Am I safe to prune now?

elliotgreen

my plant is 2 weeks young and 3 nodes high the leaves on the first two nodes have not come out looking nice and im going to be topping down to third node when i get 3 more anyway, will i be safe to cut off all growth below my third node now?
7403c4be4d8270b771f891ce647c0e41.jpg
30afeb99798140b0784911afc861eb4d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Not sure why you would at this point. It will slow the growth rate for sure. Leaves are the solar panels that power growth and youre talking about removing most of them. I would wait a bit. So are you saying youre waiting to top until above node 6?

Not only are the top of the leaves solar panels, the bottom of the leaves inhale the CO2. You need light, CO2, and water for the photosynthesis equation

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Not sure why you would at this point. It will slow the growth rate for sure. Leaves are the solar panels that power growth and youre talking about removing most of them. I would wait a bit. So are you saying youre waiting to top until above node 6?

Think he's going to mainline. Which you wait till the plant reaches fifth or six node then top above third node. Stripping everything below third.
My suggestion is to not strip immediately. Top above third when you've reached fifth node and wait on stripping. A little at a time.
I also think mainlining is over rated. Adds too much time to veg.

I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get.

Back
Top Bottom