Announcing A New Forum For Our Medical Cannabis Patients - Strain Reviews

Greenest Greetings - Another new to me strain - Big Wreck - has been posted in the Medical Marijuana Strain Review forum.

Must be a "Wreck" kind of season, because "Grape Wreck" is next in line with some fantastic Train Wreck not far behind... ;)

:peace:

As promised, here is my review of Grape Wreck - a wonderfully sweet grape flavored strain with strong indica traits to the buzz.

Makes me want to track down some Grape Ape to try out the parents

Also watch for a change in MY picture quality coming SOON!

Sometimes I think the purple strains are just a fad, and I've been told they are a PITA from a growers point of view, but I really love them.

Here's a follow-up review of Purple Erkle, providing a nice deep body stone.

Must be a staiva time of the year, because I 'm coming across some fantastic examples....here's Fire OG (not Kush) with some J1, Jack the Ripper, Train Wreck, and Larry OG in the queue for review.

High members and fellow patients!!

Following in line with some recent reviews, here is another tasty sativa, a cross of Jack Herer #1 and Skunk #1 - J1.

The web sized images does not do this one justice...sooooo much frosty goodness, my wife asked if the J1, the Jack the Ripper, and Train Wreck were dipped in anything to enhance the crystalline appearance. :)

Happy 4/20 everyone!!

Today I have another new sativa for review - how about a little something for those of us with a sweet-tooth: Chocolope

Based on the taste and smell, let alone the cerebral buzz, this strain will not disappoint you.

I did some checking and a couple of quick searches in this forum. A suggestion - perhaps add a line to indicate ailments which the strain can help relieve, would make it easier to search.
Thanks for the forum topic and the strains already reviewed.
Rick

I did some checking and a couple of quick searches in this forum. A suggestion - perhaps add a line to indicate ailments which the strain can help relieve, would make it easier to search.
Thanks for the forum topic and the strains already reviewed.
Rick

High Rick -

Each review does indicate a medicinal use...but I am NOT a Doctor nor any other type of medical professional.

While not a doctor, I am a legal Medical Marijuana Patient use medical marijuana for stress and anti-anxiety, as well as joint/muscle pain. Therefore, how I view or rate a particular strain might vary from someone looking for relief from seizures or migraines. As they say, it's all relative. So in an effort to help show others what I come across and how it might help other patients, I present my reviews to you....

High everyone!!

Like I said, there is a lot of GREAT sativa around right now, so let's keep things going with a "Spacey Sativa Saturday" review Super Lemon Haze. :grinjoint:

Sneak peek:

SuperLemonHaze_4-2011-3-3.jpg

:peace: and :Namaste:

High Rick -

Each review does indicate a medicinal use...but I am NOT a Doctor nor any other type of medical professional.

While not a doctor, I am a legal Medical Marijuana Patient use medical marijuana for stress and anti-anxiety, as well as joint/muscle pain. Therefore, how I view or rate a particular strain might vary from someone looking for relief from seizures or migraines. As they say, it's all relative. So in an effort to help show others what I come across and how it might help other patients, I present my reviews to you....

Not to mention that not everyone is affected in the same way by any given strain, even when the condition/issue is the same.

For example, sativas in general are known to cause racing heartbeats, racing thoughts, and anxiety. I suffer from panic/anxiety attacks and certain mental issues "from time to time." When I am lucky enough to come across a good sativa that was grown to maturity before harvest, I find that it generally stops the anxiety, focuses my thoughts (whether or not they could still be said to "race"), and if I have a racing heartbeat, well, I'm too calm to notice;). And while it lessens some of my physical pain, I think it mostly is more that it allows me to "deal" with the pain that I do still have - I'm still aware of it but it is no longer the formost thing in my mind; rather, I find that it becomes just one thing among many, that I can compartmentalize it, as if I took that pain, wrote it down on a sheet of paper, and placed it on the coffee table beside me - there, but not there if that makes any sense. My brother, OtOH, would rather treat his pain with an indica.

I have friends with various mental issues (I hate to use the term "mental illness," and don't get me started on "sanity" since it really just seems to be a measurement of how an individual fits into (or not) a given society's expectations) and some agree with me that the strongest sativas provide a calming and focusing affect, while others have found the opposite to be true. Of course, some of the latter experiences were due to interactions with "medicines" that they were taking - but not all of them.

Not to mention that not everyone is affected in the same way by any given strain, even when the condition/issue is the same.

For example, sativas in general are known to cause racing heartbeats, racing thoughts, and anxiety. I suffer from panic/anxiety attacks and certain mental issues "from time to time." When I am lucky enough to come across a good sativa that was grown to maturity before harvest, I find that it generally stops the anxiety, focuses my thoughts (whether or not they could still be said to "race"), and if I have a racing heartbeat, well, I'm too calm to notice;). And while it lessens some of my physical pain, I think it mostly is more that it allows me to "deal" with the pain that I do still have - I'm still aware of it but it is no longer the formost thing in my mind; rather, I find that it becomes just one thing among many, that I can compartmentalize it, as if I took that pain, wrote it down on a sheet of paper, and placed it on the coffee table beside me - there, but not there if that makes any sense. My brother, OtOH, would rather treat his pain with an indica.

I have friends with various mental issues (I hate to use the term "mental illness," and don't get me started on "sanity" since it really just seems to be a measurement of how an individual fits into (or not) a given society's expectations) and some agree with me that the strongest sativas provide a calming and focusing affect, while others have found the opposite to be true. Of course, some of the latter experiences were due to interactions with "medicines" that they were taking - but not all of them.

Thank you for taking the time to put your situation into words. As a new patient (non medical state), I'm looking for something for my current need. I've looked through the forum for my situation and a search was not productive. I'll have to just read each review and see if the comments might be a close fit.
Thank you again.
The information available can be daunting at times.
Rick

Here's another Sativa update (just 2 more sativa's in the queue then I have 3 Kush strains ready for pix & review)...Cinderella-99...a great tasting and deep medicating strain that has become one of my favorites:

C-99_RVC_4-2011-1.jpg

Do you take requests? Looking for some current information on Snowcap Romulan.

Do you take requests? Looking for some current information on Snowcap Romulan.

I wish I could, TS, but the reality is that there are only so many strains available to me locally. I have made a plan to travel to Sacramento once a month to look for more variety, but otherwise, I'm limited to what the local growers and Collectives currently have.

I have done both Romulan and (Hawaiian) Snowcap reviews separately - but not come across the hybrid cross as of yet.

:thanks:
Anything I can do to help Create and Raise Cannabis Awareness, and I'm glad 420Magazine.com is able to provide useful information about specific strains, as well as the abundance of grow, legal, historical, and scientific information.

Keep checking in for new strain reviews and old favorites being updated (ie new grows reviewed) as well. I've got my reviews up to date to the point you could actually read about a strain today and head out to the Collective I mention (if you're in Northern Cal) the next day to grab a sample yourself. Just have to check the review "When" date...because I still get the occasional request for more info about a sample I had over a year ago...which is long since gone off the shelves of the Collective I obtained my medicine from.

Greenest Greetings Everyone!!

Finally, the last of the sativa's in the long run of them...probably the best looking, tasting, and buzz inducing Train Wreck I've had - ever! :tokin:

TrainWreck_RVC_4-2011-2-2.jpg

Check out the review and pictures....also keep watching for several new Kush strains currently in the queue for pix and evaluation :grinjoint:

Ok...enough sativa's...how about a few Kush strains to get back indica's?

Latest review is a "new to me" strain - Lemon Kush - which has a nice refreshing flavor and decent buzz.

And continuing with some more Kush, I just posted another new strain: Master Kush

This batch is really frosty and had nice tints of purple through out:
MasterKush_RVC_5-2011-2m.jpg

Hope you enjoy - I know I did :grinjoint:

As if the previous review (Master Kush) wasn't good enough, check out my latest review posted: Blackberry Kush

BlackberryKush_TG_5-2011-1.jpg

Sweet tasting, body relaxing, mind numbing, couch locking, frosty "goodness" :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom