Ak 250 Watt Closet - New Medicinal User

The plants are really responding well to the topping. You can see where the secondary growth is pushing its way out. I think ill even out the canopy and then put them into flower.
IMG_16637.JPG
IMG_166210.JPG
IMG_16617.JPG
IMG_166010.JPG

Just topped the 3rd plant today. My plan is let the smallest plant catch up to even out the canopy and then flip the switch to 12/12 and see how it comes out! I'm pretty excited I think I'll have a descent crop.

they should be fine. topping will make them more short and fat, whyd you wanna try that out? i mean..in the end its not gonna matter. they will be cut down and smoked.

Everything I read says it does good things in the end. Plus I kinda figured w the small light and all it would be good to keep them short.

im running even less light, and my plants blew up during the stretch.

ok so i decided to take the advice of everyone on here and go ahead and put them into flower. So I've switched out the MH out for the HPS and set the timer to 12/12. I also removed most of the fan leaves so the secondary growth could get some light. As soon as they start to show sex the males will be removed and clones will be taken. Im pretty excited it has been a learning experience so far to say the least and i know there is plenty more to be learned.
IMG_167310.JPG
IMG_16728.JPG
IMG_16718.JPG

nicee. how long was the veg for total, from breaking earth? eager to see how long it will take for sex to show.

Veg was right around 40 days but you have to keep in mind I burned and stunted them horribly bad in the beginning so they are a bit smaller than they should be.

No news on the plants under the 250 yet however, i have started a small veg/clone area with a small t5 fixture i picked up today. Also I started the 5 free seeds i got from my previous order they were labeled super fast auto......whatever that is im new to this. Take a look at my new setup and let me know what u guys think. Also i plan on sticking these autos outside in the woods as soon as the snow melts and the temperatures get up above freezing. Only concern i have is that we do still have some cold nights in the summer even dipps to freezing occasionally. Guess we will see what happens. I plan on finding a good sunny spot so hopefully with the 22 hours of daylight they wont die from the cold.
IMG_16884.jpg
IMG_16875.JPG
IMG_16868.JPG

Back
Top Bottom