Alex's Second Grow, Eutopia Have Clones

plus... herb zen... i did cut the mould off the tops of peat pots, infact i sliced the top half inch of the peat pots away befor potting them into the slightly bigger pots

falcore...... as u can see i decided to just re pot andput under a more intense light, weather its the right thing to no or not im not 100% sure but its done now, theyl have a few days to come right, if that fails il re order seeds

they all look good to me :hookah:
I usually leave them in the nursery until I can see roots coming out the bottom of the rapid rooter peat things.. :) I cannot confirm or dispute the theory on wilting, although it would make sense. Since they are so small though, I would ease them into the light...

now, for your first pic,, you cannot just say,
it continues into that wall by nearly 2ft
and not clarify a little :) You got me so curious about that now.. haha, I have to see the other side of the wall :hookah: :passitleft: :lot-o-toke:

lol right the wall thing..... you can see the front of the grow room an the wall on the right hand side of the grow room, the wall on the right hand side is the front of a unused chimney breast il make a lil diagram lol

Untitled_bedroom.jpg

this is a realy rough arial diagram lol,
A.... is the grow room
B.... is the unused chimney breast ( also were il be pulling cold air from)
C.... is the bedroom door

hope this answers your question Herb zen

lol.. OK, I get it now..lol
is the chimney used? (like for hot water heater/furnace? can you get access to the pipe? Just thinking, you could pul cool air form the cavity, like you planned, and then punch the exhaust right into the chimney, and vent your heat right up and out the house, and it would mix with the other hot gasses already coming out of your chimney...

just a thought..

well the chimney has two flu pipes running up it, one from each downstairs living room, niether are used, the fires that they would of been used for are now just feature decoration for the living room, so like you said one to het rid of heat, one to pull in cool air :) hope it works because heat was a big problem for my last grow,

also with the extreme amount of helicopters flying over and hovering around my town looking for cannabis farms im guessing the heat leaving through a chimney that would generaly have heat leaving it is much better for me than leaving through a window.... a cannabis farm was in the news paper today in the a nayboring town..... £200,000 street value was siezed, some1 had rented 2 properties side by side, knocked both the houses through at parts so there for havin a walk through and had mj growing in pretty much every square ft of the 2 houses

wow a duplex grow house nice. bummer they got busted. I think that is what those choppers are looking for though big ass commercial grows. running one 600watt light should not be an issue as long as your neighbors don't detect anything going on. with weird lights or smells or sounds. stuff like that. But it is good to error on the side of caution.

well the chimney has two flu pipes running up it, one from each downstairs living room, niether are used, the fires that they would of been used for are now just feature decoration for the living room, so like you said one to het rid of heat, one to pull in cool air :) hope it works because heat was a big problem for my last grow,

that should work pretty good.. hopefully.. :) :goodluck: may not work so well in the summer though, if it gets hot outside

also with the extreme amount of helicopters flying over and hovering around my town looking for cannabis farms im guessing the heat leaving through a chimney that would generaly have heat leaving it is much better for me than leaving through a window.... a cannabis farm was in the news paper today in the a nayboring town..... £200,000 street value was siezed, some1 had rented 2 properties side by side, knocked both the houses through at parts so there for havin a walk through and had mj growing in pretty much every square ft of the 2 houses

with one 600, I do not think it will be a big deal. they are looking for that huge grow,, like the one you just mentioned,, man,, the whole house.. it must have reeked in that neighborhood :hookah:

wow a duplex grow house nice. bummer they got busted. I think that is what those choppers are looking for though big ass commercial grows. running one 600watt light should not be an issue as long as your neighbors don't detect anything going on. with weird lights or smells or sounds. stuff like that. But it is good to error on the side of caution.

odor control will be an issue, if you have neighbors. also, if venting up and out the chimney, make sure you paint the inside of the ductwork black, especially the corners, to trap light,, having light shine up your chimney, sending signals to the choppers, probably is not the best idea...

herb zen... thanks for your input on all quotes man. with the 600 watt thing i also agree its not a big deal to the cops and probably wouldnt give of a heat signal big enough for them to bother with..... but even so i wont let myself get over confident, i want to do everything possiable to make sure no susspicion is put on me, weater its paranoier or wat i dont no lol but i figure its better to do as much as possiable to avaid detection than to be complacent and maybe just maybe get busted......... also with the thing of having light shining up the chimney lol im planning on having the ducting running into the chimney flue with my carbon filter attatched at the end (its a bigg ass flue) this should do away with light shining up as no light passed through my carbon filter on my last grow :)

herb zen... thanks for your input on all quotes man. with the 600 watt thing i also agree its not a big deal to the cops and probably wouldnt give of a heat signal big enough for them to bother with..... but even so i wont let myself get over confident, i want to do everything possiable to make sure no susspicion is put on me, weater its paranoier or wat i dont no lol but i figure its better to do as much as possiable to avaid detection than to be complacent and maybe just maybe get busted......... also with the thing of having light shining up the chimney lol im planning on having the ducting running into the chimney flue with my carbon filter attatched at the end (its a bigg ass flue) this should do away with light shining up as no light passed through my carbon filter on my last grow :)

some may say paranoid,, some say cautious :) and I say you can never be too cautious. I keep a separate trash bag for all grow related trash, and put it in the dumpster at work,, building a carbon scrubber now (ona has been doing pretty good so far),

lol on your big a$$ flue..

I keep a separate trash bag for all grow related trash, and put it in the dumpster at work

haha im so paranoid about this even though im medi protected but land lords and hooligans are unpredictable. ive got dead fans old tubing and a hell of a lot of cfl waiting to be tossed :grinjoint:

haha im so paranoid about this even though im medi protected but land lords and hooligans are unpredictable. ive got dead fans old tubing and a hell of a lot of cfl waiting to be tossed :grinjoint:

haha,, yup,, better to be paranoid and over cautious, than cocky and careless.. :) I'm just glad I got the dumpster at work I can use.

right i no i realy shouldnt of but i couldnt wait any longer, out of the clones i have i pulled the worst looking one out of its soil, it had plenty of roots branching ou which is good :) but..... not a single one has grown a milimetre, any reason why this would happen? like every one looks healthy ish theyv been under my metal halide at exelent temps and 20 hour light but theyv not grown from the day they were cut off the mother plant, realy frustrating

just an update for all who planned on following this grow...... none of my clones made it, think il stick to seeds for a few grows. il have a grow going before long so a big thanks to all who offered there much apriciated advice in this very short lived grow. i hope yous will tag along on my next one

Thanks for sharing your grow with us and sorry for your loss!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom