Announcing A New Forum For Our Medical Cannabis Patients - Strain Reviews

While I see your point, I also assert that as an adult, I can provide an unbiased opinion (just my opinion, based on my own preferences and experiences) and comparison/review of a strain of Cannabis. I do not grow, but know of growers that are overly critical of their final product. Yes, some are just in it for the money, following the "Green Rush," and will tell you everything they grow is the best they've ever grown. Others are growing for the love of the plant or because they really want to help people and will be honest with their opinion - regardless of if they grew it or someone else did.

Since each "reviewer" can start their own thread for a new review (even if it's a duplicate of a previously reviewed strain), members and patients can selectively read the reviews of a particular reviewer. This may be based on similar medical needs, location, appearance of Cannabis reviewed, or whatever. I'm sure some will also avoid those reviewers they find have an overly biased or opinionated point of view.

I'd like to think that as mature adults and legal MMJ patients we can all provide some input, in the form of reviews or comments, to the Medical Marijuana Forums.

Additionally, 420Magazine does not condone, nor permit hook ups - regardless of the intended use. Per the Guidelines, "Posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, mail order Marijuana or any other substance or article are not permitted."

I hope this clarifies your question/concern, and again, thank you for your interest in the Medical Marijuana Strain Review Forum.

:peace: and :Namaste:

:focus:

Getting this thread back on track, I want to let everyone know another new strain was added to the review forum - Purple Berry Diesel.

I'm continuing to work on getting more strains ready for review coming as well, including some of the best Purple Kush I've seen in a while, some very frosty Huckleberry, and a bunch of "new to me" strains as well....so, keep checking back in for the latest updates and reviews :reading420magazine:

Thanks for the clarification and I will step down and read your reviews and take it from there.
Respectfully
SSNUGS

Greetings to all....as promised, an updated review and pictures of an old favorite of mine - some great looking, smelling, tasting, and medicating Huckleberry.

High to all...I was lucky enough to get a sample of Mystery Kush - and while the specific lineage is unknown, there was no question it's a strong Kush variety. The microscope pix shows just how "gooey" this strain was.

High fellow members and patients - just posted another Kush for you indica lovers - Royal Kush. My apologies for the lack of clarity in the photos - still working out DOF issues with new Macro lens - I had no idea I could actually get a focused DOF as thin as 2 sheets of paper - gotta love Canon L series lenses.

Greenest Greetings -

I skipped posting an update for Blue Cheese, so as to avoid bumping my thread above the new Sponsors, but wanted to get this posted so everyone knows I have also posted up a review of Big Buddha Cheese.

Watch for more reviews of old favorites (Space Princess just came in from 2 different Collectives) and I'm supposed to get some SFV (San Fernando Valley) OG Kush and Skywalker OG on Monday.

Hope my fellow members and patients find this informative and helpful.

High Everyone -

Check out the Space Princess I just posted - grown outdoor by a local Collective, and currently on the shelf and available for other patients. Plenty of amber for a more indica feel from a typically sativa dom. hybrid.

2 more indoor samples of Space Princess coming soon as well - so stay tuned!

High members and patients -

Today's new review is for Cindy's Sister - a cross that keeps most of Cinderella-99's traits in smell, taste, appearance, and the buzz. Not usually the "cheating type," but in this case I'll be glad to enjoy either Cindy, or her Sister :)

Ok, this one is for the members and patients looking for a fantastic indica for insomnia and pain relief - some of the best looking and smoking Purple Kush I've come across. Much better than the previous batch I got last month from the same collective.

Tell me what you think...as of 3/11/2011, this was still on the shelf and available.

:peace:

Back again with some more indoor Space Princess. This grow had much less indica than that outdoor batch I reviewed last week ;)

Let me know what you think of the review :)

High fellow members and patients...today's review is a wonderful grape candy flavored hybrid: Purple Space Princess. I wish this strain was a bit more common - the flavor and buzz were a real treat. :yummy:

Ok...like I indicated, Northern California is currently FLOODED with Space Princess. Due to the incredible trich coverage, I couldn't pass up this batch without grabbing a little to "sample and review" :Rasta:

So, here is my last Space Princess review for a while.

Hope you enjoy the pix and review.

Greenest Greetings -

Enough with the re-reviewed strains - not that I grow tried of my "work" ;)

But honestly, it's always nice to come across something new (or at least something I haven't reviewed yet). Today's update is for a sativa dominant hybrid: Pineapple

Enjoy :peace:

Greenest Greetings...maybe I should rephrase that for today's review to "Purplest Greetings" :smokin:

Check out the review of the BEAUTIFUL Grand Daddy Purple I just posted, and let me know what ya think :)

Just to entice ya, here's a sample picture from the review:

GrandDaddyPurple_RVC_3-2011-12.jpg

Trichs anyone? :slide:

Greenest Greetings -

I've been trying not to overshadow our new Sponsor Threads, but I have to let everyone know about my latest review: Sour Grape.

This is a fantastic hybrid that I really enjoyed smoking. Check out the review and tell me what you think.

Back
Top Bottom