Am I Raising A Boy?

kn0x

Never seen this before, and just wondering if anyone could let me know if I'm raising a boy, or if this is normal for a female?

IMG_508110.JPG
IMG_508014.JPG

Looks like I see female pistils back behind that. Have you been doing LST kind of training? Far as i know that is the plant trying to heal/protect itself, like how we swell up so you can't move and damage it more. But I"m new at this so hopefully someone who knows more has a definitive answer.

This one here is grown from seed, hasnt been through any stress or damage. Just a simple basic grow

It happens when hormones are diverted from the top growth. ( pushing branches to hard, topping, pinching, supercropping etc ) it's a good thing. It'll strengthen those stems since it's pushing extra attention to that area.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Never seen this before, and just wondering if anyone could let me know if I'm raising a boy, or if this is normal for a female?

IMG_508110.JPG
IMG_508014.JPG

Totally normal, no worries. If you look at other female plants you'll see the same. .

She looks healthy. Looks like she is just getting strong. I used to worry about those knot looking points but found they just strengthen the area making your plants thrive a little more. They do look like female pistils popping out but wondering why? Is she an auto? If she were I doubt you would be concerned of sex. Is she in early stage of slower? Kind of looks like she is still needing veg time... that's my only query... why pistils in adequate light during veg. If she is in flower- then you are very good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

I guess that's a male. But it could be the case of the type of cannabis which has both parts on it.

I guess that's a male. But it could be the case of the type of cannabis which has both parts on it.

What in those pictures indicate a male? I don't see anything other than joint knuckles and what appears to be early pistils. I get them with my girls too.

She looks healthy. Looks like she is just getting strong. I used to worry about those knot looking points but found they just strengthen the area making your plants thrive a little more. They do look like female pistils popping out but wondering why? Is she an auto? If she were I doubt you would be concerned of sex. Is she in early stage of slower? Kind of looks like she is still needing veg time... that's my only query... why pistils in adequate light during veg. If she is in flower- then you are very good to go.

Just female pre's, not pistils like you'd see on the bud sights. Little girls get lil bubbies before full on tata's
Just showing her sex before .

Calyx looks a lil funny though. Normal probably? Just looks open like the ones on my monstercrops.
I'm curious too, PoS5, can you explain why you think it's male? ( I checked out your link and have seen that picture before so now I'm even more curious why you would tell the OP it was male )

What in those pictures indicate a male? I don't see anything other than joint knuckles and what appears to be early pistils. I get them with my girls too.

Sorry, I am just trying to learn. A beginner here.

Sorry, I am just trying to learn. A beginner here.

No worries, I consider myself a greenhorn too. You just seemed so certain I was trying to understand but she definitely is a girl....

Back
Top Bottom