Alex's 850Watt -23 Plant S.O.G 5 Strain Mix

well after taking all the plants out the room i identified one as being 100% male....... this is wat happens to male plants were i live
SP_A0299.jpg

also when i potted all my plants i was one pot short so i kept one in a tiny little pot planning on going and buying another i never got around to it so the two plants in the next pik sprouted and popped through the soil on the same day... one was put into 5.5litre pot on about day 7 and the other was left in the beaker type pot untill today
SP_A0300.jpg

guess which is which lol

so after starting with 23 plants, im down to 17 deffinate females, and 4 that have not shown as of yet, and 1 male thats now dead, and 1 that died early on,

hey weedtastic, yeah no worries, iv kept away from the word veg as i have had my plants on the flowering cycle from seed so in most of my updates iv said day....from seed lol today is day 28 from seed, and day 1 of propper flowering. hope thqat makes sense m8

hey weedtastic, yeah no worries, iv kept away from the word veg as i have had my plants on the flowering cycle from seed so in most of my updates iv said day....from seed lol today is day 28 from seed, and day 1 of propper flowering. hope thqat makes sense m8
hi mate...makes perfect sense to me......and so the party starts....great stuff....things are sure gonna get interesting from here on in.....im comfortably sitting in on this one....keep it green mate.....weedtastic :goodjob:

Hi Alex801

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom