Amnesia Haze Auto - CKS

Btw I looked at my grow log. I did use Nutrients once, 4 weeks into her flowering.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile449263125.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1280901889.jpg

Harvest Day, over 3oz dry is my guess. I will update weight in 14 days. I am trying a new drying method using paper bags and cardboard boxes to slow down the drying process and prevent mold.

Final dry weight was 2.8 oz. I am really happy with the results of this grow. I only used nutrients once during flowering and she was under 18/6 150w HPS. I used a 3 gallon smart pot with promix soil. I did not add nutrients during vegitation as pro mix already had sufficient nitrogen mix.

From seed to harvest.

From and including:-Wednesday, November 23, 2016
To and including:-Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Result: 77 days

It is-77-days from the start date to the end date, end date included

Or-2 months, 16 days-including the end date

Alternative time units

77 days can be converted to one of these units:

77 days

11 weeks

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

This is really something to look forward to. I'm just finishing up my first grow...Auto NL (CKS) (Day 76) and have auto Blueberry in Veg. I can't wait to start my Amnesia Haze babies!

This is really something to look forward to. I'm just finishing up my first grow...Auto NL (CKS) (Day 76) and have auto Blueberry in Veg. I can't wait to start my Amnesia Haze babies!
Out of all my grows. She's by far my fav. The black indica ended up being quite potent. I can feel a strong body high. The amnesia haze is a smooth smoke almost no body high. And a nice head high.

How many days did it take from the time you saw the first flowers on the amnesia haze? Did the trichomes ever go cloudy?

Back
Top Bottom