Ak 250 Watt Closet - New Medicinal User

I noticed the clones look a loooooot better now that its the weekend and i can mist em 4-5 times throughout the day. I did already lose 2 of em. I have no idea what happened. They just withered up, turned brown and reaaaaaal soggy. I assume air might have gotton to the cut area. These clones are 5 days old. Should i pick up the cubes and look underneath for the roots or should i refrain from touching them at all. I did notice upon close inspection of previous photos that they have grown somewhat since they have been cut.
IMG_171012.JPG
IMG_17116.JPG
IMG_17127.JPG

Ok guys, kinda bummed. The lights came on and there they were plain as day. I had been looking at hundreds of photos and then looking at the plants and looking at photos and looking at plants. When I saw the pollen sacks there was no doubt in my mind what they were. Two of my nicest looking plants gone. I can only confirm 1 of the other 2 being a female. I know its all part of growing but damn it still sucks lol. I couldnt just discard them so im making some tea from them, even if there is no effect at least they will be consumed and put to use. So it all comes down to these 8 clones and the 2 other plants. I did some LST i think its called. Didnt do the research i should have done. I just did it. Let me know what you guys think. once again DAMN MALES. I will never plant regular seeds again. To think i could have gotten 10 femanized seeds for waaaaay cheaper than the 15 us i paid for the regular ambrosia. Fuck. Ok now im just rambling lol. Until next time my friends. Have a happy easter from the Kenai Peninsula AK!!!!

dont worry about it..the one or two females you catch will fill the whole grow area. you should really stop cutting/training them at this point.

Ok so heres a little update. I have some very sad looking clones.....we will see if they make it. The super fast automatic in the solo cups are growing fine, except for the weird on that has been like this since the beginning. I have confirmed one of the last two to be a female. The other might just be a male. Thats not the best ration but oh well. Im really impressed with the way they are growing after being tied down. I think i will implement this method on future grows
IMG_17185.JPG
IMG_17195.jpg
IMG_17206.jpg
IMG_17215.JPG
IMG_17228.JPG
IMG_172311.JPG
IMG_172610.JPG
IMG_17258.JPG
IMG_17248.JPG

your seedlings are thristy as fuck LOL :cheer:

but im loving the grow..hoping for females for you.

I woke up today and when the lights came on I did my inspection. I can now confirm that both the 2 remaining plants are females. So 50/50 sounds about right i guess. Took some photos out of excitement, forgive the quality. Its kinda hard to believe theres just 2 plants in there.

IMG_173211.JPG
IMG_17318.JPG
IMG_173010.JPG
IMG_172910.JPG
IMG_172811.JPG
IMG_17279.JPG

Been like that the whole grow. Fan blowing on it is pretty strong. You can even touch the bulb without it burning your hand.

i mean..yeah there is heat stress then light stress..light stress will led to bleaching and stuff. how do your seedlings look?

seedlings are looking fine. I got impatient with the clones and pulled em out. all failed to root except 1 and partially another. I put em both in solo cups to see what happens. next time ill make some sort of cloner. I dont think i have any heat issues and theres no bleaching to be seen. The seedlings and clone/clones will be chillin under the 3 t-5s until the other ones are done......thats a long time vegging under these small 2 ft lights in the small cups.

they will still get very big under the fluors..watch.

Oh I know I have been checking out some grows using just t5s, my fear is I started em waaaaaay to early and my tiny veg area is gonna get packed. I am also worried bc the 4 seedlings are an auto flowering strain so it may begin to flower before it ever gets out of the solo cup and into the flowering area.

Back
Top Bottom