AllSmiles Gone Organic with Holy Grail Kush - Motavation - Dark Star - CBD Kush - LBH

Re: AllSmiles Gone Organic with Holy Grail Kush - Motavation - Dark Star - CBD Kush -

Party TIME! :party::tommy::ganjamon::party::Rasta::yummy::allgood::tommy::party:

Congrats on a stellar grow AS. Not a single flaw my friend. I know how much your smiling. :volcano-smiley: I'd be proud to call any of those mine. May the smoke be heavenly, and sweet. Peace till next week - the beach is calling. :)
:)You know it brotha:) :high-five: :rollit::surf::surf: Wish I could be at da beach witcha chillin on the sand smokin a big fat joint :smokin::riskybusiness::surf::surf:
Yep...great round.
:rollit::passitleft: Have a great labor day wknd Gov!

Re: AllSmiles Gone Organic with Holy Grail Kush - Motavation - Dark Star - CBD Kush -

Gratz Brotha Smiley :bravo:

Thanks Brotha Chronic!

Alright friends. I just finished trimming and jarring Panama. Numbers are in on OE and Panama. Both started at the same time and grown in 5 gal pots.

Orient Express:
12/12 light schedule
Height: 36"
Jar worthy Nugs: 140 grams
trim/fluff nugs: 43 grams

Panama:
11/13 light schedule
Height: 51"
Jar worthy Nugs: 155 grams
trim/fluff nugs: 50 grams

And some pics.

Panama getting trimmed after 7 days hang drying.
IMG_83981.jpg

Panama and OE Jars :)
IMG_8401.JPG

And finally NLxBB auto at day 79 which is way past her flower time stated in bio. Buds aren't really swelling much. She still doesn't look ready at first glance. White pistils still growing and the dark ones haven't curled in. Smells amazing though. I took some trichome shots to get a better gauge of where she's at.

IMG_84063.jpg
IMG_84042.JPG
IMG_84162.jpg
IMG_84332.jpg
IMG_8426.JPG
IMG_84291.JPG
IMG_84251.jpg
IMG_84201.jpg
IMG_84191.jpg

I'm thinking she's ready to be chopped and may do it this weekend. Anyone thinks she needs more time?

:peace::)

So whens the party at your house? :thumb:

So whens the party at your house? :thumb:
:party::theband:
Virtual party going on right now! Bring your new rig and some of that dank BDxGDP you harvested a few weeks back. I'm sure it's nicely cured and smokin smooth right now! :volcano-smiley: Here some freshly rolled pana for ya :passitleft:
:party:
Nope...she's ready when you are.
Right on Gov! Choppin that girl this wknd then.

295g of jarable stuff from two plants is pretty freaking awesome. Well done. Man, I've been watching your journals from day one and you got game. Great plants, great grow, great info sharing. My hat is off to you sir

295g of jarable stuff from two plants is pretty freaking awesome. Well done. Man, I've been watching your journals from day one and you got game. Great plants, great grow, great info sharing. My hat is off to you sir

Kind words Triple M! Thanks Man! :high-five:

yea I think I got a couple z of it left lol
but now I got some white Russian
smells really lemony I guess that's the scent :rofl:
smooth smoke nice buzz not as strong as id like but
its not too bad

I'm with the Chz on the Auto, trichs look perfect to me.-

Stellar numbers AS, you killed it. - :high-five: -What do you think of the smoke? --

:cheer:

-

Thanks brotha! -I chopped that auto girl this past Sunday. -I officially have no girls left. -It's a kinda sad empty feeling inside. -I want to pop a seed to fill that void :laughtwo:

-

I smoked pana last night and WOW! -Great smoke. -I don't have the experience with many of the different strains out there but this so far is my favorite strain. -I must prefer sativas or its just i've never had a pure sativa strain. -I find 1 to 2 hits to be a perfect amount if you want to be functional with friends and have a good time. -You feel very energetic and full of life. -I indulged beyond the 2 hits and it really is powerful and became psychedelic. -I was seeing streaks and color blotches like when you look at the sun and look away. -The intenseness was something I usually only get from editables. -Crazy strong.- Love this strain!- And the smell and taste is unlike any other I've grown.- I can't pinpoint it but sweet, citrus, incense come to mind.- Very distinct (exotic). -Definitely one I don't want to run out of. -Highly recommended and the flowering time isn't too long for what you get.--
:thumb::high-five::rollit::passitleft:

Right there with ya. I've got nothing going and need some plants in my life.

Glad you like the smoke, and it's great to hear you echo some of my own findings - as it's so subject to our own interpretation. She was my introduction to 100% sativa, courtesy of watching GT run his. I got mostly lemony notes, with some florals and later a deep wood smell. The high was very broad yet functional and stealth, up to two hits. Anything more, and you could really soar. Great for music, especially vocals. Love it. Maybe I'll toss my last one see what luck brings. :)

Well said CS. Not every ones interpretation is the same but the end message is usually in common. For Panama that commonality is its some potent and enjoyable smoke. I'm glad you and GT shared your grows or I probably would have never even came across this strain. Fingers crossed for a female on your last pana bean.

On to my weekly update. I have no more picture updates for this week. I just finished trimming NLxBB auto after 4 days since chop. Weather is getting colder and dryer here and RH is only 40% in my basement now. I pulled in 45 grams from her. I'll update this journal with my thoughts on OE and NLxBB sometime this week and that will end this journal.
:peace::)

Do you think your NLxBB auto will same as its sister photo plant im running?

Beautiful indoor garden you got going on Atlien. Not sure if your photo NLxBB will be the same cause I haven't grown it before. I hope it produces the same quality though. By the look of yours it will be better. Tried mine out a couple days ago and man its good. Strong high leaving you sedated and enjoying whatever it is your doing! And it leaves a nice sweet citrusy flavor in your mouth. I'm not sure why I was thinking the quality wouldn't be on par with photos but it is. Great smoke! I'm a big fan of photos but this auto has got my attention.

Back
Top Bottom