Ak 250 Watt Closet - New Medicinal User

IMG_16268.JPG
IMG_16259.JPG
IMG_16249.JPG
IMG_162311.JPG
IMG_16229.JPG

looking good man. i dont feed my plants until week four, and even then, they dont show me signs of needing food. your plants are vegging hard though, they should like the soil nutes.

i would pull the light up a bit to let them stretch some. also switch to a 20/4 or 18/6 cycle so they stretch a bit. without some stretch, you will have small flowers.

remember, nutrients change the ph (they have buffers in them which are around ~5). no idea what made your soil at the bottem a 4. it must have a ton of food in it.

soil should have a ph of 6-7.

cant wait to see how this turns out. great setup.

I appreciate the input guys. I have since moved the light about 6 inches up. That puts the total distance of 12 inches away from the farthest plant. They really have exploded since i gave them the feeding. I have noticed a weird set of leaves and an overall crispy look to the plants though. some of the leaves are kinda rolled up a little and got some burnt tips in some of the secondary growth. Maybe i burned em just a touch? And the ph is still good on top but about 6 inches down it starts dropping and at the very bottom of the tote my gauge reads 4.

looking good..ive never seen such stout aks..you sure youre not running 24/0?

The plants are actually Ambrosia Jordan of the Isles ak is just Alaska where I'm from. And no they are now 18/6 but ran 24 for about a week

light moved another few inches up. I was checking them regularly and with the fan thats on them my hand barely felt warm after 30 seconds. Also, the weird leaves are on the plant furthest from the light closest to the fan. Anyways i moved the lightt so hopefully no more issues.

It can also be stress from your fan added to the heat from the lamp. You want the light as close as you can but you also want to give them room to breath! :goodluck:
:blunt:

did some trimming of the leaves today to keep the airflow going ang get some light to the secondary growth. Did I take off to much? Also topped the 2 biggest plants.
IMG_164810.JPG
IMG_164912.JPG
IMG_165012.JPG
IMG_165112.JPG

its getting hot in there for them, otherwise looks good.

you see the ends of the leaves curling upward? maybe they need more water, or maybe its just how they grow.

I Can pinpoint the time that the leaves curled to the last feeding. They will get nothing but water from now until mid flowering stage. I was thinking I overdosed em a little.

Back
Top Bottom