AllSmiles 2017 Organic Grow Using Recycled Soil

Everything looking good here AS. Those pistils fading now all they need is a little time to swell.

re laniakea, she's a sativa dom hybrid. Lineage is as follows:

Father was a really nice vigorous sample of TGA Jack Skellington, Mom was a cross of forum-cut GDP x forum-cut girl scout cookies (known as OPP...old purple pussy from Curso). They can get a little viney if topped, so I try not to do that anymore simply for convenience and just grow them out untopped though I do prune them and lollipop quite heavily. It finishes rather quickly and I've taken it many times at 56 days, but she really shines between 60-65 days. I made the S1 feminized beans.

Mine have required supports late in flower and yield is decent, especially if given that 9th week. My best yield was from 2 plants that had 9 weeks of veg and 9 weeks in bloom that were topped and trained for canopy height. I got just over 8z's from each one. It's quite potent and everyone that has tried my produce gives it high marks for aroma, flavor and high.

I have some pics here somewhere... First one was untopped, the second pic was last round where I topped them and trained.

untopped_lani.jpg

Lani_mid.jpg

lani21.jpg

Everything looking good here AS. Those pistils fading now all they need is a little time to swell.

re laniakea, she's a sativa dom hybrid. Lineage is as follows:

Father was a really nice vigorous sample of TGA Jack Skellington, Mom was a cross of forum-cut GDP x forum-cut girl scout cookies (known as OPP...old purple pussy from Curso). They can get a little viney if topped, so I try not to do that anymore simply for convenience and just grow them out untopped though I do prune them and lollipop quite heavily. It finishes rather quickly and I've taken it many times at 56 days, but she really shines between 60-65 days. I made the S1 feminized beans.

Mine have required supports late in flower and yield is decent, especially if given that 9th week. My best yield was from 2 plants that had 9 weeks of veg and 9 weeks in bloom that were topped and trained for canopy height. I got just over 8z's from each one. It's quite potent and everyone that has tried my produce gives it high marks for aroma, flavor and high.

I have some pics here somewhere... First one was untopped, the second pic was last round where I topped them and trained.

untopped_lani.jpg
My excitement continues to mount! That pic looks like one huge cola :)

Great looking buds AS. Nice photography too. SD appears real close to done....beautiful. :thumb:
Thanks BL! I'm definitely figuring out how to reduce images size while keeping clarity. I'll keep an eye on SD. I thought she had longer :laughtwo: I'm still a newb at this! Always learning.

Hey man, I'm checking in :thumb:

Alright fellow ganja growers some pics of the current flowering girls before chop. S6 looks like she could use another week and SD2 is ready. Both may come down this weekend :slide: Picture dump!

Serious 6 - If you look closely a couple of nanners here and there but not bad. Serious states on their site this happens on indoor grows occasionally but not outdoors. Only recommended for advanced growers indoors. I'm not advanced and this didn't require much work if any other indoor grower was turned away from that statement and wanted to try it.
IMG_92648.jpg
IMG_92678.jpg
IMG_92765.jpg
IMG_92786.jpg

IMG_92473.jpg
IMG_92434.jpg
IMG_92542.jpg
IMG_92552.jpg
IMG_92635.jpg
IMG_92605.jpg
IMG_93414.jpg
IMG_92584.jpg
IMG_93476.jpg
IMG_93457.jpg

Sour Diesel #2 - She looks delicious. Has that "I'm finished" sheen to her. Like a cloudy yet shiny sheen, grayish tint kinda. Can't wait to try her out.
IMG_92976.jpg
IMG_92927.jpg
IMG_93006.jpg
IMG_93049.jpg

IMG_92502.jpg
IMG_93116.jpg
IMG_93079.jpg
IMG_93175.jpg
IMG_93316.jpg
IMG_93245.jpg
IMG_93087.jpg

Now that I look at it I'll probably let S6 go another week as there are no ambers. I like to see a few ambers here and there before chop. SD2 coming down this weekend fo sho. Both are at 54 days of 12/12 today.
:peace::)

Absolutely gorgeous buds :bong:

Absolutely gorgeous buds :bong:
Thanks man. Was nervous at first but this recycled soil did good. Measured the brix on them the other day and SD2 was at 12 and S6 at 15. Gives me confidence for next grow.
those are some greasy looking buds damm if i had to choose what i would smoke first it would be that diesel!:goodjob:
Thanks! That diesel sure does catch your eye.

Thanks man. Was nervous at first but this recycled soil did good. Measured the brix on them the other day and SD2 was at 12 and S6 at 15. Gives me confidence for next grow.

Thanks! That diesel sure does catch your eye.
These are good readings and you can see that from shine and sturdy silhouette. How are stems, do they stay up without support?

Agreed, those buds look sweet as hell. The SD is looking perfectly ripe and tasty, I'd sure grab a puff of that. The 6 might be a surprise, she'd looking pretty damned serious. ;)
Thanks Bro! I'm still excited to try out S6. Every plant grown from Serious I've liked. All vigorous, fun to grow, and good yielding. I'm actually very excited to grow out the cross I made with S6 fem pollen on SD2:)

Gorgeous buds AS. Plants look super healthy. SD2 is screaming out at me....looks tasty as hell. From HSO? Looked at genetics....Mex x Afghani....so not traditional SD genetics? Waiting to hear what you think. :good job: :Namaste:
Hey BL! Thanks bro. SD2 is my most resinous plant I've grown to date. She stands out like a sparkly diamond. Glad I didn't toss her. She almost got culled after very poor response from topping. Yes, this is from HSO. I'm not too sure on the traditional SD genetics and how HSO fairs to it but just looked both up and seems it isn't traditional SD as you said. I'm hoping she blows my mind though and will post my thoughts on her.

Both plants got chopped!:slide: SD2 got chopped at 58 days and S6 at 61 days of 12/12. Here they are right before chop.

Sour Diesel #2
IMG_94608.jpg
IMG_94598.jpg
IMG_94564.jpg

Serious 6
IMG_95916.jpg
IMG_95865.jpg
IMG_96036.jpg

IMG_96807.jpg

Gonna give SD2 a test tonight :):volcano-smiley:

And here are the new girls.
IMG_96608.jpg

Almost time to transplant them into bigger pots. Mazar(Dutch Passions) is on the far left and 2 Lani's on the right. Still deciding on what final pot size to flower these girls in. Since there are 2 Lani's and they look to be the same pheno I might just transplant to final 3 gallon pot. Mazar I'm thinking go to 2 gal and then to 7 gal. Lani's will go into flower first. That's my initial thoughts anyway. We all know how plans change :laughtwo: Especially after :volcano-smiley:

I just chopped a couple small lani in 3 gal pots (just little side-project plants to fill available space). They were much smaller than I'm used to. Only got about 1.5 off each one, but they were also in soft pots so, air-pruned roots and slightly smaller root balls would explain the smallish yield.

6-8 week veg and 7 gal pots with a good week in the bigger pots before flip works well though. I'm interested to see how they progress for you regardless of how you roll with them.

Thanks for the info Gov! I'll probably end up putting them all in 7 gallon. There's plenty of soil so I minus well. Just moving the three of them around was going to be a pain and why I was thinking smaller. But....I have rough plans to remodel the flower room with the down time while these girls are vegging. Going to get rid of the 2 x4 frames on the bottom and sides so that'll free up 8" inches and allow for sliding those girls around to get to the girls in the back. Also there will be no wood running across the bottom so I'll be able to slide the 7 gallon pots out and around instead of having to lift them up every time I want to water or take pictures. :thumb:

All that wood makes it a pain in the ass to tear down and store when not growing too. I'll end up having to drill holes in the walls which I was avoiding on the first design. Its pretty easy enough to patch up the holes so not sure what I was thinking originally with the frames on wheels and stuff. Trying to be all fancy :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom