Akisunni Indoor Cold & Hot Grow Zones

Sweet80'sSue Update with Friends

Just checked on the girls, they are doing great.
IMG_38395.JPG

There are 5 plants, each of a different strain, how ever two of them are clones from the dispensary, and while different names for the strains, they sure look identical to me. I give it 50/50 they aren't from the same plant, naming aside.

IMG_38416.JPG

Our Sweet80sSue plant is doing GREAT. She has adjusted to the transplanting and appears to be growing nicely now. I gave her a soaking of 5-1-1 Fish stuff last night, and will give her plain water for a while now. Her potting soil is loaded with stuff to feed her and its been soaked with fish shit too.

IMG_38385.JPG
IMG_38378.JPG

The two Big Plants, both dispensary seeds grown before purchase, are doing amazing in the Veg Space. They have started to grow life at their leaf roots. I will be moving one of these into the 16 gal container. Maybe both of them.

IMG_384011.JPG

I went by my tackle store, bought a six pack of beer and picked up on the sly... 1 container of 15 mini night crawlers and 50 red diggers. I put 2/3rds into the 16 gal container I have started for one of the plants. The other third of the worms was placed in Sweet80'sSue new 5 gal container. So she has about 5 crawlers and 15 red diggers.

The micronutrients have arrived in the mail. I am still waiting on the root bacteria stuff. I hope that basically potting soil to start, and bacteria waterings going forward will provide the needed supplies to the roots. I will also be adding a teaspoon of the micro nutrient stuff.

Aki the Space Challenged Grower

My observation is "the more, the merrier" when it comes to bennies, but I hold to twice weekly to keep the colony strong. If you are in soil, there will be more to consume so maybe 3 times weekly if you can justify it in your feed regimen?

Compost teas aren't necessary all that often. If you have enough stuff in there to feed, your initial inoculation will jump start a herd. They will grow in numbers as a natural course. Maybe once before flower, if it looks one could use it.

Go for enzyme teas, coconut water & aloe vera drenches, kelp meal added to the enzyme tea or on its own, alfalfa tea, dandelion tea, yarrow tea, mint as a decomposing mulch. Feed lots of micro nutrients.

Wow!! That joint was good. I'll have to do this more often. :420::laughtwo::green_heart:

Goodnight Aki :love:

Compost teas aren't necessary all that often. If you have enough stuff in there to feed, your initial inoculation will jump start a herd. They will grow in numbers as a natural course. Maybe once before flower, if it looks one could use it.

Go for enzyme teas, coconut water & aloe vera drenches, kelp meal added to the enzyme tea or on its own, alfalfa tea, dandelion tea, yarrow tea, mint as a decomposing mulch. Feed lots of micro nutrients.

Wow!! That joint was good. I'll have to do this more often. :420::laughtwo::green_heart:

Goodnight Aki :love:

Sue,

I will be giving my individual plants a 1 x tablespoon of this sprinkled around the stem, so each watering will help push it into the plants closest and freshes surface roots. I will also be adding the bacteria stuff to my weekly watering. I hope that if can basically quit adding anything but water and the magic pixie dust as I call it. Good potting soil with a full mix of fresh starter materials, macro & micro nutrients, myco & bacteria supplemented, water and sun...

Yes we are working towards the same common goals and inputs. We might different in stuff like... letting weeds consume your nutrients. cough cough

Aki the No Till Tilling Weeder

Those weeds fix nitrogen in my soil, so I'm ok if they eat some of the food. I'm feeding the soil, not the plants.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Think about broadcasting that pixie dust instead of concentrating it around the stem. Once the myco establish themselves they will fill the pot. It will work in faster with a wide broadcast. Remember, you're feeding the soil. All of the soil. :love:

Update

The new clones are already starting to perk up. They appear to enjoy a nice 24 hour veg cycle with temps at 84 degrees. I am misting them a couple of times a day, and giving them small doses of water every day. I have adjusted where they sit in the grow space to be about a foot higher up now. So they and Sweet80'sSue can become chatty.

Aki the guy with chatty plants.

Another Quick Update, pictures to follow in next update

Indoor Space currently has 1 Tall seedling, 2 baby clones & 1 Sweet80sSue plant.

sweet80sSue.png

The new baby clones are doing great. They are still in small containers. I gave them a dunk into a 1 gal container of 5-1-1 fish emulsions on arrive. Today, I gave them each two dunks into a 1 gal of Myco Magic Pixie Dust before I poured that on top of the Sweet80sSue plant.

Over the weekend, so around 18th or so, I harvested the last of the New Spring/Winter clones from this spring, and moved one of the two Tall Seedlings from the indoor space to the outdoor corner. I still have one tall seedling indoors currently, but it will be going outside soon too.

Right now everything is working nicely. Plants look healthy, CO2 engine is purring, grow temp's are 80-100 range indoors and outdoors currently. Well, highs are... lows outside are still 50ish.

Aki the Myco Magical Pixie Dust bacteria for the roots guy

Photo Update of the Girls (hopefully all, tall plant in back has not been sexed yet)

Here is the happy clan inside the dirty grow chamber. I need to take it apart and clean it while its in use.

IMG_38789.JPG

Here is Sweet80sSue
IMG_38809.JPG

IMG_38797.JPG
IMG_38723.JPG

IMG_38719.JPG

Here are the two new baby clones. I will be upsizing their pots to 1 gallon containers this weekend.

IMG_387310.JPG
IMG_387611.JPG
IMG_387511.JPG
IMG_38749.JPG

and here is the seedling.

IMG_38779.JPG

IMG_38815.JPG
IMG_388210.JPG
IMG_38836.JPG

Aki the Dirty Grower.

looking good brother.

Thank you, its time to move the big one outside, and rePot the two small ones into 1 gal containers. Most likely this weekend, if not tomorrow. Honestly, I am so sore from doing manual labor today, I might push it until this weekend.

Aki the sore muscles guy

*Update*

Sweet80'sSue has started to get comfortable in her new home and show signs of growing into her new home. She has added another 5 finger layer with the start of another already. So, she appears to be hitting her growth spurt finally.

I have also repotted the two clones in the area with her, to new 1 Gal containers. They should be able to start to grow comfortably again.

Aki the Silent Leaf counter

*Update*

The plants are settling into their new homes. Sweet80'sSue is now 6 inches tall and she has three nodes with 5 finger leaves. She is adding a new Node about every 3.5 days or so. Her next set are growing up now. She is growing with a slow twist which is kind of interesting as she is symmetric but non symmetrical looking.

The two new clones are settling into their new 1 gal containers for this period of their growth. I am pondering chopping the current Twins and replacing them with these new clones plants, once they have had a chance to grow indoors a bit more.

I spent a couple of hours doing real manual labor again today, its shocking how much I have softened up over the years. I should join an MMA gym and find my youth one last time... Na... flock that... But I do need to start training this old carcase that carries me around.

Aki the Tired One

I will post pictures tomorrow. I promise.

It's significantly later than tomorrow aki. I was hoping to see this dance with a twist Sweet80sSue had going.

Check out Callanetics. Look past all the pretty women in workout clothes and think about what the movements are training your muscles to do. I'm a subscriber to The Callanetics Studio which operates on line and would only cost you $5 to try for a month. It's what I'll be using to restore Dale's muscular strength. Lord knows, the nursing home rehab approach has given him absolutely zero results to date.

You deserve to feel ten years younger, Aki the future Pap Pap.

Hey Girl,

Sorry got buried in family obligations. My oldest sister "Sissy" is visiting Mom and Dad, with her Husband. My BiL is also my "Dad". I was his first Son, while Sissy was preggers with their first child. He threw me my first baseball, football, camping ecta... Also was brutally hard on me. Early 60's Viet War Vet. So for the last week I have had My spare Mom and Dad visiting my Parents. Gives me a break, but BiL and I hang out and sneak off for some quick trouble. He drove his completely restored 1957 Chevy Pickup with a brand new NASCAR looking 350 in it. Total hotrod.

I promise this weekend, I will post updates. Sweet80'sSue is growing like a weed She now has her first full 7 finger leaves, and 2 more layers in the making. I would guess she is 10 nodes tall now...

Photo Update

Hey guys here is the much delayed photo update. I have had family in town from out of state for the last two weeks. The plants have been on autopilot during this period, with maybe waterings 2x a week. I will be moving these girls outside soon. At that point, Will probably replant one of the girls inside into a new container and put her on 12/12 for some Summer buds.

Here is Sweet80'sSue. She is really starting to grow into herself. She now has 7 finger leaves and getting nice and thick stem.

IMG_400210.JPG
IMG_40017.JPG
IMG_39975.JPG

IMG_39968.JPG

I will keep the larger girl here, for the indoor bud season, while I get the scrawny one plus Sweet Sue outside for some serious growth cycle. I am looking forward to Sweet80sSue generating some clones for this Falls cycle.

IMG_39996.JPG
IMG_39984.JPG
IMG_39957.JPG

I need to reload the CO2 engine its ran down and is not generating enough spare CO2 at this point.

Aki the Sweet80'sSue Grower

She looks so beautiful. You're a better gardener than I Aki, I just have this way with living things. You should see little children around me. :laughtwo::green_heart:

I like the way you call me Girl. Keep doing that. :love:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom