet but I had one for a couple days and it was 79 with lights on and 58 with them off. I'm peicing this setup together as I go along and that's next on the gettin list from the gettin store. How do I look for light bleach??? And I only noticed the white/yellow when I fertilized em so I kinda ASSumed they were related. I'm looking up light bleach now.

As you can see everything seems to be going normally. The burned leaves are slowly dying off but new growth looks very healthy and they are growing faster than before. Any recommendations of when i should top them?
IMG_159412.JPG
IMG_159310.JPG
IMG_15927.JPG
IMG_15919.JPG
IMG_15907.JPG
IMG_158911.JPG
IMG_158810.JPG
IMG_15879.JPG

Whats going on alaska? Sorry about your rough start. They are looking good tho for sure now! Im more concerned about how close that MH is to your babies..as long as they arent getting too hot then awesome, but whats the wattage again for that? 250 like the HPS? If so the light can be higher and still work well. Also the night temp can slow them down as well. I understand its cold there, maybe a heater at night, or just run light 24/7 to keep temps up. Good luck, I'll peak around later.

Yea i appreciate the input confederation. I have a pretty good fan on that light so it seems fine to me slightly warm to the touch but i can even touch the bulb and be fine for a couple seconds. The night temps arent as bad as i thought probably a low of 60 at nights on the colder nights. I have decided to do an outdoor grow here this summer and am pretty excited. I have 5 free seeds i got when i ordered that are simply labeled "super fast auto????" i thought it was kinda weird but they were free so whatever. I think with the light cycle here that may do well.....or die but hey ill never know if i try. Anybody have any experience growing in an outdoor cold environment???

Are the plants your growning now auto flowering? If so no topping.

I would wait until they have 2 more sets of 5 leaves. I would try a FIM over a top. Reason being if the FIM does not work then you still have a top. I FIMed 2 of my plants. One took and the other did not. The one that took the FIM is growing a lot of tops. Not sure of the amount of tops yet somewhere in the area of 4-6.

I also waited 4 weeks to top/FIM.

so nothing new to report today. I raised the lights bc it seemed a little warm on the topsoil. I have only been needing to water them about once every 6-7 days..... is this correct? I wait until the soil is dry aboud 6 inches down before i water. Also when should i start feeding them? Im kinda scared to considering i almost freakin killed em when they were younger. Anyways i also have created a veg chamber on the top of my closet ill update pics later. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
IMG_160910.JPG
IMG_16088.jpg
IMG_16068.jpg
IMG_16056.jpg
IMG_160311.jpg
IMG_160213.jpg
IMG_16019.JPG
IMG_160010.JPG

"give a man a bud, he smokes for a day. Teach a man to grow, he smokes for life" :).....JOHN 21:6 " And then Jesus said to them, ""Cast your net on the other side of the boat. They then were unable to even haul in the net because of the large number of fish""

Back
Top Bottom